Earn more: Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express review
Want a credit card that rewards you for your everyday spending? Discover the perks of the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express with our review.
Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers. Enrollment may be required for select American Express benefits and offers. Visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
Elevate your rewards game with cash back!
Check out our American Express review of the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express for better cash-back rewards and features!
Explore fees, exclusive perks, and benefits. So read on and learn more!
- Credit Score: Good-Excellent;
- Annual Fee: $0 (rates and fees);
- Purchase APR: Get 15 months of 0% intro APR; after that, 19.24% – 29.99% variable (rates and fees);
- Cash Advance APR: 29.99% variable (rates and fees);
- Welcome Bonus: Earn $200 statement credit after spending $2K in the first 6 months;
- Rewards: Earn 3% cash back on U.S. supermarkets, online retail stores, and gas stations up to $6,000 a year. Then, 1%. 1% on all eligible purchases;
- Terms apply.
You will be redirected to another website
Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express: how does it work?
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card is budget-friendly, with cash back on everyday purchases.
With no annual fee, it stands out in its category. So the rewards include:
- 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets, online retail purchases, and gas (up to $6,000 annually);
- 1% cash back on other eligible purchases;
- Terms Apply.
Identify U.S. supermarket and online retail purchases to maximize rewards by checking item codes or adding family member cards.
Also, you can redeem cash-back rewards as a statement credit, gift card, or merchandise through the Amex website.
- $0 intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 15 months (variable 19.24%-29.99% after that);
- Pay Later Plan It® allows you to split large purchases into monthly installments with reduced fees for 15 months;
- Earn $200 back in statement credit after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first 6 months;
- Terms apply.
- Payment Flexibility;
- Free ShopRunner membership for 2-day free shipping on eligible items;
- Disney Bundle Credit: Get up to $84 as a statement credit on DisneyPlus.com, Hulu.com, or Plus.espn.com per year (requires enrollment);
- Home Chef Credit: Receive up to $180 in statement credit annually when purchasing Chef meal solutions online at HomeChef.com (requires enrollment).
Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express: should you get one?
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card is an excellent choice for someone who spends a lot on groceries, gas, and department stores.
Then here are the pros and cons:
- Earn a $200 statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
- No Annual Fee.
- Balance Transfer is back! Enjoy 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months from the date of account opening. After that, 19.24% to 29.99% variable APR.
- 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%.
- 3% Cash Back on U.S. online retail purchases, on up to $6,000 per year then 1%.
- 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
- Thinking about getting the Disney Bundle which can include Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+? Your decision made easy with $7/month back in the form of a statement credit after you spend $9.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription (subject to auto renewal) with your Blue Cash Everyday® Card. Enrollment required.
- Enjoy up to $15 back per month when you purchase a Home Chef meal kit subscription (subject to auto renewal) with your enrolled Blue Cash Everyday® Card.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees
- Reward caps;
- Foreign Transaction fee (rates and fees).
Credit score required
Indeed, as you can note in our review, the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express provides a full package of benefits to cardholders!
As a result, you’ll need a higher credit score to secure this offer. So make sure to have good to excellent credit (670 – 850).
Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express application: how to do it?
Further, continue reading to review useful tips on how to apply for the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express.
The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
About the author / Suzana Brito
Application for The Centurion® Card from American Express: how does it work?
Do you have what it takes to ask for The Centurion® Card from American Express? Here is the step-by-step to make your requisition.Keep Reading
Unsecured and secured loans: all you need to know before applying
Find out about secured and unsecured loans, their pros and cons, and which one to choose for your needs. Read on!Keep Reading
Merrick Bank Double Your Line® Secured Credit Card application: how does it work?
Ready to apply for the Merrick Bank Double Your Line® Secured Credit Card? Start improving your credit. Check out this post to learn more.Keep Reading
You may also like
Gemini Credit Card® application: how does it work?
The application for the Gemini Credit Card® is simple and quick. Earn up to 3% cash back on purchases and more! Read on!Keep Reading
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card application: how does it work?
Looking to start your journey with the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card? Find out how you can begin applying and unlock all it offers.Keep Reading
The hidden cost of banking: 6 common bank fees you may not know about
Millions of people are fed up with the fees banks charge. Take a closer look at 6 common bank fees and how to avoid them. Keep reading!Keep Reading