Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express: easily apply
Claim cash back on everyday purchases with the legendary Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express- Discover how to apply now.
Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers. Enrollment may be required for select American Express benefits and offers. Visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
Your One-Stop Guide to Successfully Applying Online
Ready to apply for the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express online? Look no further.
Discover the step-by-step process, credit score needed, and additional requirements. Keep reading!
You will be redirected to another website
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express is a popular rewards card with no annual fee and up to 3% cash back on everyday purchases. Terms apply.
If you want to apply for the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express, here’s what you need to know:
- First, Visit the American Express website to begin the application process;
- After that, share your personal details, including your name, address, date of birth, and Social Security number;
- Then enter your financial information (income and expenses);
- Finally, submit your application for review.
You’ll get a decision on your application in minutes.
To be eligible, you must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, at least 18 years old, and have a good/excellent credit score.
Apply using the app
The application isn’t available through the app.
Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express vs. Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express
American Express Blue Cash vs. Blue Cash, which one to choose? When deciding, consider your spending habits.
If you spend over $61 per week at U.S. supermarkets, the Blue Cash Preferred® card is more lucrative despite its annual fee.
However, if you don’t spend enough on bonus categories, the Blue Cash Everyday® card is more cost-effective, as it has no annual fee.
For a more in-depth analysis of the cash back rates and rewards, refer to our comparison below.
Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
- Credit Score: Good-Excellent;
- Annual Fee: $0 (rates and fees);
- Purchase APR: Get 15 months of 0% intro APR; after that, 19.24%-29.99% variable (rates and fees);
- Cash Advance APR: 29.99% variable (rates and fees);
- Welcome Bonus: $200 statement credit after spending $2K in the first 6 months;
- Rewards: 3% cash back on groceries, U.S online retail purchases, and gas, Plus 1% cash back on other eligible purchases;
- Terms Apply.
Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express
- Credit Score: Good-Excellent;
- Annual Fee: $0 for the first year, $95 after (rates and fees);
- Purchase APR: 0% intro APR for the first 12 months of account opening, then 19.24%-29.99% variable (rates and fees);
- Cash Advance APR: 29,99% (rates and fees);
- Welcome Bonus: Earn a $250 statement credit after spending $3,000 in the first 6 months of account opening;
- Rewards: 6% cash back at U.S supermarkets ( up to $6.000 yearly), selected U.S streaming subscriptions, 3% at U.S gas stations and transit, and 1% on all other purchases;
- Terms apply.
Do you want to apply for the American Express Blue Cash Preferred® Card right now? Find out if your profile fits. Then check out our post below!
Learn to apply easily for the Happy Money Personal Loan
Do you want to apply for the Happy Money Personal Loan? This post will teach you how. Read on to learn more!Keep Reading
Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC): who it helps and how
Learn about the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC), a welfare program that helps low-income families get a tax refund. Read on!Keep Reading
You may also like
The American Express Blue Business Cash™ Card review
Learn how to earn cash back and improve your business' workflow with our The American Express Blue Business Cash™ Card review!Keep Reading
Checklist for moving out of state: your definitive guide
Are you packing up and relocating to another state? Check off all the to-dos with this moving out of state checklist.Keep Reading
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express application: how does it work?
Wondering if The Business Platinum Card® from American Express is right for your business? Read on to its eligibility and application.Keep Reading