Upgrade Triple Cash Rewards Visa® review: is it legit and worth it?
If you're looking for a new credit card with cash back rewards, the Upgrade Triple Cash Rewards Visa® is an interesting option. We are going to show you its pros and cons on this full review.
Upgrade Triple Cash Rewards Visa® review: earn 3% cash back on selected purchases
Are you wondering why the Upgrade Triple Cash Rewards Visa® has this name? It is because you can get 3 times more cashback buying some important items for your house, your car, or your health.
You don’t need a perfect credit score to get this card, and the credit limits are higher than other credit cards. It works like a personal loan, making it a good choice for big purchases.
Learn everything this card has to offer by reading this full review.
- Credit Score: Excellent, Good, Fair, Average.
- Annual Fee: Pay a $0 annual fee to enjoy this card.
- Regular APR: Variable 14.99% to 29.99% variable APR.
- Welcome bonus: $200 bonus after opening a Rewards Checking Plus account and making 3 debit card transactions.
- Rewards: Earn 3% cash back on selected categories and 1% cash back on everything else.
Upgrade Triple Cash Rewards Visa®: is it legit?
This card is a mixture of a credit card and a personal loan. So the maximum limit you can get is much higher than other cards in the same category.
Another advantage is the rewards. In addition to 1% cash back on all purchases, you can earn a 3% bonus in the following categories:
- Health: take care of your health with gym memberships, spas, fitness equipment, etc.
- Auto: everything related to your car can give you extra cashback: car washes, automotive parts, repair and maintenance services, etc.
- Home: If you love making a trip to IKEA, you know what this category is all about. Your home repair and gardening can also give you rewards.
You will be redirected to another website
Upgrade Triple Cash Rewards Visa®: should you get one?
With competitive price offers and a high credit limit, this card might be a good deal if you need to make a big purchase. It works like a loan, but loans do not give rewards, while the Upgrade Triple Cash Rewards Visa® does.
- This credit card works like a personal loan too. You can split your balance into monthly installments at a fixed rate.
- You don’t need an excellent credit score to apply. However, it will impact your credit limit and interest rates.
- The credit lines start at $500 and go up to $25,000.
- The bonus categories to earn 3% cash back are very useful. In every other purchase, you still get 1% cash back. You receive it when you pay your bill.
- You will pay a $0 annual fee to use this credit card and receive rewards for it.
- Get a $200 bonus after opening a Rewards Checking Plus account and making 3 debit card transactions.
- The APR can be very high.
- Some experts consider it as a loan or a line of credit, and not as a credit card, and claim that the laws that regulate both are different. However, you can use it like a regular credit card. Just make sure to carefully read the terms and conditions before you apply for it.
- This card is not available in DC, IA, WV, WI.
Credit score required
It doesn’t have to be great, but it can’t be that bad either. You can give it a try if your credit score is at least 630 or higher. Remember that the better your score, the better the offer and the APR, as well as your credit limit.
Upgrade Triple Cash Rewards credit card application: how to do it?
Would you like to have an Upgrade Triple Cash Rewards? If so, you can do it online – if you’re at least 18 years old and have U.S. citizenship and address.
And the best part is that you can pre-qualify with a soft pull to check your offer. If you like it, then you can proceed with the application process. You can find this and many other useful pieces of information in the following content.
*Disclaimer: To qualify for the welcome bonus, you must open and fund a new Rewards Checking Plus account through Upgrade and make 3 qualifying debit card transactions from your Rewards Checking Plus account within 60 days of the date the Rewards Checking Plus account is opened. If you have previously opened a checking account through Upgrade or do not open a Rewards Checking Plus account as part of this application process, you are not eligible for this welcome bonus offer. Your Upgrade Card and Rewards Checking Plus account must be open and in good standing to receive a bonus. To qualify, debit card transactions must have settled and exclude ATM transactions. Please refer to the applicable Upgrade VISA® Debit Card Agreement and Disclosures for more information. Welcome bonus offers cannot be combined, substituted, or applied retroactively. The bonus will be applied to your Rewards Checking Plus account as a one-time payout credit within 60 days after meeting the conditions.
About the author / Julia Bermudez
Application for the BMO CashBack Business Mastercard card: how does it work?
Want to know how to apply for the BMO CashBack Business Mastercard card? We are going to give you a hand with this simple step-by-step guide.Keep Reading
Discover it® Balance Transfer Credit Card application: how does it work?
Get the lowdown on how to apply for Discover it® Balance Transfer Credit Card! Enjoy 0% intro APR and more! Keep reading!Keep Reading
Unsecured and secured loans: all you need to know before applying
Find out about secured and unsecured loans, their pros and cons, and which one to choose for your needs. Read on!Keep Reading
You may also like
Mission Lane Visa® Credit Card review: Improve your score with a $300 limit
Read on to get a full Mission Lane Visa® Credit Card review! This credit card will help you build credit! Enjoy the initial limit of $300!Keep Reading
Extra Debit Card application: how does it work?
Get the extra credit score you need without a credit card. Learn how to apply for an Extra Debit Card! Earn points on select transactions!Keep Reading
Merrick Bank Double Your Line® Secured Credit Card application: how does it work?
Ready to apply for the Merrick Bank Double Your Line® Secured Credit Card? Start improving your credit. Check out this post to learn more.Keep Reading