The Plum Card® from American Express review
Looking for a card with great rewards and flexible terms for your business? The Plum Card® from American Express is your choice!
Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers. Enrollment may be required for select American Express benefits and offers. Visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
The Plum Card® from American Express: Ensure no preset spending limit!
Are you looking for a The Plum Card® from American Express review? Then you just found it! It is the perfect solution for your financial needs!
This credit card offers unlimited cash back when you pay early and a grace period for payments without interest (terms apply). Then keep reading to learn more!
- Credit Score: Good-Excellent.
- Annual Fee: $250‡ (see rates and fees).
- Regular APR: N/A.
- Welcome bonus: N/A.
- Rewards: Get an unlimited 1.5% Early Pay Discount on eligible charges within 10 days of your statement closing date and see the discount applied to your next statement when you pay at the least the Minimum Payment Due by the Please Pay By date.
- Terms Apply.
You will be redirected to another website
The Plum Card® from American Express: how does it work?
The Plum Card® from American Express is a credit card specifically designed to meet the needs of small business owners. Check out some of this card’s most interesting features.
Earn cash back by paying early
Unlimited 1.5% cash back on your balance if you pay early, within 10 days before the closing date (terms apply).
This offer applies to all purchases made with the card, and there is no cap on your earnings.
Furthermore, your cash back redemption will be directly credited as savings on the next billing statement.
Get a 60-day grace period to pay without interest (terms apply). Pay the minimum, and don’t worry about fees during this period.
No preset limit
There’s no preset limit for this card. However, the credit amount you’ll get depends on your credit history and financial resources.
- Choose your billing cycle;
- Have purchase and rental car protection;
- No foreign transaction fee (see rates and fees);
- Get Employee cards with no additional annual fee;
- 24/7 Global Assistance Hotline.
The Plum Card® from American Express: should you get one?
The Plum Card® from American Express is a good fit for small businesses with irregular cash flow, which need payment flexibility.
Here are some pros and cons so you can decide if it’s what you’re looking for.
- Paying early pays off: get an unlimited 1.5% Early Pay Discount on eligible charges within 10 days of your statement closing date and see the discount applied to your next statement when you pay at the least the Minimum Payment Due by the Please Pay By date.
- Take up to 60 days to pay with no interest‡, when you pay your minimum due by the Payment Due Date.
- Use the power of the Plum Card to buy big for your business.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.‡
- Terms & Restrictions Apply.
- See Rates & Fees.
- Requires good or excellent credit;
- Annual fee.
Credit score required
With the Plum Card® from American Express, you must have a strong credit score for approval.
The ideal range is good to excellent, so ensure your finances are in order before applying!
The Plum Card® from American Express application: how to do it?
Are you ready to give our business that payment flexibility? Great!
Take control of cash flow in a way that works for you – so apply today for the Plum Card® from American Express with our tips below.
“The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.”
About the author / Suzana Brito
What are student loans: a 101 guide to finance your studies
Read on to find out what are student loans, the different types available and what you can do if you're struggling to make payments.Keep Reading
Prime Visa Credit Card: is it worth it?
Learn why the Prime Visa Credit Card might be an excellent fit for you with its cash back rewards and generous welcome bonus!Keep Reading
You may also like
Delta SkyMiles® Platinum American Express Card review
See the Delta SkyMiles® Platinum American Express Card review to take advantage of premium travel benefits. Keep reading!Keep Reading
Shop Your Way Mastercard® review: up to 5% cash back
Explore the benefits of the Shop Your Way Mastercard® in our review – a no-annual-fee rewards card that earns you points on gas and dining!Keep Reading