Capital One Spark Miles for Business application: how does it work?
Discover how you can easily apply for the Capital One Spark Miles for Business. It's simple and online. Read on to learn more!
Capital One Spark Miles for Business: a fruitful way to travel on business
Capital One Spark Miles for Business is a great way to earn rewards on your business spending and enjoy travel perks for a low cost.
Also, you can get $0 fraud liability and extended warranty and protection! Plus, the application is simple. You just need to fill out the application form online. Read on to learn more about the eligibility requirements for it.
Applying for the Capital One Spark Miles for Business is a straightforward process.
First, you’ll detail basic information about your business, including your company name, address, and contact information.
Then, you’ll need to provide your financial information, such as your annual revenue and your business’s average credit card balance.
Once you’ve completed all of the required fields, you’ll be able to submit your application and receive a decision within minutes.
You will be redirected to another website
Apply using the app
The Capital One app is free; you can download it on your iPhone or Android.
Still, you can manage your account, redeem your rewards, track your expenses, and more. However, the application process is only available on the website.
Capital One Spark Miles for Business vs. The Business Platinum Card® from American Express
Since you are looking for a business card, let’s compare the Capital One Spark Miles for Business to another option: The Business Platinum Card® from American Express.
This card offers excellent rewards points and wide airport lounge access. It also comes with a welcome bonus and great travel benefits. Have a look at the comparison:
Capital One Spark Miles for Business
- Credit Score: Good to excellent;
- Annual Fee: $0 intro annual fee during the first year, then $95 after;
- Regular APR: 26.24% variable APR for purchases and balance transfers; and 32.24% variable APR for cash advances; 34.65% variable penalty APR (when it applies);
- Welcome bonus: Earn 50,000 miles once you spend $4,500 in the first 3 months from account opening, that’s equal to $500 in travel;
- Rewards: Earn unlimited 2 miles on all your business purchases.
- Terms apply.
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express
- Credit Score: Good to excellent;
- Annual Fee: $695 (see rates and fees);
- Regular APR: 19.49% – 27.49% Variable for purchases (see rates and fees);
- Welcome bonus: Earn 120k Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $15k on eligible purchases in the first 3 months;
- Rewards: 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on AmexTravel.com, and 1X points for each dollar you spend on eligible purchases.
- Other rewards: Earn 1.5X points (that’s an extra half point per dollar) on each eligible purchase at US construction material, hardware suppliers, electronic goods retailers, and software & cloud system providers, and shipping providers, as well as on purchases of $5,000 or more everywhere else, on up to $2 million of these purchases per calendar year.
If you like the Business Platinum Card® from American Express, read our post below to learn how to apply.
The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
For Capital One products listed on this page, some of the above benefits are provided by Visa® or Mastercard® and may vary by product. See the respective Guide to Benefits for details, as terms and exclusions apply
About the author / Suzana Brito
Get creative: 8 apps that turn photos into awesome caricatures
Take your photo editing skills to the next level with these top-rated apps to turn your photos into caricatures. Find out more!Keep Reading
Learn to apply easily for the Regional Finance Personal Loans
Do you want to apply for the Regional Finance Personal Loans? You can get the best loan options here! So, read on to learn how to apply!Keep Reading
Discover it® Balance Transfer Credit Card application: how does it work?
Get the lowdown on how to apply for Discover it® Balance Transfer Credit Card! Enjoy 0% intro APR and more! Keep reading!Keep Reading
You may also like
Discontinued Apple products are worth thousands online
If you've got an old Apple product lying around, it could be worth a lot of money. Here's how to find out if your device is worth selling.Keep Reading
A major drop and stablecoin collapse cause a wild week among cryptocurrencies
In the past week, the prices of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have seen major dips while a stablecoin has taken a plunge.Keep Reading
Application for the Chase Freedom Flex℠: how the card works?
One of the best benefits of a card is a good cash back rate. Learn how to apply for Chase Freedom Flex℠ and get a great rewards card!Keep Reading