First Access Visa® Card application: how does it work?
Want to know more about the First Access Visa® Card? We break down the application process, eligibility requirements, and more. Read on!
by Suzana Brito
First Access Visa® Card: Easy application!
Are you feeling discouraged because of your low credit score? Well, we have some good news for you. With First Access Visa®Card, you can start rebuilding your credit history and improve your credit score.
We will teach you how to apply for the card so that you can get started on the path to financial success. Let’s get started!
The First Access Visa Card is designed for people with little credit history. It’s a great way to start building your credit, and it’s easy to apply.
So, here are the steps you need to take to apply for the card:
- Firstly, navigate the First Access Visa Card website and click “Apply Now.”;
- Secondly, fill out the application with your personal information, including name, address, Social Security number, and date of birth;
- Then indicate that you’re interested in the card’s special promotional offer and click “Submit.”;
- Review your application and make sure the information is accurate. Click “Submit” once you’re satisfied;
- After that, you’ll receive a notification within minutes that your application has been received. You’ll receive an approved answer in about 60 seconds;
- Pay the one-time fee;
- Finally, download the First Access Visa® Card app, activate your card, and start using it.
You will be redirected to another website
The requirements to get a First Access Visa® Card are standard.
They accept applicants 18 years old or older, who have a valid social security number, and who are authorized residents or citizens in the U.S.
Also, they charge a one-time payment fee to open the account. Consumers with bad or poor credit are welcome to apply and have great chances of approval.
Apply using the app
There aren’t any options to apply for First Access Visa® Card through the app. Subscriptions are available on the website.
However, you can activate your card in the mobile app and use your account.
First Access Visa® Card vs. Merit Platinum Card
What differs them is mainly with the First Access Visa® Card. You can make purchases in any store with a $300 credit limit.
Merit Platinum Card is exclusive to buy at Horizon outlet. The credit limit is $750.
First Access Visa® Card
- Credit Score: Bad to Fair credit;
- Annual Fee: See terms;
- Regular APR: See terms;
- Welcome bonus: There’s no welcome bonus;
- Rewards: There are no rewards.
Merit Platinum Card
- Credit Score: Fair, poor (no minimum credit scores);
- Annual Fee: $177.24 annually ($14.77 per month);
- Regular APR: None;
- Welcome bonus: N/A;
- Rewards: N/A.
Do you want to give the Merit Platinum card a try? So, jump to the complete application guide.
How to apply for Merit Platinum card
Learn how to apply for the Merit Platinum card, perfect for consumers looking to rebuild their credit score. Keep reading!
Fortiva® Mastercard® Credit Card review
Check out the Fortiva® Mastercard® Credit Card review, and see if this card deserves a try. Read on to get started!Keep Reading
Capital One Platinum Credit Card application: how does it work?
Learn how to apply for The Capital One Platinum Credit Card online and quickly. Keep reading to understand if you are eligible!Keep Reading
6 types of savings accounts: opportunities for growing your money
Do you want to save your money? Learn about different types of savings accounts and how each could benefit you. Keep reading!Keep Reading
You may also like
Porte Mobile Banking review: Get started with no minimum deposit
With this Porte Mobile Banking review, you can find out if it is the perfect banking solution for your lifestyle. Read on!Keep Reading
Best credit cards in the US for a traveling lifestyle
Looking for the best credit cards for traveling? You have come to the right place. We will tell the top 3 travel credit cards available.Keep Reading
Discover it® Secured credit card review: is it worth it?
The Discover it® Secured credit card is the first step on your journey to a healthy credit score. Read this review to learn how!Keep Reading