Southwest® Rapid Rewards® Priority Credit Card application: how does it work?
Do you want to apply for the Southwest® Rapid Rewards® Priority Credit Card, but have no idea where to start? Stay tuned, and we will show you the way. Keep reading!
Reach high adventures with a speedy online application!
Before you apply for the Southwest® Rapid Rewards® Priority Credit Card, read this post, and you should be fine!
Here you will find the requirements for getting this travel card. Besides, you’ll acquire the information necessary to speed up your application. Read on!
Southwest® Rapid Rewards® Priority Credit Card is the Southwest Airlines credit card co-branded with Chase.
Remember that you’ll need to provide personal information, such as your name, address, date of birth, Social Security number, and employment information.
You’ll also need to provide your current credit score and income.
If approved, you can use the card for your purchases and collect points to spend on your upcoming trips.
You will be redirected to another website
Apply using the app
The Southwest app was produced to enhance the customers’ experience with the company.
Their app allows tracking your flights, accessing entertainment when in flight, and much more.
Conversely, it’s yet to be possible to apply for a card with the app. You can easily find the Southwest app to download on iPhones and Androids.
Southwest® Rapid Rewards® Priority Credit Card vs. Upgrade Triple Cash Rewards Visa®
Southwest Priority Credit Card is suitable for traveling. It offers discounts and points to redeem for flying perks with Southwest.
On the other hand, Upgrade Triple Cash Rewards Visa® can be handy if you want unlimited cash back on your purchases. Explore both cards at a glance below.
Southwest® Rapid Rewards® Priority Credit Card
- Credit Score: Good-Excellent;
- Annual Fee: The annual fee is $149;
- Regular APR: 21.49% – 28.49% variable for purchases and balance transfers; 29.99% variable APR for cash advances.
- Welcome bonus: Earn 50,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Rewards: Receive 7,500 anniversary points and a $75 Southwest travel credit each year. Enjoy benefits including 3X points on Southwest purchases, 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare, 2X points on internet, cable, and phone services; select streaming, 10,000 Companion Pass® qualifying points boost each year, and more;
- Terms apply.
Upgrade Triple Cash Rewards Visa®
- Credit Score: Average to Excellent;
- Annual Fee: $0;
- Regular APR: 14.99% – 29.99% variable APR;
- Welcome bonus: Earn a $200 bonus for opening a Rewards Checking account after making three debit card transactions;
- Rewards: 3% cash back on home, auto, and health purchases;1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Terms apply.
You can find more information about the Upgrade Triple Cash Rewards and how to apply for it in our post below. Check it out!
Don't know how to apply for your Upgrade Triple Cash Rewards Visa®? Don't worry. This article has every piece of information you need to get this card. Read on!
The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
About the author / Suzana Brito
Torrid Credit Card Review: Big Discounts on all Purchases
Discover the amazing benefits of the Torrid Credit Card in our review, including 40% off your first purchase, sales, and offers. Read on!Keep Reading
Earn more: Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express review
Read our Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express review- a credit card packed with cash back. Earn up to 3% cash back on purchases!Keep Reading
You may also like
Learn to apply easily for ClearMoneyLoans.com
Here is a list of easy steps on how you can apply for ClearMoneyLoans.com. Keep reading to learn more about it!Keep Reading
National School Lunch Program: see how to apply
Learn how to apply to the National School Lunch Program and get your children nutritious meals. Learn more now!Keep Reading
Unique Platinum Card review: Elevate your spending power
Looking to elevate your spending power? Then don't miss our Unique Platinum Card review! 0% APR and amazing benefits! Read on!Keep Reading