Learn to apply easily for the Happy Money Personal Loan
Discover the step-by-step process to apply for a Happy Money Personal Loan here. Check it out!
Happy Money Personal Loan application: consolidate your credit card debts without hassles!
Do you want to apply for a Happy Money Personal Loan? We’ve got you covered. This loan will help you consolidate your credit card debt, gathering all your debts in one place.
Here is the complete guideline you need to apply, including the requirements and process. Read on to learn how to make your application online!
Applying for a Happy Money personal loan is easy and can be done in a few steps.
First, you’ll need to enter some basic information about yourself to pre-qualify.
Then, you’ll choose a loan option that works for your needs and is compatible with your circumstances.
Finally, you’ll apply for the loan and plan for yourself to make the payments on time.
The funds are usually deposited in a couple of business days.
You will be redirected to another website
The requirements for a Happy Money Personal Loan are basically the ones most lenders will demand.
To apply for a Happy Money Personal Loan, you must:
- Have at least 18 years old or have the age majority in your state;
- Be a citizen in the US;
- Own a checking account to receive funds;
- Have at least a 559 credit score;
- Not reside in Massachusetts or Nevada.
Apply using the app
Happy Money app, you can manage your little one, set your payments, and view your history.
You can also check your FICO score and see your loan process. However, to apply, you’ll need to use the website.
You can download the app on your iPhone or Android. It’s free.
Happy Money Personal Loans vs. SoFi Personal Loans: which one is the best?
Happy Money and SoFi are great companies offering strong customer service to their borrowers.
However, you need a higher minimum credit score with SoFi before they approve your loan request than what’s required by Happy Money.
You can compare and find more information about both loans below.
Happy Money Personal Loans
- APR: The APR varies from 7.99 to 29.99%;
- Loan Purpose: Consolidate credit card debt;
- Loan Amounts: From $5,000 to $40,000;
- Credit Needed: The minimum credit score needed is 640;
- Origination Fee: This fee is based on terms, loan amount, and credit score;
- Late Fee: There are no late payment fees;
- Early Payoff Penalty: Happy Money doesn’t charge an early penalty fee.
SoFi Personal Loans
- APR: It has a variable APR of 7.99%-23.43%;
- Loan Purpose: Credit Card Consolidation, Home Improvements, Family Planning, Wedding Planning.;
- Loan Amounts: From $5k to $100K;
- Credit Needed: 680 or higher;
- Origination Fee: No origination fees;
- Late Fee: No late payment fees;
- Early Payoff Penalty: No early payoff penalty.
Are you thinking about applying for a SoFi Loan? Then you should check out the post below to learn more about it.
About the author / Suzana Brito
Application for the Sam’s Club Credit Plus Member Mastercard card: how does it work?
Learn how to apply for a Sam’s Club Credit Plus Member Mastercard card and start earning cash back on your purchases today!Keep Reading
Chase Sapphire Reserve® application: how does it work?
Chase Sapphire Reserve® offers multiple rewards. Get all the details you need to apply and learn to take your vacays up a notch.Keep Reading
You may also like
Chase Freedom Flex℠ review: is it worth it?
Chase Freedom Flex℠ is outstanding when it comes to its benefits, like cash back and no annual fee. Check the review about it!Keep Reading
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card application: how does it work?
Looking to start your journey with the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card? Find out how you can begin applying and unlock all it offers.Keep Reading
Best investments for beginner investors: an easy guide on funds and more!
You can find the best investments for beginner investors here, on this content. Don't waste any more time and learn about this topic.Keep Reading