Gold benefits: American Express® Business Gold Card review
Looking for a card to help manage your business expenses? Here's the American Express® Business Gold Card! Earn points on every purchase and more!
Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers. Enrollment may be required for select American Express benefits and offers. Visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
Unlock 70,000 Membership Rewards® Points in 3 Months
As a business owner, managing your finances and expenses can be overwhelming. Find the features to help you in our American Express® Business Gold Card review.
This card streamlines your business expenses and offers great rewards. Find out the main features, pros, and cons of the American Express® Business Gold Card. So read on!
- Credit Score: Good-Excellent;
- Annual Fee: $295 (see rates and fees);
- Regular APR: 19.49% – 27.49% Variable (see rates and fees);
- Welcome bonus: Earn 70K Membership Rewards® points after spending $10,000 on eligible purchases in the first 3 months of account opening;
- Rewards: 4X points Membership Rewards® on 2 categories your business has spent the most each billing cycle; 1 point on all other purchases;
- Terms apply.
You will be redirected to another website
American Express® Business Gold Card: how does it work?
The American Express Business Gold Card is a premium credit card designed for business owners in the United States.
So here’s a detailed review of its features, benefits, and drawbacks.
Firstly, you’ll earn 70,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 on eligible purchases within the first 3 months of card membership (terms apply).
Also, earn 4X Membership Rewards® points on the two categories where your business spends the most each billing cycle from a list of six categories (terms apply):
- Airfare purchased directly from airlines;
- U.S. purchases for advertising in select media;
- U.S. purchases at gas stations and restaurants;
- U.S. purchases for shipping, computer hardware, software, and cloud computing purchases made directly from select providers;
Additionally, earn 1X Membership Rewards points for all other purchases. Terms apply.
Also, there are some travel benefits of this card.
- Baggage insurance;
- Car rental loss;
- Damage insurance;
- Access to the Global Assist Hotline;
- Terms apply.
You can still receive protection for eligible purchases with extended warranty coverage, purchase protection, and return protection.
Finally, check out two important fees in a business card:
American Express® Business Gold Card: should you get one?
Overall, the American Express Business Gold Card is a great choice for businesses that spend significant money in the eligible categories.
Then consider its pros and cons below to help you decide!
- Rich travel benefits;
- 4 points on 2 categories your business spends most money (terms apply);
- 1 point on all other purchases (terms apply);
- No foreign transaction fee (see rates and fees).
- High annual fee (see rates and fees);
- Limited bonus categories.
Credit score required
If you want an American Express® Business Gold Card, ensure you have at least a good credit score.
So, the higher your credit score is, the higher your chances of approval.
American Express® Business Gold Card application: how to do it?
Ready to apply for the American Express® Business Gold Card and earn points on your business purchases?
We have the perfect guide to help you with the application. So check it out!
The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
Learn to apply easily for SpeedyNetLoan
Getting a loan online is easier and faster than you might think. Read this post to understand how to apply for a SpeedyNetLoan. Stay tuned!Keep Reading
First Phase Visa® Card application: how does it work?
The First Phase Visa® Card application process is uncomplicated. Find out the must-have requirements and where to apply. Read on!Keep Reading
Discover it® Chrome Gas & Restaurant Credit Card application: how does it work?
Do you want to apply for the Discover it® Chrome Gas & Restaurant Credit Card? Then follow this guide! Up to 2% cash back and more!Keep Reading
You may also like
Up to $15,000: VivaLoan review
Thinking of taking out a loan? Check out our VivaLoan review to discover if this product is for you! Enjoy personalized rates and terms!Keep Reading
Learn to apply easily for Auto Credit Express
Discover how to apply for a loan with Auto Credit Express online and quickly. Keep reading to find out more!Keep Reading