Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card review
Discover the secret to economic travel with our Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card review. Earn 30K bonus points and much more!
Stretch your travel budget: Redeeming Points for flights, car rentals, and more
Ready to take your travel rewards to the next level? Then check out our Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card review.
Indeed, with a welcome bonus of 30,000 points and up to 3x points on travel purchases, this card could be a game-changer for frequent flyers. So read on to find out more!
- Credit Score: Good.
- Annual Fee: $99.
- APRs: 21.49% – 28.49% variable APR on purchases and balance transfers.
- Cash Advance APR: 29.99% APR variable.
- Welcome Bonus: Limited-time offer: earn Companion Pass® good through 2/28/25 plus 30,000 points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Rewards: Earn 3 points on Southwest purchases, 2 points on local transit and commuting (including rideshare), and 2 points on internet/cable/phone/select streaming. Also, earn 2 EarlyBird Check-In® each year.
- Terms apply.
Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card: how does it work?
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card can be a great addition for those who frequently travel with Southwest.
You will be redirected to another website
With the Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card, you earn:
- 3 points on Southwest purchases;
- 2 points on Rapid Rewards® hotels and car rentals, and internet/cable/phone;
- 1 point on other purchases.
In addition, you can easily redeem points for flights, hotels, car rentals, and vacation packages with no blackout dates.
You can also earn Companion Pass® good through (2/28/25) and 30,000 points after spending $4,000 in the first 3 months.
- Bags fly free;
- No change fees;
- No reward seat limit or restrictions;
- No rewards caps.
Exclusive Cardmember Perks
- 6,000 anniversary points;
- 2 yearly EarlyBird Check-In® benefits;
- Unlimited tier qualifying points (TQPs);
- 25% back on inflight purchases;
Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card: should you get one?
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Card is ideal for frequent Southwest flyers and international travelers but not for those seeking flexible rewards or premium benefits.
So here is a review of its standout benefits and considerations to remember.
- Limited-time offer: earn Companion Pass® good through 2/28/25 plus 30,000 points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 6,000 anniversary points each year.
- Earn 3X points on Southwest® purchases.
- Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
- Earn 2X points on internet, cable, and phone services; select streaming.
- 2 EarlyBird Check-In® each year.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Member FDIC.
- Annual fee;
- No transfer points;
- No premium benefits.
Credit score required
As you can note in our Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card review, this product brings several advantages to clients!
Therefore, a good to excellent credit score is typically needed for approval.
Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card application: how to do it?
Further, learn how to apply now and embark on your next adventure with Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card. So read on and learn more!
The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
About the author / Suzana Brito
How to buy cheap Alaska Airlines flights
Enjoy your upcoming adventures by spending less! Discover where to buy cheap Alaska Airlines. Check it out!Keep Reading
Milestone Mastercard – Unsecured For Less Than Perfect Credit application
How to apply for a Milestone Mastercard - Unsecured For Less Than Perfect Credit? We'll show you! Qualify with poor credit! Read on!Keep Reading
A 101 guide on how to invest your money: tips for beginners
Do you want to know how to invest your money? This article is for you! Here you will learn more and find easy tips to start investing.Keep Reading
You may also like
R.I.A. Federal Credit Union Mastercard® Classic Card: apply today
Ready to take control of finances? Learn how to apply for the R.I.A. Federal Credit Union Mastercard® Classic Card today - $0 annual fee!Keep Reading
Aspire® Cash Back Reward Card application: how does it work?
Find a complete application guide to the Aspire® Cash Back Reward Card that will get you started right now. Keep reading!Keep Reading
Western Union® Netspend® Prepaid Mastercard®: apply today
Simplify your financial management with the Western Union® Netspend® Prepaid Mastercard® - Apply now and enjoy the conveniences.Keep Reading