DoorDash Rewards Mastercard® review: Get up to 4% cash back on Food
Discover the main benefits of the DoorDash Rewards Mastercard®. Earn rewards and pay no annual fee! Keep reading and learn more!
DoorDash Rewards Mastercard®: earn $100 cash bonus!
If you enjoy receiving cash back and ordering food for delivery, you’ll love this DoorDash Rewards Mastercard® review of its benefits, rewards, and features.
Stay tuned to find out how to earn up to 4% cash back on your purchases using it. This credit card is perfect for foodies. So check it out!
- Credit Score: Good-Excellent;
- Annual Fee: $0;
- Regular APR: 20.24% – 28.99% variable APR for purchases and balance transfers and a 29.99% variable APR for cash advances;
- Welcome bonus: With the New DoorDash Rewards Mastercard get a Free year of DashPass ($96 value).
- Rewards: 4% cash back on Caviar and DashDoor orders; 3% cash back on restaurant purchases, 2% cash back at online grocery stores or in-store, and 1% cash on all other purchases;
- Terms apply.
DoorDash Rewards Mastercard®: how does it work?
Are you a foodie who loves DoorPass and Caviar? Get rewarded for all your delicious meals with this Chase credit card.
You will be redirected to another website
1. Sign-up bonus and annual fee
When you apply for this card, you earn a free year of DashPass, DoorDash’s subscription service that offers zero delivery fees and reduced service fees on eligible orders.
The card has no annual fee, so you can enjoy its benefits without paying to use it.
2. Cash back rewards
With the DoorDash Rewards Mastercard®, you’ll get cash back on multiple categories of food purchases:
- 4% on eligible DoorDash and Caviar orders;
- 3% on purchases at restaurants;
- 2% on grocery stores or in-store;
- 1% on all other purchases.
Cash back Redemption
Redeem your cash-back rewards for statement credits, gift cards, direct deposits to your bank account, and even towards DoorDash and Caviar purchases.
Also, your rewards never expire as long as your account remains open.
3. Shipping and ride credit benefits
In addition to cash-back rewards, you can earn discounts and credits using the DoorDash Rewards Mastercard®. For example:
- $25 off your first two national shipping orders of $100 or more;
- 10% discount on the first $35 or more order every year on convenience, grocery, and eligible DoorDash or Caviar purchases. (terms apply, offer valid until December 31st, 2023);
- A $5 credit for one order on DashPass every month and a $5 Lyft credit after taking three Lyft rides in a calendar month.
DoorDash Rewards Mastercard®: should you get one?
Indeed, this credit card may provide advantages if you are a frequent DoorDash customer. Then read about its benefits and drawbacks below.
- With the DoorDash Rewards Mastercard get a FREE year of DashPass ($96 value).
- 4% cash back on DoorDash and Caviar orders. Enjoy this benefit on every type of DoorDash order, including restaurants, groceries, pet supplies, retail items, and more. No earning caps.
- 3% cash back on dining when purchased directly from a restaurant. No earning caps.
- 2% cash back on purchases from grocery stores, online or in person. 1% cash back on all other purchases. No earning caps.
- Get a complimentary DashPass membership ($96 value) every year with $10k in annual card spend. DashPass members enjoy $0 delivery fees & reduced service fees on every eligible order.
- No annual card fee, just cash back on every purchase.
- As an exclusive Cardmember benefit, get 10% off one Convenience, Grocery, Alcohol, Retail or DashMart order every month. Maximum discount of $15 per order. Offer expires 12/31/2023.
- Member FDIC.
- Credit card for good-excellent credit scores.
Credit score required
The minimum credit score required for this card is good credit. Thus, good to excellent credit is required.
DoorDash Rewards Mastercard® application: how to do it?
Are you interested in learning more about this card’s application? Then keep reading and the DoorDash Rewards Mastercard® find out.
The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
About the author / Suzana Brito
Citi Rewards+® Card review: No annual fee and extra rewards on purchases
The Citi Rewards+® Card review will give you all the details you need about this card's features, rewards, and pros and cons. Keep reading!Keep Reading
Luxury Black or Luxury Gold card: choose the best!
Are you thinking about getting a Luxury Black or Luxury Gold card? First, read this article to learn about their benefits to choose the best.Keep Reading
You may also like
Choose your 0% APR card: we give you the best options!
Here's a guide on choosing a 0% APR card, which can benefit your finances like never before. Keep reading to learn more!Keep Reading
How to buy cheap WestJet flights
Buy cheap WestJet flights to Canada, the U.S., Europe, and dozens of destinations paying less. Flights from $49.99! Read on!Keep Reading
CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® Mastercard® review
Read our CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® Mastercard® review to see how this card can help you save on airfare and baggage fees!Keep Reading