Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express review
This Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express review simplifies cash back rewards and great benefits this card offers so that you can check if it works for you. Read on!
Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers. Enrollment may be required for select American Express benefits and offers. Visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express: A top-line family card just for you!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express review will help you understand how this card works if you’re looking for a good cash-back credit card.
With this card, you’ll earn cash back on everyday purchases, groceries, and U.S. gas stations (terms apply). Stay tuned to learn a world of benefits this card can offer you.
- Credit Score: 690 or better;
- Annual Fee: $0 intro annual fee for the first year. Then, $95 (see rates and fees);
- Regular APR: 0% intro APR for purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 months from the date of account opening. After that, variable APR of 19.24%-29.99% (see rates and fees);
- Welcome bonus: Earn a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months;
- Rewards: 6% cash back on groceries (valid for up to $6,000/year in purchases at U.S. supermarkets, then 1%); 6% on eligible U.S. streaming subscriptions;
- Other rewards: 3% cash back on eligible transit purchases, including taxis, rideshare, parking, and more. 1% cash back on other purchases.
- Terms apply.
You will be redirected to another website
Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express: how does it work?
Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express is a cash-back credit card that allows cardholders to earn rewards on everyday purchases.
This credit card is perfect for families. The cost is an annual fee of $95 after the first year. Look at the main categories of benefits you’ll have with it.
Plus, you’ll enjoy 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months from the account opening date.
After that, your APR will be a variable APR of 19.24%-29.99% (see rates and fees).
In addition, you can get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ (enrollment is required).
Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express: should you get one?
Blue Cash Preferred® Card is a popular card among Americans. Should you get one? You can answer this question by reviewing its pros and cons below.
- Earn a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95.
- Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It® to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
- Low Intro APR: 0% on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months from the date of account opening. After that, your APR will be a variable APR of 19.24% – 29.99%. Variable APRs will not exceed 29.99%.
- 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
- 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
- 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations.
- 3% Cash Back on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
- 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
- Cash Back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be redeemed as a statement credit.
- Get up to $120 in statement credits annually when you pay for an auto-renewing subscription to Equinox+ at equinoxplus.com with your Blue Cash Preferred® Card. That’s $10 in statement credits each month. Enrollment required.
- Thinking about getting the Disney Bundle which can include Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+? Your decision made easy with $7/month back in the form of a statement credit after you spend $9.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription (subject to auto renewal) with your Blue Cash Preferred® Card. Enrollment required.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees
- It charges an annual fee after the first year.
- It requires good/ excellent credit.
Credit score required
The minimum credit score required for the Blue Cash Preferred® Card is 690.
Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express application: how to do it?
Did you like the Blue Cash Preferred® Card review? Then read the application post below. Check it out!
The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
About the author / Suzana Brito
Application for the Assent Platinum Secured credit card: how does it work?
Learn how to apply for Assent Platinum Secured, a card with no credit history required and that helps you build your credit score!Keep Reading
Colorfy App review: Unlock your creativity and release stress!
Looking for a creative and relaxing way to spend your free time? See this Colorfy App review. Keep reading!Keep Reading
Simplify experience: PayPal Prepaid Mastercard® Review
Get the full scoop on the PayPal Prepaid Mastercard® in our review. Ensure a hassle-free process and grant the card you need! Read on!Keep Reading
You may also like
Wells Fargo Reflect® Card – The Low APR credit card you were looking for
Check out the Wells Fargo Reflect® Card review to see if it meets your financial credit card needs. No annual fee and 0% intro APR. Read on!Keep Reading
Watch Soccer Online: 10 fantastic streaming services for fanatics
Find the best 10 online streaming options to watch soccer, delivering live matches and captivating highlights. Read on!Keep Reading