Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express application: how does it work?
Are you wondering what the Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express is all about? Get the scoop on their application process, rewards programs, bonus offers, and more. Read on!
Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers. Enrollment may be required for select American Express benefits and offers. Visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express: easy application!
If you’re like most Americans, you’re always on the lookout for new ways to save money. If that sounds like you, learn more about the Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express.
This card offers great benefits, including a high rewards rate and an intro period with no annual fee for the first year. Then, $95 after the first year (see rates and fees). So how do you apply for it? Keep reading to find out!
You will be redirected to another website
Applying for the Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express is easy and only takes a few minutes.
First, you’ll need to provide basic personal information, such as your name, address, and date of birth.
Then, you’ll need to enter your Social Security number and annual income. After that, you’ll need to review and agree to the terms and conditions.
Once you’ve submitted your application, you’ll typically receive a decision within a few minutes.
Apply using the app
You can download the Amex app on your cell phone, whether it is an Android or iPhone, or also on your tablet.
In the app, it’s possible to access management tools, check your balance and make payments, and more.
However, the app doesn’t provide an option if you want to apply for the Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express. Visit the website for your application.
Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express vs. Upgrade Bitcoin Rewards Visa
Do you want to earn cash back or bitcoins on your purchases? It is the main difference between these two cards.
On the one hand, the Upgrade Bitcoin Rewards Visa is a card with 1.5% bitcoins rewards on your purchases, and you won’t have to pay an annual fee.
However, if your focus is on cash back, the Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express is a better fit since you’ll get up to 6% cash back on your day-to-day expenses.
Compare both cards below:
Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express
- Credit Score: 690 or better;
- Annual Fee: $0 intro annual fee for the first year. Then, $95 (see rates and fees);
- Regular APR: 0% intro APR for purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 months from the date of account opening. After that, variable APR of 19.24%-29.99% (see rates and fees);
- Welcome bonus: Earn a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months;
- Rewards: 6% cash back on groceries (valid for up to $6,000/year in purchases at U.S. supermarkets, then 1%); 6% on eligible U.S. streaming subscriptions;
- Other rewards: 3% cash back on eligible transit purchases, including taxis, rideshare, parking, and more. 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases.
- Terms apply.
Upgrade Bitcoin Rewards Visa
- Credit Score: Average to excellent;
- Annual Fee: $0;
- Regular APR: See terms;
- Welcome bonus: $200 bonus after opening a Rewards Checking Plus account and making 3 debit card transactions.
- Rewards: 1.5% back in bitcoin on all purchases when you make payments.
- Terms apply.
In the post below, learn more about the Upgrade Bitcoin Rewards Visa card and how to apply for it. Check it out.
The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
About the author / Suzana Brito
Upgrade Rewards Checking application: how does it work?
Get ready to take advantage of our Upgrade Rewards Checking! Apply now and enjoy no hidden fees and cash back on expenses! Read on!Keep Reading
WWE Netspend® Prepaid Mastercard® review: Financial Flexibility
Looking for a prepaid card that makes managing your finances easy? Look no further than the WWE Netspend® Prepaid Mastercard® in this review.Keep Reading
You may also like
How to build credit to buy a house: 10 best tips
Here are the best tips on how to build credit to buy a house and get approved for that mortgage loan. Read on!Keep Reading
How to buy cheap flights on Kayak
Do you want to save big on your flights? Check out how to buy cheap flights using Kayak. Flights from $29.99! Read on!Keep Reading
Cheap Alaska Airlines flights: Save money on your next trip with our exclusive offers!
Get the best deals on Alaska Airlines cheap flights when you book through these exclusive websites. Read on to find out more!Keep Reading