Chase Freedom Unlimited® review: is it worth it?
Chase Freedom Unlimited® is a simple, straightforward product. Its 1.5% cash back on all purchases makes it easy to earn rewards no matter where you shop. And, there's no annual fee! Read our review to learn about its features.
Chase Freedom Unlimited®: get the most value for your money!
Are you looking for a new credit card that offers unlimited rewards? If so, Chase Freedom Unlimited® may be the perfect credit card for you.
This card offers cash back on all purchases, making it an excellent option for anyone looking to earn rewards without worrying about rotating categories.
There are no annual fees, and the 0% intro APR for card balance transfers and purchases (for 15 months from opening the account, then a variable APR of 20.49% – 29.24%) can help you maximize your earnings.
By prioritizing this card as your primary tool to cover expenses, you can quickly rack up rewards!
Its welcome bonus and flexible rewards redemption make this card one of the top cash back products available today in the market. So, read on to learn more about Chase Freedom Unlimited® and how it can work for you!
|Good – Excellent
|0% Intro APR for purchases and balance transfers for 15 months (from account opening). Then, 20.49% – 29.24% variable APR on purchases and balance transfers.
29.99% variable APR for cash advances
|Earn an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year) – worth up to $300 cash back!
|5% cash back on travel you purchase through Chase Ultimate Rewards®;
3% cash back on dining, takeout and eligible delivery services;
3% back on drugstore;
1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
Chase Freedom Unlimited® credit card
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® credit card is an excellent product for people who want to get the most out of their spending habits.
If you love getting money back from expenses but hate paying for fees, you’ll have a hard time finding a better alternative to this card out there.
If you like to travel, any bookings made through Chase Ultimate Rewards® will give you a 5% cash back rate.
You also get 3% back from dining and drug store items and a flat 1.5% rate for literally everything else. No need to worry about rotating categories or spending caps.
You can redeem your bonus points as a direct deposit into a checking account, gift cards, Amazon purchases, and travel-related perks anytime you want. The rewards never expire as long as the account is active!
Chase Freedom Unlimited® has nationwide coverage by Visa, and you need a credit score between good and excellent to apply.
You will be redirected to another website
Chase Freedom Unlimited® credit card: should you get one?
To be fair, it’s hard to find a fault in this product. It’s so simple and so rewarding that the main drawback doesn’t seem so bad after all. That said, check below to see what this card can give to you:
- INTRO OFFER: Earn an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year) – worth up to $300 cash back!
- Enjoy 6.5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more; 4.5% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service, and 3% on all other purchases (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year).
- After your first year or $20,000 spent, enjoy 5% cash back on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards®, 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service, and unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
- No minimum to redeem for cash back. You can choose to receive a statement credit or direct deposit into most U.S. checking and savings accounts. Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open!
- Enjoy 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 20.49% – 29.24%.
- No annual fee – You won’t have to pay an annual fee for all the great features that come with your Freedom Unlimited® card
- Keep tabs on your credit health, Chase Credit Journey helps you monitor your credit with free access to your latest score, real-time alerts, and more.
- Member FDIC
- Require a credit score between Good and Excellent for approval.
Credit score required.
To get this card’s approval, you need a credit score between Good and Excellent. That means your FICO score should be anywhere between 690 and 850 to improve your chances of getting this card.
Chase Freedom Unlimited® credit card application: how to do?
This is an excellent cash back card that offers perks and benefits unmatched by most other products. With no annual fee, this card is a great option for anyone looking for a solid return on their spending.
If you want to learn about the application process, follow the link below and request your own card today!
The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
About the author / Aline Barbosa
Rewards program: what to consider before you choose a credit card
Discover what you should consider in a rewards program and what to look for in one. Read on to learn more!Keep Reading
Is the U.S. headed for a housing crisis?
Could a housing crisis be on the horizon for the United States? Find out what factors could lead to one and how it would impact the economy.Keep Reading
High-yield savings vs. money market: find the best account for you
High-yield savings or money market? Find out the pros and cons and which account is best for saving your money. Keep reading!Keep Reading
You may also like
Application for the Upgrade Triple Cash Rewards Visa®: how does it work?
Apply for an Upgrade Triple Cash Rewards Visa®. You can make a big purchase and split your balance into fixed-rate installments.Keep Reading
13 simple ways to lower your electric bill
Are you tired of paying too much for electricity? These simple tips will show you how to lower your electric bill and save money. Read on!Keep Reading