Apply for the Verizon Visa® Card: enjoy no annual fee
Find out how to apply for the Verizon Visa® Card and enjoy the convenience of $100 statement credit in the first year. Stay tuned!
All Digital: From Applying to Getting the Card
Verizon Wireless customers looking for a credit card that complements their lifestyle can now apply for the Verizon Visa® Card.
With no annual fee and a range of rewards, it’s designed to enhance your Verizon experience. Do you want to learn how to apply? Keep reading!
The easiest and only way to apply for the Verizon Visa® Card is through their website. To start, log in with your User ID or Verizon mobile number.
Then, follow the application process steps. You’ll need to give personal and financial details to fill out the form during this process.
After submitting it, you’ll then get an instant response of whether or not your application was successful.
All digital, all online, the process is straightforward and takes only a few minutes.
You will be redirected to another website
To get the Verizon Visa® Card online, you must be the Account Owner or an Account Manager of a Verizon Wireless customer.
Your wireless account can have up to 12 phone lines (depending on your plan). However, Verizon Business and Prepaid accounts are not eligible for this card.
Apply using the app
Unfortunately, you cannot apply for the Verizon Visa® Card using the mobile app.
However, the app can be a handy tool to manage your card account, make payments, and redeem rewards once approved.
Verizon Visa® Card vs. Discover it® Cash Back Credit Card
Choosing between the Verizon Visa® Card and the Discover it® Cash Back Credit Card comes down to key factors.
The Verizon Visa® Card offers rewards through Verizon Dollars, which can be redeemed for Verizon purchases and bill credits.
On the other hand, the Discover it® Cash Back offers more flexibility with 5% back on rotating categories each quarter and 1% on all other purchases.
So, if you’re weighing your options and deciding between the Verizon Visa® Card and the Discover it® Cash Back Credit Card, here’s a quick comparison:
Verizon Visa® Card
- Credit Score: Good-Excellent;
- Annual Fee: None;
- Purchase APR: 26.99% or 30.99% (variable);
- Cash Advance APR: N/A;
- Welcome Bonus: $ 100 statement credit on your credit card bill after spending $1,000 during the first 90 days of account opening;
- Rewards: 4% back on grocery store and gas purchases, 3% on dining purchases (takeout included), 2% on Verizon purchases, and 1% on everything else.
Discover it® Cash Back Credit Card
- Credit Score: 690-850 (Good – Excellent);
- Annual Fee: No annual fee;
- Regular APR: 0% Intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then 17.24% to 28.24% after; also 3% intro balance transfer fee up to January 2024, then 5%;
- Welcome bonus: They match all your cash back earned in the first year;
- Rewards: 5% cash back on everyday purchases at a different place each quarter, such as four grocery stores, restaurants, Amazon.com, and gas stations. Activate each quarter to maximize your rewards from different merchants: 1% cash back on all other purchases; and with unlimited cashback match, you can get limitless cash back on your purchases.
For more details on applying for the Discover it® Cash Back Credit Card, please refer to our post below.
About the author / Suzana Brito
RBC Bank review: is it the best choice in Canada for you?
In this complete RBC Bank review we give you some insight into the ins and outs of one of Canada's most traditional banks.Keep Reading
Copper – Banking Built For Teens review: fees, rates, and more
Get your teens started in finances with Copper- Banking Built for Teens review! An account specifically tailored towards kids.Keep Reading
0% intro APR: Apply for Discover It® Student Cash Back Card
Looking to apply for the Discover It® Student Cash Back Card? Discover all the steps in this guide - earn up to 5% cash back on purchases!Keep Reading
You may also like
Milestone Mastercard – Unsecured For Less Than Perfect Credit application
How to apply for a Milestone Mastercard - Unsecured For Less Than Perfect Credit? We'll show you! Qualify with poor credit! Read on!Keep Reading
Walmart MoneyCard® application: how does it work?
Learn how the Walmart MoneyCard® application process works and how you can earn cash back on all of your Walmart purchases!Keep Reading
Apply for the Navy Federal Visa Signature® Flagship Rewards
Apply for the Navy Federal Visa Signature® Flagship Rewards today - earn up to 3X points on purchases + amazing benefits! Keep reading!Keep Reading