Net First Platinum credit card review: is it legit and worth it?
Getting a $750 credit line to buy things online seems good. But is the Net First Platinum credit card worth it? Let's find out.
Net First Platinum credit card: $750 credit limit to buy at Horizon Outlet
Have you heard about the Net First Platinum credit card? Maybe you’ve come across this card at some given moment and are looking for more information about it. After all, is this card worth it? Is it really a credit card?
The Net First Platinum is a merchandise store credit card, so you can only use it at a specific website. If you’re thinking about buying new clothes or household items for yourself, your family, or friends and need some extra credit, you can consider getting one for yourself.
But before applying for it, read carefully this review to find out if it’s a good deal for you.
|Credit Score||Poor/Fair – No credit score is required|
|Annual Fee||$177,24 ($14.77 per month)|
|Welcome bonus||No welcome bonus|
Net First Platinum credit card: is it legit?
Even though we avoid buying unnecessary things, we all need some clothes or other items for our homes. When the holidays arrive, we like to give dear friends and family gifts. But it could be that your regular credit card limit is already committed to other expenses such as grocery, transportation, bills, etc.
This is where store credit cards come in, such as the Net First Platinum credit card. With no credit score or income requirement, you can get a $750 line of credit with 0% APR to use exclusively on the Horizon Outlet website.
Horizon Outlet is an online store with a variety of products exclusively for members with the cards they provide. So you can’t use Net First Platinum at any other store, but you can’t shop at Horizon Outlet without it (or some different Horizon issued card)
However, this card will not give you advantages like a credit card. It is not issued by any credit provider and is not intended to improve your credit score. Also, membership comes at a high cost, higher than many other cards for people with damaged credit scores and even premium travel cards. So, if you have a regular credit card to use for shopping at some other online stores, it will probably be more advantageous for you.
You will be redirected to another website
Net First Platinum credit card: should you get one?
If you intend to buy at Horizon Outlet you can apply for this card. However, you still need a debit or credit card to be able to shop at their website.
- No credit score or annual income is required for the application.
- Get instantly a $750 credit line to buy at Horizon Outlet.
- The application process is straightforward.
- Members get a 50% discount at selected pharmacies.
- 7 days free trial. If you don’t like it, you will pay only the value of the merchandise you’ve bought, with no fees.
- High fees.
- Net First Platinum is not a credit card issued by any bank, insurance company, or credit service organization.
- You can only use this card on the Horizon Outlet website.
- Currently, according to the Terms and Costs Disclosure, Net First Platinum does not report to any credit bureau. That means you are not building up your credit score by using this card. If that’s you’re intention, you should pick another card.
- The card is exclusively for online purchases, but you can’t pay the shipping and fees with it. You’ll need another credit card to pay for these costs when you’re buying at the Horizon Outlet website.
- There is a minimum payment of $25 (or 10% of your balance at the end of the month if it is higher than $25). This equals $300 at the end of one year, which is much more than many credit cards in the market.
Credit scores required
Net First Platinum does not require any credit score to get your application. Also, you don’t need proof of employment enrollment or minimum income. You basically just activate your card to use it for online shopping exclusively at the Horizon Outlet website.
Net First Platinum credit card application: how to do it?
If you think the Net First Platinum is a good deal for you, you can apply online. All you need is a debit or credit card and be at least 18 years old. You will undergo an analysis, but your credit score or employment will not be verified. For more details on the application process, check out the next content about this card.
About the author / Julia Bermudez
Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card review: is it worth it?
Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card stands out by offering lower interest rates, a strong sign-up bonus, and more!Keep Reading
Tomo Credit Card review: Build Credit with no interest
Build credit without breaking the bank. Discover the Tomo Credit Card in this review - ensure amazing discounts at your favorite brands.Keep Reading
Apply for Marriott Bonvoy Bevy™ American Express® Card easily
Embrace convenience: Apply for the Marriott Bonvoy Bevy™ American Express® Card - up to 6 points on purchases and more! Read on!Keep Reading
You may also like
Apply for Marriott Bonvoy Business® American Express® Card today
Unveil the secrets to apply for the Marriott Bonvoy Business® American Express® Card - up to 6x points on purchases and more!Keep Reading
Copper – Banking Built For Teens review: fees, rates, and more
Get your teens started in finances with Copper- Banking Built for Teens review! An account specifically tailored towards kids.Keep Reading
Mission Money debit card review: is it legit and worth it?
Maybe you're wondering if you should get a Mission Money debit card. If you're looking for a fee-free debit card, the answer is yes!Keep Reading