OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card review
A secured credit card that doesn't require a bank account or a credit check? The OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card is perfect for consumers looking to build or boost their credit.
A simple and secure way to build credit!
If you have a bad credit score or no bank account, you may feel like you’re out of options when it comes to getting a credit line. But there is one option that may be worth considering: the OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card!
There is no credit check needed to apply for this card, and it also doesn’t require a checking account. The OpenSky can be a powerful tool in repairing damaged credit.
|25.64% variable APR for purchases and cash advances
OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card
When you apply for the OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card, you’ll need to put down a security deposit. This will be your credit limit on the card. So, if you put down a $200 deposit, your credit limit will be $200.
The OpenSky Secured Card has a 25.64% variable APR for purchases and cash advances. There is also a $35 annual fee, and you also get free access to your credit score.
One of the biggest benefits of this card is that it can help you rebuild your credit. OpenSky reports your payment history to all three major credit bureaus, so using this card responsibly can help improve your credit score over time.
But it also comes with a few drawbacks. First, it’s not a rewards card, so you won’t earn any points or cash back on your purchases. Second, there is a late payment fee up to $40.
You will be redirected to another website
OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card: should you get one?
Overall, the OpenSky Card is a good option if you’re looking to rebuild your credit. The annual fee is relatively low, and you get free access to your credit score.
Plus, the card issuer reports your payment history to all three major credit bureaus, so using this card responsibly can help improve your credit rating over time.
- No credit check to apply. Zero credit risk to apply!
- Looking to build or rebuild your credit? 2/3 of cardholders receive a 48+ point improvement after making 3 on-time payments
- Extend your $200 credit line by getting considered for an unsecured credit line increase after 6 months, no additional deposit required!
- Get free monthly access to your FICO score in our mobile application
- Build your credit history across 3 major credit reporting agencies: Experian, Equifax, and Transunion
- Add to your mobile wallet and make purchases using Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay
- Fund your card with a low $200 refundable security deposit to get a $200 credit line
- Apply in less than 5 minutes with our mobile first application
- Choose the due date that fits your schedule with flexible payment dates
- Fund your security deposit over 60 days with the option to make partial payments
- Join over 1.2 million cardholders who’ve used OpenSky to build their credit
Credit score required
There is no credit score required to apply for this product. However, you’ll need to put down a security deposit when you apply for the card. The minimum security deposit is $200.
OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card application: how to do?
If you’re interested in applying for the OpenSky Secured Visa, you can apply online or by phone. You’ll need to provide some basic information, including your name, address, and Social Security number.
To learn more details about the application process, follow the link below!
About the author / Aline Barbosa
Application for the Capital One Bank: how does it work?
Once you open your account, you will have access to a Capital One card with all the convenience and high-quality service this bank can offer.Keep Reading
PREMIER Bankcard® Credit Card review: is it legit and worth it?
The PREMIER Bankcard® Credit Card is suitable for people with low credit scores and can help you build a good score. Read on to learn more.Keep Reading
You may also like
First Citizens Bank Rewards Credit Card Review: 0% intro APR
Points, no annual fee...but is it right for you? Discover the First Citizens Bank Rewards Credit Card in our review. Read on!Keep Reading
Integra Credit Personal Loan review: how does it work and is it good?
Read our Integra Credit Personal Loan review to weigh its pros and cons! Pay $0 origination or prepayment fees! Stick with us and learn!Keep Reading