Neo Financial credit card review: a better way to manage your expenses
Canadians deserve a better way to manage credit. That's why Neo Financial credit card put the work to make it the best cash back credit card ever. Read the review to find out why and how they do this.
by Julia Bermudez
Neo Financial credit card: the best cash back card to use in Canada
To run away from outdated bank services, go into Neo Financial credit card direction. They have excellent benefits for you.
Neo Financial is one of the new fintech companies that offer financial services but are proud to say they are not a bank. They have a solution for every Canadian that needs a credit card to build their credit history.
But is Neo Financial legit? How does it work? Is it really a credit card? Let’s solve these questions in this review.
- Credit Score: Neo has the perfect card for you, no matter if you have a good or excellent credit score or if you’re still building yours.
- Annual Fee: You don’t have to pay any fee to use your Neo card, but you can choose to upgrade to a premium version for $2.99 or $8.99 per month to earn more cash back on your purchases.
- Regular APR: 19.99% – 24.99% APR
- Welcome bonus: Get up to a 15% cash back on your first purchase with Neo’s partners.
- Rewards: Up to 5% cashback, depending on your purchase and membership.
Neo Financial credit card: how does it work?
Neo Financial is not a bank but provides excellent bank services. Its account and credit line have the backup of Concentra Bank, so your money got CDIC insurance for up to $100,000.
You can apply for an unsecured card if you already have a good score. If you need some help building your credit score, you can choose the secured Neo Financial card.
The mobile app will give you essential insights about your expenses to help you optimize your budget and save some money.
Neo Financial credit card: should you get one?
Many Canadians are already enjoying Neo Financial credit card benefits. As you can download the app and open your account for free, you can give it a try and check its features in a practical way. But first, read its pros and cons:
- Free to get, and free to use, unless you’d prefer upgrading to a premium version.
- A long list of partners that will give you cash back and discounts.
- You can reach 5% cash back rewards.
- Partners will grant you up to 15% cash back on your first purchase, to encourage you to buy local.
- As the cash back programs depend on Neo’s partnerships, you will not get as many benefits if you don’t live in an area with many of these partners around.
- The higher cash back rates are available only if you pay a monthly fee.
Credit scores required
Neo Financial thinks about credit with a different approach than banks usually do. So, it doesn’t matter which credit score you have. You can get an unsecured or secured credit card to use and earn rewards.
Neo Financial credit card application: how to do it?
As an authentic technology company, Neo Financial will make it as easy as possible for you to use it. The modern application process can be done through a website or through the app.
You’ll get approved within minutes. If you think it’s time for a change, read the following article to learn how you can get your Neo Financial and upgrade your financial management.
About the author / Julia Bermudez
Application for the Petal 1 Visa card: how does it work?
Are you wondering how to get your Petal 1 Visa card? Don't worry, we can help you. Read this article to learn more about this credit card.Keep Reading
Application for the Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card: how does it work?
Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards is a card that returns money in a simple way and allows owners to accumulate various rewards over time!Keep Reading
Upgrade Triple Cash Rewards Visa® review: is it legit and worth it?
Upgrade Triple Cash Rewards Visa® gives you cash back and great payment conditions: learn more about this card by reading this review.Keep Reading
You may also like
Three Arrows Capital defaulted a $670 million loan to Voyager Digital
Three Arrows Capital is one of the leading hedge funds, but the crypto market crash took its toll on the company. Learn more here!Keep Reading
A small glossary of investment terms: a guide for starters!
We've made this glossary of investment terms to help you understand them better and start investing with confidence. Check this article.Keep Reading
Happy Money Personal Loan review: how does it work and is it good?
Read the Happy Money personal loan review to understand how it works and how it might benefit you. Check it out!Keep Reading