The World of Hyatt Credit Card application: how does it work?
Learn how to apply for the World of Hyatt Credit Card. Earn points on every purchases! Up to 60,000 bonus points in the first 3 months! Read on!
The World of Hyatt Credit Card: Get an Instant Answer – No Waiting Required!
Applying may be overwhelming, but this guide post provides a straightforward application process for The World of Hyatt Credit Card.
Moreover, we’ll compare it against another related option so that you can fully appreciate its outstanding advantages and apply in a breeze- keep reading!
First, head to the Chase website and find The World of Hyatt Credit Card option!
Next, you must fill out the application form with your personal info such as name, address, SSN, and financials like income and assets.
Remember: you must indicate that you are a US resident when submitting.
When complete, hit submit, and within minutes receive confirmation of your application – but not before, read all terms and conditions carefully first.
You will be redirected to another website
Apply using the app
You can’t apply for the World of Hyatt Credit Card application through the Chase app – you have to submit your application on their website.
However, you can use the app to manage your account, process payments, and see the amount of money in all accounts.
The World of Hyatt Credit Card vs. Discover it® Miles Credit Card
Depending on your travel needs, these cards provide distinct benefits that will enhance and make the most of your trips.
First, if you frequently stay at Hyatt Hotels, with the World of Hyatt Credit Card, you will earn up to 4 points on your spending at Hyatt resorts and hotels.
Also, you can get 1 point on all other purchases. You can redeem them for room upgrades and travel, for example.
However, with the Discover it® Miles card, you will earn 1.5 miles for every dollar spent on purchases.
Also, the Discover it® Miles card has no annual fee and offers simpler rewards. Look at the features of these cards below to determine which is ideal for you.
The World of Hyatt Credit Card
- Credit Score: Good – Excellent;
- Annual Fee: $95;
- Regular APR: 21.49% – 28.49% variable APR on purchases and balance transfers and a 29.99% variable APR for cash advances;
- Welcome bonus: Get 30,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Plus, up to 30,000 More Bonus Points by earning 2 Bonus Points total per $1 spent in the first 6 months from account opening on purchases that normally earn 1 Bonus Point, on up to $15,000 spent.
- Rewards: Earn 4 points per dollar spent at Hyatt hotels, including eligible restaurants and spas; 2 points per dollar spent on dining at cafes, coffee shops and restaurants, local transit and commuting, and rideshare services, gym, and fitness clubs; 1 point on all other purchases;
- Terms apply.
Discover it® Miles Credit Card
- Credit Score: Good – Excellent);
- Annual Fee: No annual fee;
- Regular APR: 0% for 15 months, then 16.99% to 27.99% variable, depending on your creditworthiness;
- Welcome bonus: Total miles earned in the first year of the account will be doubled;
- Rewards: 1.5 miles on every purchase.
Are you interested in applying for the Discover it® Miles Credit Card? We have a guide post that can get you started. Check it out below!
The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
About the author / Suzana Brito
Up to 5% back: Discover It® Student Cash Back Card review
Are you a student in search of a rewards card to establish credit? Then read this Discover It® Student Cash Back Card review - $0 annual fee!Keep Reading
Learn to apply easily for the LendingPoint Personal Loan
Discover how easy it is to apply for LendingPoint Personal Loan and get the money you need in less than 24 hours. Read on!Keep Reading
You may also like
Supplemental Security Income (SSI): see if you qualify
Learn more about the Supplemental Security Income (SSI) program and how to apply if you or a loved one needs assistance.Keep Reading
Explore the steps to apply for My GM Rewards® Mastercard®
Want to earn rewards on your GM purchases? Apply for My GM Rewards® Mastercard® now and start earning today!Keep Reading
Application for the Reflex® Platinum Mastercard® card: how does it work?
Learn how to apply for the Reflex® Platinum Mastercard® card and get the help you need to improve your credit scores today!Keep Reading