70K bonus points: Apply for American Express® Business Gold Card
As a business owner, you can apply for the American Express® Business Gold Card. Earn points on purchases and enjoy exclusive travel benefits! Read on!
Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers. Enrollment may be required for select American Express benefits and offers. Visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
American Express® Business Gold Card: Here is how to apply
This post will provide a detailed breakdown of the American Express® Business Gold Card application process.
As a preferred choice among business owners, this card provides a range of perks and advantages that can facilitate business growth and financial management. Read on!
You will be redirected to another website
To apply for the American Express® Business Gold Card, you can follow these steps:
- First, visit the American Express website and navigate to the Business Gold Card page;
- Then start the application process;
- Fill out the application form with your business and personal information, including your legal business name, Tax ID number, and contact information;
- After that, provide details about your business’s revenue, expenses, and industry;
- Choose the payment and billing options that work best for your business;
- Review the terms and conditions of the card and accept them;
- Finally, submit your application.
Once you submit your application, American Express will review it to determine your eligibility for the Business Gold Card.
Thus, if your application is approved, you will receive your card in the mail within 7-10 business days.
Apply using the app
If you want to apply for a new American Express card, go to their website directly because the app does not allow new card applications.
However, the app is a great tool for managing your current card and exploring its benefits.
Indeed, it is available on Android and iPhone devices and offers balance-checking and payment-making features.
American Express® Business Gold Card vs. U.S. Bank Triple Cash Rewards Visa® Business Card
The U.S. Bank Triple Cash Rewards Visa® Business Card and the American Express® Business Gold Card are both business credit cards, but they have some differences.
The U.S. Bank Triple Cash Rewards Visa® Business Card offers 3% cash back on eligible purchases and 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases.
Check these other features that differentiate these cards to find out which one to choose for your business!
American Express® Business Gold Card
- Credit Score: Good-Excellent;
- Annual Fee: $375 (see rates and fees);
- Regular APR: 19.49% – 27.49% Variable (see rates and fees);
- Welcome bonus: Earn 70,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 on eligible purchases with the Business Gold Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.*
- Rewards: 4X Membership Rewards® points on the 2 categories where your business spends the most each billing cycle from 6 eligible categories. While your top 2 categories may change, you will earn 4X points on the first $150,000 in combined purchases from these categories each calendar year (then 1X thereafter). Only the top 2 categories each billing cycle will count towards the $150,000 cap. Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com using your Business Gold Card.
- Terms apply.
U.S. Bank Triple Cash Rewards Visa® Business Card
- Credit Score: Good- Excellent;
- Annual Fee: $0;
- Regular APR: 0% Intro APR on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 15 billing cycles. 18.99% – 27.99% variable after;
- Welcome bonus: Earn $500 back after spending $4,500 or more in the first 150 days from account opening;
- Rewards: 3% cash back on eligible purchases at EV charging and gas stations, cell phone service providers, restaurants, and office supply stores; 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases; Receive a $100 credit when you subscribe to services such as FreshBooks or QuickBooks on an ongoing basis.
Do you want to get your U.S. Bank Triple Cash Rewards Visa® Business Card? Then check out our application guide post below.
The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
About the author / Suzana Brito
Learn how to download the Target App and shop anytime, anywhere
Find out how easy it is to download the Target app and benefit from exclusive discounts. Keep reading to learn more!Keep Reading
The Mad Capitalist recommendation – Ally Bank Mortgage
Discover how the Ally Bank Mortgage works, and find out more about the advantages, drawbacks, and terms to get it!Keep Reading
11 things you need to do before applying for a mortgage
Here is a list of the eleven most important things you need to do before applying for a mortgage. Keep reading!Keep Reading
You may also like
Elon Musk is set on helping the Amazon through Starlink satellite
See how the billionaire plans to help the Brazilian government with internet and monitoring of the Amazon though a Starlink satellite.Keep Reading
How to start investing with Ally Invest?
In this step-by-step guide, we are going to show you how to apply for an Ally Invest account and start investing as soon as possible.Keep Reading