United℠ Explorer Card application: how does it work?
Wondering how to apply for the United℠ Explorer Card? We'll show you how easy it is and what benefits you can expect. Keep reading!
United℠ Explorer Card: Unlocking benefits of air traveling with miles!
Are you looking to step up your financial and travel game? We’ve got just the card for you! Check out our guide on how to apply for the United℠ Explorer Card so that all of its amazing rewards can be yours in no time.
Enjoy perks from both worldwide shopping experiences as well as flying with United. Keep reading to learn more!
To apply for the United℠ Explorer Card, you’ll need to provide some personal and financial information.
The application process is pretty straightforward, and you can usually complete it in just a few minutes. Here’s what you’ll need to provide:
- Full name;
- Date of birth;
- Residential address;
- Phone number;
- Email address;
- Credit History Information;
- Employer information;
- Income information.
You will be redirected to another website
Here’s how to apply:
1. Go to the United website and select the “Credit Cards” button.
2. Find “United Explorer Card” and then “Apply Now.”
3. Fill out the application form with your personal information and credit history.
4. Once you’ve submitted the application, you should receive a response within minutes.
If you’re approved, you’ll be able to start using your card as soon as you have it in your hands.
Apply using the app
Unfortunately, customers cannot apply for the United℠ Explorer Card through the mobile app. As a result, if you want to become a cardholder, you can do so on their official website rather than through the app.
United℠ Explorer Card vs. Alaska Airlines Visa Signature® credit card
If you are looking for a travel card, the United℠ Explorer Card and the Alaska Airlines Visa Signature® credit card are good choices.
Both offer similar rewards, but the United℠ Explorer Card comes with a $0 annual fee intro offer for the first year.
However, after that period, the Alaska Airlines Visa Signature® credit card has a lower annual fee, $20 less expensive than the United one.
United℠ Explorer Card
- Credit Score: Good to excellent;
- Annual Fee: $0 for the first year, $95 after that;
- Regular APR: 21.74% – 28.74% variable APR for purchases and balance transfers; 29.99% variable APR for cash advances;
- Welcome Bonus: Earn 60,000 bonus miles after spending $3,000 on purchases during the first three months of the account;
- Rewards: 2 miles for each dollar spent on purchases from United, including tickets, Economy Plus®, inflight food, beverages, Wi-Fi, and others; 2 miles per $1 spent on dining, including qualifying delivery services;
- Other Rewards: 2 miles per $1 spent on hotel accommodations (valid for when you purchase directly with the hotel); and 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases;
- Terms apply.
Alaska Airlines Visa Signature® credit card
- Credit Score: Good-Excellent;
- Annual Fee: $75;
- Regular APR: 20.24% – 28.24% variable APR;
- Welcome bonus: Earn 50K bonus miles plus Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare™ (time-limited offer) from $121 ($99 fare plus taxes and fees from $22). To qualify, make $2,000 or more in purchases within the first 90 days;
- Rewards: Earn unlimited 3 miles on the dollar for eligible Alaska Airlines purchases; 1 mile for all other purchases; and 20% back on Alaska Airlines purchases (wifi, food, and drinks).
Ready to take the plunge on your Alaska Airlines Visa Signature® credit card journey? Then you won’t want to miss our guide post below. Keep reading!
The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
Learn to apply easily for SpeedyNetLoan
Getting a loan online is easier and faster than you might think. Read this post to understand how to apply for a SpeedyNetLoan. Stay tuned!Keep Reading
How to request Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card
Learn how to apply for the Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card today and enjoy unlimited cash back with no annual fee!Keep Reading
You may also like
OppLoans Personal Loan review: how does it work and is it good?
Here is an OppLoans Personal Loan review with its features. Borrow up to $4K with no hidden fees! Keep reading to learn everything you need!Keep Reading
How much should you save to move out: is $5000 enough?
Is $5000 enough to move out? Here are the most important things to consider before and during moving. Read on!Keep Reading