How to Apply for the X1 Credit Card and Get the Best Rewards
Looking for a rewards credit card you can trust? Learn how to apply online for the X1 Credit Card. Earn up to 10X points - keep reading and learn more!
A Credit Card With Unique Benefits That Will Help You Build Your Credit Score
The X1 Credit Card is a top-rated, rewarding credit card with no annual fees- and best of all, you can learn how to apply here!
Keep reading for a step-by-step guide on how to apply easily and even boost your credit score!
The best way to apply for the X1 card is online. By submitting an application online, customers can qualify for a credit decision within minutes.
Additionally, customers who apply online may be eligible for exclusive offers and discounts. Here is the step-by-step:
- Firstly, head over to the official website of the X1 Credit Card;
- There, locate and find the “Apply Now” button;
- Then, fill out their questions about your details and finances;
- Enter your name, date of birth, Social Security Number, email, and phone number.
After submitting the information requested, continue, and wait for approval.
Notably, one distinctive feature of the X1 Credit Card application process is their use of a soft inquiry so that it won’t affect your score.
You will be redirected to another website
Apply using the app
The option to apply for the X1 credit card via the app is unavailable.
X1 Credit Card vs. Petal® 2 “Cash Back, No Fees” Visa® Credit Card
One card often compared to the X1 Credit Card is the Petal® 2 “Cash Back, No Fees” Visa® Credit Card.
While both cards offer rewards, the X1 Credit Card offers up to 2 points back on all purchases, while the Petal® 2 card provides up to 1% cashback.
Additionally, both cards don’t have welcome bonuses, but they help boost your score.
Ultimately, whether you choose the X1 Credit Card or another one depends on what kind of rewards you’re looking for.
Be sure to compare the features of each card below.
X1 Credit Card
- Credit Score: Good-Excellent;
- Annual Fee: $0;
- Purchase APR: 20.24% – 30.24% (variable);
- Cash Advance APR: 30.24% (variable);
- Welcome Bonus: N/A;
- Rewards: Earn 2 points on all purchases; Earn 3 points per dollar spent on your next $7.5k purchases in a month after spending $1k already. Up to 10X points for every invited friend who gets the X1 Credit Card.
Petal® 2 “Cash Back, No Fees” Visa® Credit Card
- Credit Score: 630-850 (Average – Excellent);
- Annual Fee: No annual fee;
- Regular APR: 17.99% – 31.99%;
- Welcome bonus: No welcome bonus;
- Rewards: 1% cash back on eligible purchases, up to 1,5% cash back when cardholders pay on time; also, 2%-10% bonus cash back at some eligible merchants.
Start your application for Petal® 2 “Cash Back, No Fees” Visa® Credit Card by following our instructions below. Read on!
Qtrade investing review: #1 award-winning platform
This Qtrade investing review will show why this has been considered the #1 online broker to invest in Canada. Read on to learn more.Keep Reading
How to open an Axos High Yield Savings Account easily
With competitive APY, this account is perfect for your savings needs. Learn how to apply for an Axos High Yield Savings Account today!Keep Reading
Application for First Latitude Platinum Mastercard® Secured Credit Card:
The First Latitude Platinum Mastercard® Secured Credit Card is a low budget option with a modest annual fee. Check out how to apply!Keep Reading
You may also like
Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Elite Mastercard® application: how does it work?
Are you planning to apply for the Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Elite Mastercard®? Check out this guide for the application!Keep Reading
Cheap WestJet flights: low fares from $49.99
Learn more about WestJet cheap flights to 108 destinations, their baggage policy, and how to check- in online!Keep Reading