GO2bank Checking review: Earn up to 7% cash back
Our GO2bank Checking review will answer your questions about how it works and its benefits and drawbacks. Enjoy multiple perks with this simple mobile babking. Read on!
GO2bank Checking: Waive the monthly fee!
Are you searching for a checking account that offers convenience and great rewards? In this review, you’ll learn why GO2bank Checking is reliable and provides an excellent online experience.
Let’s explore the features of this user-friendly option to decide if it meets your banking needs. Stay with us and understand how it works.
- Fees: Monthly fee: $5 (can be waived with direct deposit);
- Minimum balance: No minimum balance;
- APY: N/A;
- Credit score: No minimum credit score;
- Rewards: Up to 7% cashback when you buy eGift Cards for over 100 popular merchants through the app;
- Terms apply.
GO2bank Checking: how does it work?
GO2bank Checking has many features that make it stand out from the competition. Here are just a few of them:
You will be redirected to another website
Monthly Fee waiver
Receive hassle-free benefits with their monthly maintenance fee waiver. They’ll waive any associated fees when you set up payroll or government direct deposit to your account in the previous period.
Otherwise, there’s a $5 fee for service.
This finance solution could prove fruitful over the course of time.
No Minimum Initial Deposit
There’s no minimum deposit required to open a GO2bank Checking, so you can start saving immediately.
No ATM Fees
Enjoy the convenience of ATM transactions with GO2bank Checking. Their network helps you avoid fees on all in-network ATM withdrawals and deposits while offering access to out-of-network ATMs for a $3 fee.
You can easily set bill pay to automatic payments with your account. You can also enjoy a user-friendly mobile app to manage your account.
- Unlock up to 7% cashback rewards when you purchase eGift Cards from a wide selection of popular merchants in the app – giving your spending an instant boost;
- Their overdraft protection plan safeguards you up to $200 with an opt-in and eligible direct deposit.
GO2bank Checking: main features
Are you wondering if the GO2bank Checking account is the right option for you? Compare the pros and cons below to find out.
- Overdraft protection up to $200 with opt-in and eligible direct deposit;
- No monthly fees with eligible direct deposit, otherwise $5 per month;
- Earn up to 7% cash back when you buy eGift Cards in the app;
- Get your pay up to 2 days early – Get your government benefits up to 4 days early;
- High-yield savings account, 4.50% APY paid quarterly on savings up to $5,000;
- Terms apply.
- Charges a fee for out-network ATMs;
- Monthly fee of $5, unless you receive direct deposits;
- No sign-up bonuses.
Credit score required
Banks offer various products and services for customers to manage their finances.
Although a credit score is not always necessary when opening an account, having one that falls below the accepted standard may restrict access to certain benefits or incur additional fees.
Rather than waiting until it’s too late, taking preventive measures now can help secure your financial future down the road.
GO2bank Checking application: how to do it?
Allow us to be your guide in opening a GO2bank Checking. We’re here to help – check out our post below for more information.
Milestone Mastercard – Unsecured For Less Than Perfect Credit application
How to apply for a Milestone Mastercard - Unsecured For Less Than Perfect Credit? We'll show you! Qualify with poor credit! Read on!Keep Reading
Checklist for moving out of state: your definitive guide
Are you packing up and relocating to another state? Check off all the to-dos with this moving out of state checklist.Keep Reading
Life Loans review: how does it work and is it good?
Read our Life Loans review and find out if it's right for you! This lending platform will help you find the perfect lender. Read on!Keep Reading
You may also like
Learn to apply easily for the LendingClub Personal Loans
Whether you want a loan for home remodeling or debt consolidation, here are some steps to apply for LendingClub Personal Loans. Keep reading!Keep Reading
LightStream Personal Loan review: how does it work and is it good?
Read our LightStream Personal Loan review and find out if this lender is the best choice for you. Enjoy competitive rates and fast funding!Keep Reading
Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card application: how does it work?
Wondering if you're eligible for the Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card? Keep reading to know how!Keep Reading