Apply for the Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card
Our guide provides simple steps to apply for Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card. Earn up to 3 points per $1 spent and enjoy exclusive perks!
Take the stress out of applying with our tips!
Want to learn how to apply for the Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card? We’ll show you how to do it in less than 5 minutes.
Be aware of the credit score necessary to apply, where to start your application process, and what information you need to provide. So keep reading and learn more!
Here’s what you need to know if you’re considering applying for the Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card:
You will be redirected to another website
Age and Credit Score Requirements
To apply, you must be at least 18 years old and have a good credit score.
Personal Information Needed
You’ll be asked to provide personal details such as your name, address, and social security number.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card;
- Then fill out the application form with your personal and financial information to initiate the application;
- Finally, submit your application and await a response from the issuer.
Before submitting your application, carefully review the terms and conditions.
Apply using the app
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card application cannot be completed on the app.
So to apply, you must follow the instructions provided above.
Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card vs. British Airways Visa Signature® Card
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card and British Airways Visa Signature® Card offer similar travel benefits.
The former offers 2 points on Southwest purchases, while the latter offers 3 Avios on British Airways, Aer Lingus, and Iberia flight purchases.
Choose your card based on travel preferences and spending habits by checking out their differences below.
Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card
- Credit Score: Good.
- Annual Fee: $99.
- APRs: 21.49% – 28.49% variable APR on purchases and balance transfers.
- Cash Advance APR: 29.99% APR variable.
- Welcome Bonus: Limited-time offer: earn Companion Pass® good through 2/28/25 plus 30,000 points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Rewards: Earn 3 points on Southwest® purchases, 2 points on local transit and commuting (including rideshare), and 2 points on internet/cable/phone/select streaming. Also, earn 2 EarlyBird Check-In® each year, and more.
- Terms apply.
British Airways Visa Signature® Card
- Credit Score: Good-Excellent;
- Annual Fee: $95;
- Purchase APR: 21.49% – 28.49% variable APR on purchases;
- Cash Advance APR: 29.99% APR variable;
- Welcome Bonus: Earn 75K bonus points after spending $5K on purchases;
- Rewards: Earn 3 Avios on British Airways, Aer Lingus, and Iberia flight purchases, 2 Avios on hotels and accommodations booked directly through the hotel, and 1 Avios on all other purchases;
- Terms apply.
Discover how to apply for the British Airways Visa Signature® Card and collect Avios points. Check out our detailed guide below. Read on!
Discover the few easy steps you need to take to apply for the British Airways Visa Signature® Card and get access to exclusive rewards today.
The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
About the author / Suzana Brito
6 types of savings accounts: opportunities for growing your money
Do you want to save your money? Learn about different types of savings accounts and how each could benefit you. Keep reading!Keep Reading
What happens if you don’t use your credit card?
Wondering what happens if you don't use your credit card? Well, then keep reading and learning! We'll explain everything you need!Keep Reading
American Express® Gold Card application: how does it work?
If you need a card to earn travel and shopping rewards, read on and learn about the application process for the American Express® Gold Card!Keep Reading
You may also like
First Access Visa® Card review
Should you give this excellent credit card a try? Find out in the First Access Visa® Card review. Keep reading!Keep Reading
Chase Slate Edge℠ review: Consolidate debt easily!
Looking for a card to consolidate debts without paying more interest? Read more for a Chase Slate Edge℠ review.Keep Reading
Electro Finance Lease review: how does it work and is it trustworthy?
Check our Electro Finance Lease review to learn a new and improved way to get the products you want with the financing you need!Keep Reading