70K bonus points: Apply for American Express® Business Gold Card
As a business owner, you can apply for the American Express® Business Gold Card. Earn points on purchases and enjoy exclusive travel benefits! Read on!
Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers. Enrollment may be required for select American Express benefits and offers. Visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
American Express® Business Gold Card: Here is how to apply
This post will provide a detailed breakdown of the American Express® Business Gold Card application process.
As a preferred choice among business owners, this card provides a range of perks and advantages that can facilitate business growth and financial management. Read on!
You will be redirected to another website
To apply for the American Express® Business Gold Card, you can follow these steps:
- First, visit the American Express website and navigate to the Business Gold Card page;
- Then start the application process;
- Fill out the application form with your business and personal information, including your legal business name, Tax ID number, and contact information;
- After that, provide details about your business’s revenue, expenses, and industry;
- Choose the payment and billing options that work best for your business;
- Review the terms and conditions of the card and accept them;
- Finally, submit your application.
Once you submit your application, American Express will review it to determine your eligibility for the Business Gold Card.
Thus, if your application is approved, you will receive your card in the mail within 7-10 business days.
Apply using the app
If you want to apply for a new American Express card, go to their website directly because the app does not allow new card applications.
However, the app is a great tool for managing your current card and exploring its benefits.
Indeed, it is available on Android and iPhone devices and offers balance-checking and payment-making features.
American Express® Business Gold Card vs. U.S. Bank Triple Cash Rewards Visa® Business Card
The U.S. Bank Triple Cash Rewards Visa® Business Card and the American Express® Business Gold Card are both business credit cards, but they have some differences.
The U.S. Bank Triple Cash Rewards Visa® Business Card offers 3% cash back on eligible purchases and 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases.
Check these other features that differentiate these cards to find out which one to choose for your business!
American Express® Business Gold Card
- Credit Score: Good-Excellent;
- Annual Fee: $295 (see rates and fees);
- Regular APR: 19.49% – 27.49% Variable (see rates and fees);
- Welcome bonus: Earn 70K Membership Rewards® points after spending $10,000 on eligible purchases in the first 3 months of account opening;
- Rewards: 4 points Membership Rewards® on 2 categories your business has spent the most each billing cycle; 1 point on all other purchases;
- Terms Apply.
U.S. Bank Triple Cash Rewards Visa® Business Card
- Credit Score: Good- Excellent;
- Annual Fee: $0;
- Regular APR: 0% Intro APR on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 15 billing cycles. 18.99% – 27.99% variable after;
- Welcome bonus: Earn $500 back after spending $4,500 or more in the first 150 days from account opening;
- Rewards: 3% cash back on eligible purchases at EV charging and gas stations, cell phone service providers, restaurants, and office supply stores; 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases; Receive a $100 credit when you subscribe to services such as FreshBooks or QuickBooks on an ongoing basis.
Do you want to get your U.S. Bank Triple Cash Rewards Visa® Business Card? Then check out our application guide post below.
The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
About the author / Suzana Brito
How to start investing with Qtrade investing?
It doesn't matter if you're a new investor or a experienced one. You can open an Qtrade investing account and improve your trading skills.Keep Reading
Learn to apply easily for the LendingPoint Personal Loan
Discover how easy it is to apply for LendingPoint Personal Loan and get the money you need in less than 24 hours. Read on!Keep Reading
Petal® 1 “No Annual Fee” Visa® Credit Card review: is it legit and worth it?
Petal® 1 "No Annual Fee" Visa® Credit Card will help boost your score. In this post, we'll take a closer look at its benefits!Keep Reading
You may also like
Stimulus Check: see how to apply
Find out how to apply for a Stimulus check, learn if you are eligible, and more. Up to $1,400 per adult. Keep reading to learn all about it.Keep Reading
How do prepaid cards work?
How do prepaid cards work? What they're good for? Read on to learn everything you need to know about this card type!Keep Reading
Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP): get help with food costs
The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) can help you afford a healthy diet. Learn about eligibility, benefits, and how to apply.Keep Reading