U.S. Bank Triple Cash Rewards Visa® Business Card application
Business owners, here is the application for the U.S. Bank Triple Cash Rewards Visa® Business Card explained. $0 annual fee and reward on purchases!
by Suzana Brito
0% intro APR for 15 months and much more!
As a business owner, finding a card that rewards your spending is important. Indeed, the U.S. Bank Triple Cash Rewards Visa® Business Card offers just that.
This card can benefit your business with up to 3% cash back on eligible net purchases. Then learn how to apply for this card with this guide. Stay tuned!
Here is the process to apply for the U.S. Bank Triple Cash Rewards Visa® Business Card on their website.
You will be redirected to another website
1. Start with business info
The first step is to provide basic business information when beginning the application process. It includes:
- The business structure;
- Legal name;
- Year the business was established;
- And phone number.
2. Annual gross revenue
The next step is to provide your business’s annual gross revenue. This information helps the bank understand your income and spending habits.
3. Answer questions about yourself
In addition to providing information about your business, you’ll need to answer a series of questions about yourself.
Thus, it includes your contact information, credit history, SSN, industry type, legal structure, and time in business.
Also, you must inform the number of employees, a federal tax ID (or EIN), annual business revenue, and average monthly spending.
Apply using the app
Unfortunately, applying for the U.S. Bank Triple Cash Rewards Visa® Business Card through the app is impossible.
You’ll need to visit their website or a branch to apply.
U.S. Bank Triple Cash Rewards Visa® Business Card vs. Capital One Spark Miles for Business
The U.S. Bank Triple Cash Rewards Visa® Business Card comes with no annual fee.
On the other hand, Capital One Spark Miles for Business offers one year of $0 annual fee and then $95.
Another difference to notice is the rewards. The U.S Bank card provides cash back, and the Capital One card offers miles.
So, what is a suitable credit card for your small business? Then analyze their features below, compare them, and make your decision.
U.S. Bank Triple Cash Rewards Visa® Business Card
- Credit Score: Good- Excellent;
- Annual Fee: $0;
- Regular APR: 0% Intro APR on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 15 billing cycles. 18.74%-27.74% variable after;
- Welcome bonus: Earn $500 back after spending $4,500 or more in the first 150 days from account opening;
- Rewards: 3% cash back on eligible purchases at EV charging and gas stations, cell phone service providers, restaurants, and office supply stores; 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases; Receive a $100 credit when you subscribe to services such as FreshBooks or QuickBooks on an ongoing basis.
Capital One Spark Miles for Business
- Credit Score: Excellent Credit;
- Annual Fee: $0 intro annual fee during the first year, then $95 after;
- Regular APR: 25.74% variable on purchases;
- Welcome bonus: Get a one-time 50K miles bonus after you spend $4,500 on purchases in the first three months of the account;
- Rewards: Earn unlimited 2 miles on all purchases, plus 5 miles on hotels and rental cars booked with Capital One Travel.
Are you interested in the Capital One Spark Miles for Business? If so, keep reading to learn how you can apply.
Apply for Capital One Spark Miles Business
Discover how you can easily apply for the Capital One Spark Miles for Business. It's simple and online. Read on to learn more!
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express application: how does it work?
Wondering if The Business Platinum Card® from American Express is right for your business? Read on to its eligibility and application.Keep Reading
Checking account pros and cons: what to consider before opening one
If you're looking for a new checking account, these are the pros and cons to consider before opening one. Find out if it's right for you!Keep Reading
Quontic Bank High Interest Checking review: everything you need to know
Get a Quontic Bank High Interest Checking review, and find out how this account works. Earn 1.10% APY and more! Read on!Keep Reading
You may also like
Is the U.S. headed for a housing crisis?
Could a housing crisis be on the horizon for the United States? Find out what factors could lead to one and how it would impact the economy.Keep Reading
When should you consider a secured credit card?
Do you know how secured cards work and their advantages? Learn about then and when it's time to consider a secured credit card for you.Keep Reading
Alaska Airlines Visa® Credit Card application: how does it work?
Interested in the details of the Alaska Airlines Visa® Credit Card application? Find out all of them here. Keep reading!Keep Reading