Luxury Titanium or Luxury Black card: choose the best!
Are you trying to decide between Luxury Titanium or Luxury Black? This review will help you decide, showing the benefits and disadvantages of each one. Please read on to find out the best travel card for you!
by Julia Bermudez
Luxury Titanium or Luxury Black: learn the best option for you
Luxury Titanium and Luxury Black are two great options for travel lovers. Anyone looking for luxurious status and benefits will like these cards. They have a cutting-edge design to match your best clothes and pay for the best dinners. When traveling, don’t forget to take them with you, because they have no foreign transaction fees. However, they have some differences concerning premium travel benefits. If you’re willing to pay more in an annual fee, you can enjoy VIP treatments at airports around the world.
Check out the benefits and disadvantages of each of these cards. See which one is worth it for you and fits your needs. What do you want in a credit card? See which one has it.
How do you get the Luxury Titanium card?
The Luxury Titanium credit card has premium benefits and will give you reward points in every purchase. Learn how to get yours.
How do you get the Luxury Black card?
If you wish to enjoy the Luxury Black credit card benefits, you'll find all the information you need right here in this article.
|Luxury Titanium card||Luxury Black card|
|Sign-up bonus||No welcome bonus|
No welcome bonus.
|Rewards||1x point per dollar|
2% value for airfare redemptions
1% value for cashback redemption.
|1x point per dollar|
2% value for airfare redemptions
1,5% value for cashback redemption.
|Other perks||Cellphone insurance|
24/7 Concierge service
|Hotel and airline credits.|
Access to airport lounges.
|APR||0% Intro APR for 15 months. After that, 14.99%, Variable||0% Intro APR for 15 months. After that, 14.99%, Variable|
Luxury Titanium is the little brother of the Luxury Card family. The Titanium is the most affordable version of these premium cards with an annual fee of $195, giving you access to many benefits. Several of these benefits are provided by Mastercard, such as cell phone protection against theft or damage and travel insurance for accidents and baggage delays.
Perfect to take on your best trips, this card is accepted at millions of establishments in over 200 countries, and you pay no foreign transaction fee to use it. And on all purchases you make, you receive 1 point per dollar spent, which you can exchange for cashback or discount on airline tickets.
If you are interested in fashion, design, technology, and much more, you will love Luxury Magazine. Exclusive to members, the covers contain artwork to collect. Also, Luxury Card members receive special gifts every now and then.
You will be redirected to another website
- Even tho the annual fee is not low, it is lower than other travel credit cards in the same category.
- Rewards program where you earn 1 point for every dollar spent. These points are worth cashback at 1,5% for account deposit or 2% for airfare redemption.
- Exclusive subscription to the Luxury Magazine. The best content about art, fashion, design, wellness, technology, and more.
- 24/7 access to a Concierge Service to assist you.
- Get complimentary benefits at selected hotels with the Luxury Card Travel.
- You may get a surprise luxury gift at any time.
- Fewer credit benefits than the Black and Gold versions of the card.
- Charges annual fee.
- No access to airport lounges.
- No welcome bonus, which is a big disadvantage if compared to others travel credit cards.
Black cards are usually the most ultra-exclusive credit cards from their issuers. This is not the case for Luxury Card, which has another card above Luxury Black. However, the Black card remains an exclusive card with high-value benefits. Anyone who can afford the $495 annual fee will have access to travel, hotel, and global entry credits.
With the Black card, you have luxury benefits. Receive $100 in credits to use on airlines and $100 in credit to use in the Global Entry application. In addition, one of the most sought-after benefits by frequent travelers is access to airport lounges. After all, there’s nothing like having a comfortable space to rest between connections and wait for your flights with VIP treatment. Avoid lines with preferential boarding, and if you are going to travel to an airport you don’t know yet, you can schedule a trained agent to assist you in the boarding and disembarkation process.
- Rewards program: You’ll get 1 point per dollar in every purchase. Them, you can redeem these points as cashback, for a 1% value or you can redeem as airfare for a 2% value.
- Beautiful metal card with 22g of Black-PVD-Coated Stainless Steel Card.
- $100 credit for purchasing air tickets, every year.
- $100 credit to use with a Global Entry application.
- Access to airport lounges and Priority Pass.
- Concierge assistance you can ask for help 24/7.
- The Luxury Card Travel will give you complimentary benefits at thousand of hotels and accommodations worldwide. You’ll get up to $500 for upgrades, food, services, and more.
- Surprise luxury gifts.
- High annual fee.
- The absence of a welcome bonus makes it very difficult to collect enough points to take advantage of the rewards program.
- Some financial products experts believe that the benefits are not worth the annual fee, and there are competitors in the same category that are more advantageous.
Luxury Titanium or Luxury Black card: choose the best
As you can see in this review, both Luxury Black and Luxury Titanium are great options. If you are looking for a travel card with benefits and cashback, you can choose any of them. The main difference is in the annual fee. Luxury Black has some more advantages, being a more exclusive card, with a higher cost.
But if you want an even more exclusive card, Luxury Card also has a Gold version. With this card, you will have more credits and more luxurious benefits to travel and stay in renowned hotels. And it is not just golden: it is real gold.
Curious to know more about this golden card? Then check out the Luxury Gold credit card review. The article is in the following, just click and keep getting informed on the best finance portal.
Luxury Gold credit card review: is it worth it?
The Luxury Gold credit card has premium benefits and is an excellent card to take on every trip. Learn more about this golden card here.
About the author / Julia Bermudez
Learn how to calculate your credit scores!
Having a good credit score is very important for your financial life. Keep reading to learn how to calculate your credit score!Keep Reading
The 3 best low-risk and safe investments
We have some suggestions for the best low-risk investments if your investment style is more conservative. Keep your money safe.Keep Reading
Application for the OpenSky Secured Visa card: how does it work?
Looking for a secured credit card? OpenSky Secured Visa card has an easy application process that makes it simple to get started. Learn more!Keep Reading
You may also like
Delta SkyMiles® Gold Business American Express Card application: how does it work?
Learn about the Delta SkyMiles® Gold Business American Express Card application. It's online and quick. Check it out!Keep Reading
Milestone Mastercard – Unsecured For Less Than Perfect Credit review
Here is a credit card to improve your score: Check out this Milestone Mastercard - Unsecured For Less Than Perfect Credit review. Read on!Keep Reading
Wells Fargo Active Cash® Card application: how does it work?
Learn how to apply for a Wells Fargo Active Cash® Card. Earn 2% cash back on purchases! Read on to learn more!Keep Reading