Capital One Spark Cash Plus application: how does it work?
Learn how to apply to a Capital One Spark Cash Plus, and start earning cash back on your business purchases. Keep reading!
Capital One Spark Cash Plus: Business management online and easy application
If you need a business card to boost your earnings with cash back, the Capital One Spark Cash Plus might be what you need.
Also, with this card, you’ll get $0 fraud liability and much more! So learn how the application process works, who it is for, and how to do it. Keep reading!
You can apply for a Capital One Spark Cash Plus online. You can fill out the application form with your personal and business information.
Once you finish providing this information, you’ll get a response of approval in seconds.
However, in case you don’t qualify for this one, you might still be able to have another card with Capital one.
You need excellent credit to apply for this card, and some requirements include being 18 years old and being a resident of the USA.
You will be redirected to another website
Apply using the app
You can’t apply using the Capital One app. However, it’s a great tool for cardholders because you can unlock your card, manage your account and enjoy its business features.
The app is available for iPhones and Androids, and it is free.
Capital One Spark Cash Plus vs. Bank of America Customized Cash Rewards
With the Bank of America Customized Cash Rewards credit card, you can earn a $200 online cash rewards bonus plus 3% cash back in a category of your choice.
Let’s put the Capital One Spark Cash Plus vs. Bank of America Customized Cash Rewards at a glance to help you decide which is better for you.
Capital One Spark Cash Plus
- Credit Score: Excellent;
- Annual Fee: $150;
- Regular APR: No APR (pay-in-full card);
- Welcome bonus: For a limited time, earn up to a $3,000 cash bonus: $1,500 once you spend $20,000 in the first 3 months, and an additional $1,500 once you spend $100,000 in the first 6 months
- Rewards: Unlimited 2% cash back for your business on every purchase, everywhere; 5% cash back if you book hotels or rent a car with Capital One Travel.
- Terms apply.
Bank of America Customized Cash Rewards credit card
- Credit Score: Good to excellent;
- Annual Fee: $0;
- Regular APR: 0% intro APR for your first 18 billing cycles for purchases and any balance transfers made in your first 60 days. Then, 16.99% to 26.99% variable APR;
- Fees: Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater. 2.99% of the unpaid portion of your minimum payment on late payments.
- Welcome bonus: $200 online cash rewards bonus (valid after you make at least $1,000 in purchases in your first 90 days of account opening;
- Rewards: 3% cash back in a category you choose, 2% cash back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs, and 1% cash back on other purchases.
If you want to know more about the Bank of America Customized Cash Rewards Card and learn how to apply for it, read the post below.
The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
For Capital One products listed on this page, some of the above benefits are provided by Visa® or Mastercard® and may vary by product. See the respective Guide to Benefits for details, as terms and exclusions apply.
About the author / Suzana Brito
10 reasons not to refinance your home
There are many reasons why you might choose not to refinance your home. Here are the top 10! Check them out!Keep Reading
Delta SkyMiles® Platinum American Express Card review
See the Delta SkyMiles® Platinum American Express Card review to take advantage of premium travel benefits. Keep reading!Keep Reading
No annual fee: Apply for U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum Card
Get the step-by-step process to apply for the U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum Card! Instant decision! Enjoy an intro APR!Keep Reading
You may also like
The best credit cards in the US for 2022
Learn today what are the best credit cards in the US and start earning rewards and enjoying many benefits and perks in 2022!Keep Reading
GO2bank™ Secured Visa® Credit Card review: no annual fee
Do you need a secured card? In this GO2bankTM Secured Visa® Credit Card review, you'll find out all about this card. Keep reading!Keep Reading