Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card review
The Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card review will explore this card's main features, pros and cons, score required. Find out how you can save money on trips earning miles rewards with this card. Keep reading!
Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers. Enrollment may be required for select American Express benefits and offers. Visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card: enjoy a $0 intro annual fee for the first year
Are you looking for a travel rewards card to help you save money? Check out the Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card review.
With this card, you’ll earn miles every time you use your card to make eligible purchases. Keep reading to find out more.
- Credit Score: Good to excellent;
- Annual Fee: Intro $0 for the first year, then $99 (see rates and fees);
- Regular APR: 20.99%-29.99% variable APR for purchases; variable 29.99% for cash advances (see rates and fees);
- Welcome bonus: Earn 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months;
- Rewards: 2 miles at U.S. supermarkets, dining at restaurants worldwide, including delivery and takeout in the U.S.; 2 miles on purchases made with Delta and 1 mile for other eligible purchases;
- Terms apply.
You will be redirected to another website
Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card: how does it work?
Amex and Delta Airlines issues the Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card. With this, you’ll have amazing benefits to travel on a budget and earn miles on your purchases.
First, you’ll pay no foreign transaction fee. Also, you can save money on the intro $0 annual fee in the first year, then $99.
In addition, the APR is standard for an Amex card, too: variable 20.99% – 29.99% for purchases and 29.99% for cash advances.
Second, if you are a frequent flier with Delta airlines, you can have your first baggage free. Also, get $50 off the cost of your flight for every 5k miles you redeem with Pay with Miles when at delta.com.
Third, you can earn miles rewards on your purchases: 2 for purchases made with Delta, U.S. supermarkets, and dining at restaurants (worldwide), including delivery and takeout in the U.S.
Finally, you can make the most out of entertainment and shopping with American Express® Experiences, such as Broadway shows and concerts, sports events, and much more.
Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card: should you get one?
This card might be a good choice for you if you want to travel, earn rewards, and have free access to entertainment and checked baggage.
To help you understand more about the Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card, look at some of the perks and drawbacks below:
- Earn 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
- Enjoy a $0 introductory Annual Fee for the first year, then $99.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Card Members get 15% off when using miles to book Award Travel on Delta flights through delta.com and the Fly Delta app. Discount not applicable to partner-operated flights or to taxes and fees.
- Earn 2X Miles on Delta purchases, at U.S. Supermarkets and at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery in the U.S.
- Earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases.
- $100 Delta Flight Credit: After you spend $10,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, receive a Credit to use toward future travel.
- Want even more flexibility? Take up to $50 off the cost of your flight for every 5,000 miles you redeem with Pay with Miles when you book on delta.com.
- Receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit on eligible Delta in-flight purchases after using your Card.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- With Send & Split®, you can send money and split your Card purchases with any other Venmo or PayPal user, directly from the Amex App. Enroll today.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees
- Requires good/excellent credit.
Credit score required
You’ll need a good to excellent credit score if you want to apply for a Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card.
Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card application: how to do it?
Did you get interested in the Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card review and want to know how to apply for this card? Learn about the application process in our post below!
The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
Citi Custom Cash℠ Card review: is it worth it?
The Citi Custom Cash℠ Card is a good opportunity to earn rewards and enjoy other perks. It offers a welcome bonus, no annual fee, and more!Keep Reading
Accepted Account review: Great chances of approval for all credit scores
If you want to get discounts online on selected outlet products, read the Accepted Account review and know how. Keep reading!Keep Reading
How to apply for the Scotiabank Preferred Package account easily
Apply for the Scotiabank Preferred Package with this easy-to-follow step-by-step guide, and get your chequing account going today.Keep Reading
You may also like
Mission Money debit card review: is it legit and worth it?
Maybe you're wondering if you should get a Mission Money debit card. If you're looking for a fee-free debit card, the answer is yes!Keep Reading
How to buy cheap Spirit Airlines flights
Learn how to buy cheap Spirit Airlines flights. With these tips, you can save money on your next trip. Read on!Keep Reading
Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card application: how does it work?
Find out all about the application process for a Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card and see how you can save with the long intro APR!Keep Reading