Delta SkyMiles® Reserve American Express Card application: how does it work?
Are you looking for an incredible travel credit card? If so, read our post about the Delta SkyMiles® Reserve American Express Card application process!
Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers. Enrollment may be required for select American Express benefits and offers. Visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
Delta SkyMiles® Reserve American Express Card: exclusive perks just for you
If you’re someone who likes to travel, the Delta SkyMiles® Reserve American Express Card could be a great option for you.
This card comes with exclusive perks like a free checked bag and priority boarding, which can make your trip a lot more comfortable (terms apply).
If you want to apply for a card that can help you get where you want to go, read on to see if you are eligible for a Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Card.
You will be redirected to another website
The application for a Delta SkyMiles® Reserve is online.
So, if you are looking to apply for one, review the requirements first:
- You must be at least 18 years old;
- You must have a valid social security number;
- You must be an American citizen or authorized resident;
- You need to have at least a good credit score.
In order to open an account, you’ll have to make the pre-qualification on the American Express website.
There you’ll have to fill out a form with personal and financial information. That way, you’ll go through an analysis and have a response of approval.
If you qualify to open an account for Delta SkyMiles® Reserve American Express Card, you will receive a text message with information to download their app.
Apply using the app
Once you receive the message, you can download the Delta SkyMiles® Reserve American Express Card app.
It is available for both Androids and iPhones for free. With the app, you can start using your authorized account, order your card and start enjoying the features.
You might be able to check your balance and review payments, for example.
However, the app can only be used if you have an account. So, you won’t be able to make the pre-qualification there. Use the website instead.
Delta SkyMiles® Reserve American Express Card vs. Bank of America® Customized Cash Rewards credit card
If Delta SkyMiles® Reserve American Express Card is not for you, we have another recommendation: the Bank of America® Customized Cash Rewards credit card.
With this card, the annual fee is $0, so it is a more affordable option. Below, we have gathered both cards’ features. Have a look at them!
Delta SkyMiles® Reserve American Express Card
- Credit Score: at least 700 (good to excellent);
- Annual Fee: $550 (see rates and fees);
- Regular APR: variable 20.99%-29.99% for purchases (based on your creditworthiness and other factors); and variable 29.99% for cash advances (see rates and fees);
- Welcome bonus: Earn 60,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months;
- Rewards: 3x miles on eligible Delta purchases; 1x miles on general purchases;
- Enjoy Delta Sky Club® access at no cost and bring up to two guests or immediate family at a rate of $50 per person per visit. Effective 2/1/25, Reserve Card Members will receive 10 Visits per year to the Delta Sky Club; to earn an unlimited number of Visits each year starting on 2/1/25, the total eligible purchases on the Card must equal $75,000 or more between 1/1/24 and 12/31/24, and each calendar year thereafter.
- With Status Boost®, earn 15,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $30,000 in purchases on your Card through 12/31/23, up to four times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion Status and are different from the miles you earn towards flights. Effective 1/1/24, this benefit will no longer be available, and there will be a new way to earn toward Medallion Status with the Card. Learn more at delta.com/skymilesprogramchanges.
- Terms apply.
Bank of America® Customized Cash Rewards credit card
- Credit Score: excellent;
- Annual Fee: $0;
- Regular APR: 16.24% to 26.24% variable for purchases;
- Welcome bonus: $200 online cash rewards after at least $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months after opening the account;
- Rewards: up to 3% cash back (category of your choice); 2% cash back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs; 1% cash back on every other purchase.
If you decided to apply for the Bank of America® Customized Cash Rewards credit card, read the article below to know how!
The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
About the author / Suzana Brito
Learn how to download the Dare App and manage your anxiety and stress
Find out how to download the Dare app to manage your anxiety issues and panic attacks. Keep reading to start!Keep Reading
Citrus Loans review: how does it work and is it good?
Do you need a loan for an unexpected expense? Check out our Citrus Loans review to see if this lender is right for you. Read on!Keep Reading
ZippyLoan review: how does it work and is it good?
Looking for a loan? In our ZippyLoan review, you'll see one of the top online lenders' platforms. Borrow up to $15K for several purposes!Keep Reading
You may also like
Learn to apply easily for CarLoans.com
Have you been thinking of buying a new car? Then learn how to apply for CarLoans.com! Get approved in 2 minutes! Keep reading!Keep Reading
Anxiety Relief Hypnosis App review: Reprogram your anxious mind
Are you looking for a natural way to relieve your anxiety? Check out our Anxiety Relief Hypnosis App review.Keep Reading
Application for the Total Visa® Card: how does it work?
The Total Visa® Card targets your bad score. Start rebuilding credit. Get it right now with an online application. Check it out!Keep Reading