Marriott Bonvoy Bevy™ American Express® Card Review: Earn more
Explore the Marriott Bonvoy Bevy™ American Express® Card — a key to exclusive rewards and expanded privileges within the Marriott Bonvoy program.
Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers. Enrollment may be required for select American Express benefits and offers. Visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
A hotel card with solid benefits
Marriott Bonvoy Bevy™ American Express® Card review: Wondering about its features, benefits, and how it can make your trips more affordable with gold elite status?
Keep reading to discover the perks, fees, rewards, pros, cons, and more!
- Credit Score: Good to Excellent;
- AnnualFee: $250 (Rates and fees);
- Purchase APR: 20.99% to 29.99% variable (Rates and fees);
- Cash Advance APR: 29.99% (Rates and fees);
- Welcome Bonus: Earn 85,000 Marriott Bonvoy bonus points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases within the first 6 months of Card Membership.
- Rewards: 6 points on eligible purchases in Marriott Bonvoy hotels, 4 points at restaurants and supermarkets, and 2 points on all other eligible purchases;
- Terms apply.
You will be redirected to another website
Marriott Bonvoy Bevy™ American Express® Card: how does it work?
Marriott Bonvoy Bevy™ American Express® Card is a mid-tier co-branded card from Marriott Hotels, but is it worth the $250 annual fee (Rates and fees)?
The answer depends on your lifestyle. If you travel frequently and stay at Marriott Bonvoy hotels, then this card has valuable perks to make your travels affordable.
Firstly, you’ll get automatic complimentary gold status. So, it means access to late checkout, room upgrades, free breakfast, and wifi at participating hotels.
Secondly, it comes with 85K points as a welcome bonus if you spend $5,000 on your card within the first six months of membership. Terms apply.
Overall, the Marriott Bonvoy Bevy™ American Express® Card is decent, but other cards in the same category offer additional perks like TST Precheck and lounge access.
The Marriott Bonvoy rewards program is free and offers potential benefits based on membership level.
So, members progress to higher levels through qualifying stays at eligible hotels, making it a valuable program for Marriott guests
- 6 points on eligible purchases at Marriott Bonvoy hotels (25% more points with Golden Elite status);
- 4 points at participating restaurants and supermarkets in the U.S. ( including delivery and takeout);
- 2 points on all other eligible purchases;
- Terms apply.
Redeem these points for complimentary nights (terms apply) or enjoy Amex perks, such as discounted VIP access to presales and events.
Rates and fees
Here are some of the rates and fees for the Marriott Bonvoy Bevy™ American Express® Card:
Marriott Bonvoy Bevy™ American Express® Card: should you get one?
Indeed, this hotel card is best for frequent travelers in the mid-tier category.
However, determining if the Marriott Bonvoy Bevy™ American Express® Card is the right fit depends on an honest review of your travel needs and habits.
- Earn 85,000 Marriott Bonvoy bonus points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases within the first 6 months of Card Membership.
- Earn 6X Marriott Bonvoy® points for each dollar of eligible purchases at hotels participating in Marriott Bonvoy.
- Earn 4X points at restaurants worldwide and U.S. supermarkets (on up to $15,000 in combined purchases at restaurants and U.S. supermarkets per calendar year, then 2X points).
- Earn 2X points on all other eligible purchases.
- 1K Bonus Points Per Stay: Earn 1,000 Marriott Bonvoy® bonus points per paid eligible stay booked directly with Marriott for properties participating in Marriott Bonvoy.
- With complimentary Gold Elites status, earn up to 2.5X points from Marriott Bonvoy® on eligible hotel purchases with the 25% Bonus Points on stays benefit.
- Marriott Bonvoy Bevy Free Night Award: Earn 1 Free Night Award after spending $15,000 on eligible purchases on your Marriott Bonvoy Bevy(TM) Card in a calendar year. Award can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 50,000 Marriott Bonvoy® points) at a hotel participating in Marriott Bonvoy®. Certain hotels have resort fees.
- 15 Elite Night Credits: Each calendar year with your Marriott Bonvoy Bevy(TM) American Express Card® you can receive 15 Elite Night Credits toward the next level of Marriott Bonvoy® Elite status. Limitations apply per Marriott Bonvoy member account. Benefit is not exclusive to Cards offered by American Express. Terms apply.
- Plan It® is a payment option that lets you split up purchases of $100 or more into equal monthly installments with a fixed fee. Plus, you’ll still earn rewards the way you usually do.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms apply.
- See Rates & Fees
- High annual fee;
- No TSA PreCheck;
- No lounge access.
Credit score required
Since the Marriott Bonvoy Bevy™ American Express® Card brings amazing benefits, it will require a good to excellent credit score.
Marriott Bonvoy Bevy™ American Express® Card application: how to do it?
Elevate your hotel stay at Marriott Bonvoy with the exclusive Marriott Bonvoy Bevy™ American Express® Card.
Want to apply? Then read on for simple instructions in our post below!
The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
About the author / Suzana Brito
100 Lenders personal loan review: how does it work and is it good?
Do you need a personal loan for an emergency or to pay off debt? If so, read our 100 Lenders personal loan review and learn more about it!Keep Reading
Maximize your spending: Apply for PayPal Cashback Mastercard®
Discover how to apply for the PayPal Cashback Mastercard®, PayPal lover's favorite card - up to 3% cash back on purchases! Read on and learn!Keep Reading
How to Start Investing in Canada: a guide for beginners
Do you want to know how to start investing in Canada? This comprehensive article will tell you everything you need to get started today!Keep Reading
You may also like
Choose the best flight deal for your next trip
Learn how to choose the best flight deal for your next trip. Save time and money with this travel guide! Check it out!Keep Reading
PenFed Mortgage review: how does it work and is it good?
Looking for a mortgage? Check out the PenFed Mortgage review! Enjoy competitive rates and lender credit! Keep reading to learn more!Keep Reading
First Phase Visa® Card application: how does it work?
The First Phase Visa® Card application process is uncomplicated. Find out the must-have requirements and where to apply. Read on!Keep Reading