Delta SkyMiles® Reserve American Express Card application: how does it work?
Are you looking for an incredible travel credit card? If so, read our post about the Delta SkyMiles® Reserve American Express Card application process!
Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers. Enrollment may be required for select American Express benefits and offers. Visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
Delta SkyMiles® Reserve American Express Card: exclusive perks just for you
If you’re someone who likes to travel, the Delta SkyMiles® Reserve American Express Card could be a great option for you.
This card comes with exclusive perks like a free checked bag and priority boarding, which can make your trip a lot more comfortable (terms apply).
If you want to apply for a card that can help you get where you want to go, read on to see if you are eligible for a Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Card.
You will be redirected to another website
The application for a Delta SkyMiles® Reserve is online.
So, if you are looking to apply for one, review the requirements first:
- You must be at least 18 years old;
- You must have a valid social security number;
- You must be an American citizen or authorized resident;
- You need to have at least a good credit score.
In order to open an account, you’ll have to make the pre-qualification on the American Express website.
There you’ll have to fill out a form with personal and financial information. That way, you’ll go through an analysis and have a response of approval.
If you qualify to open an account for Delta SkyMiles® Reserve American Express Card, you will receive a text message with information to download their app.
Apply using the app
Once you receive the message, you can download the Delta SkyMiles® Reserve American Express Card app.
It is available for both Androids and iPhones for free. With the app, you can start using your authorized account, order your card and start enjoying the features.
You might be able to check your balance and review payments, for example.
However, the app can only be used if you have an account. So, you won’t be able to make the pre-qualification there. Use the website instead.
Delta SkyMiles® Reserve American Express Card vs. Bank of America® Customized Cash Rewards credit card
If Delta SkyMiles® Reserve American Express Card is not for you, we have another recommendation: the Bank of America® Customized Cash Rewards credit card.
With this card, the annual fee is $0, so it is a more affordable option. Below, we have gathered both cards’ features. Have a look at them!
Delta SkyMiles® Reserve American Express Card
- Credit Score: at least 700 (good to excellent);
- Annual Fee: $650 (see rates and fees);
- Regular APR: variable 20.99%-29.99% for purchases (based on your creditworthiness and other factors); and variable 29.99% for cash advances (see rates and fees);
- Welcome bonus: Earn 100,000 bonus miles after you spend $6,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months;
- Rewards: 3x miles on eligible Delta purchases; 1x miles on general purchases;
- Terms apply.
Bank of America® Customized Cash Rewards credit card
- Credit Score: excellent;
- Annual Fee: $0;
- Regular APR: 16.24% to 26.24% variable for purchases;
- Welcome bonus: $200 online cash rewards after at least $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months after opening the account;
- Rewards: up to 3% cash back (category of your choice); 2% cash back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs; 1% cash back on every other purchase.
If you decided to apply for the Bank of America® Customized Cash Rewards credit card, read the article below to know how!
The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
About the author / Suzana Brito
Learn how to download the Breathwrk App and manage your anxiety and stress
Learn how to quickly and easily download the Breathwrk app so you can start improving your health today! Stay tuned!Keep Reading
How to buy cheap Breeze Airways flights
Flying doesn't have to be expensive. Learn how you can save money on your next Breeze Airways flight with these easy tips!Keep Reading
You may also like
How to build credit as a college student
Are you wondering how to build credit as a college student? It's not too hard, and this guide will show you how. Read on!Keep Reading
HSBC Premier Checking application: how does it work?
Find out how to apply for the HSBC Premier Checking in less than five minutes. Enjoy free ATMs and more. Read on!Keep Reading