Unique Platinum Card review: Elevate your spending power
Maximize your spending - Unique Platinum Card brings amazing benefits for you! Build credit like a pro and enjoy no interest rate!
0% APR to improve your financial life
If you’re looking for a credit card with a high spending limit, without complications, then this Unique Platinum Card review is made for you!
This card allows you to spend big and take control of your finances. Keep reading and discover whether it’s a good fit for you.
- Credit Score: Poor – bad – limited;
- Annual Fee: Monthly membership fee of $19.95;
- Purchase APR: 0%;
- Cash Advance APR: N/A;
- Welcome Bonus: None;
- Rewards: None.
Unique Platinum Card: how does it work?
The Unique Platinum Card is a credit card that doesn’t offer any rewards or welcome bonuses.
However, it does offer a high credit limit that allows you to make big purchases without worrying about reaching your limit.
With a 0% APR, you won’t have to worry about interest charges as long as you pay off your balance in full each month.
In addition, this credit card helps individuals with limited credit scores build or rebuild it! Indeed, this is an easy-to-get credit card!
You will be redirected to another website
Unique Platinum Card: should you get one?
The decision to get the Unique Platinum Card ultimately depends on your financial goals and spending habits.
So here are some pros and cons to consider before making your decision.
- High credit limit: With a high spending limit, you can make big purchases without worrying about reaching your credit limit;
- 0% purchase APR: With no interest charges on purchases, as long as you pay off your balance in full each month, you can save a considerable amount of money;
- Credit builder features: It helps you improve your credit score.
- It charges a monthly fee;
- No welcome bonus: The card doesn’t offer any welcome bonus to new cardholders, which may be a drawback for those looking for immediate benefits;
- No rewards program: While some may see this as a positive feature, others may miss out on the benefits of earning rewards on their purchases.
Credit score required
To be eligible for the Unique Platinum Card, you don’t need good credit. You can qualify for it with a lower credit score.
Unique Platinum Card application: how to do it?
If you’re interested in learning more about the Unique Platinum Card application process, check out our article about how to apply.
Moreover, we’ll provide detailed instructions on completing your application and answering any questions you may have about the process.
About the author / Sabrina Paes
Unlimited reward: Apply for British Airways Visa Signature® Card
Discover the few easy steps you need to take to apply for the British Airways Visa Signature® Card and get access to exclusive rewards today.Keep Reading
Wells Fargo Reflect® Card application: how does it work?
Want to get the Wells Fargo Reflect® Card? Our post has all you need to apply easily - don't miss it! Enjoy 0% intro APR for up to 21 months!Keep Reading
How to request Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card
Learn how to apply for the Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card today and enjoy unlimited cash back with no annual fee!Keep Reading
You may also like
First Progress Platinum Prestige Mastercard® Secured Credit Card application
Looking for a card for bad credit? Read more to learn about the First Progress Platinum Prestige Mastercard® Secured Credit Card application!Keep Reading
Student credit cards for no credit: top 4 options
Don't have a credit history? Check out our list of the best student credit cards for no credit, and start building your credit today.Keep Reading