Learn to apply easily for QuickLoanLink
Do you need a loan for an emergency or other purpose? If you, you can find it with QuickLoanLink! Read our post to learn how to apply for QuickLoanLink!
QuickLoanLink: get the cash you need fast
This article will help you find all you need to know to apply for QuickLoanLink.
This online platform works as a network system, so every borrower can find a lender willing to help them.
You can qualify for loans of any amount between $100 and $50,000 to any project or personal financial struggle you’ve been facing.
If you want to know more about how you can apply, keep reading!
The request for a loan with QuickLoanLink is easy and online. First, visit their website and answer a quick application form.
In step one of the application, you’ll provide personal and contact details and select the reason for your loan request.
In step two, you’ll answer some employment questions and secure your identity.
Then QuickLoanLink will connect your request to lenders and return to you with options and terms.
Once you find the perfect one, you can accept the terms and get your money as soon as the next business day, depending on the lender.
You will be redirected to another website
You’ll need to meet some requirements before you try to apply:
- You must be at least 18 years old (depending on the age of the majority of the state);
- You must be a U.S citizen or permanent resident;
- You have to prove a source of income: a job, be self-employed or receive benefits;
- You must have a Social Security number.
Apply using the app
QuickLoanLink doesn’t have an app yet, but you can access their website through a cell phone and make the application there.
QuickLoanLink vs. 100 Lenders: which is the best?
If QuickLoanLink is not what you are looking for, we’ll recommend another marketplace for loans: 100Lenders.
This platform is also a network to find potential fund providers, but they have policies and terms regarding payments and fees.
Also, the funds might be in your account as fast as with QuickLoanLink, once you find a lender and accept the agreement.
To consider which service may be more appropriate for you, compare their features below.
- APR: varies according to the lending partner and state: APRs for cash advance loans (from 200% to 1386%); APRs for installment loans (from 6.63% to 530%); and APRs for personal loans (from 4.99% to 450%);
- Loan Purpose: any purpose;
- Loan Amounts: from $100 to $50,000 (it depends on the lender);
- Credit Needed: available to all credit scores;
- Origination Fee: varies according to lending partner;
- Late Fee: varies according to the lending partner;
- Early Payoff Penalty: varies according to the lending partner.
100 Lenders Personal Loan
- APR: varies from loan to loan. Take into account the lender, your credit history, applicable legislation, repayment length, and amount of money borrowed;
- Loan Purpose: several borrowing options: debt payoff, vacation, education, etc;
- Loan Amounts: you can borrow any amounts from $100 to $40,000;
- Credit Needed: all credit scores are considered;
- Origination Fee: varies according to loan;
- Late Fee: see your terms;
- Early Payoff Penalty: N/A.
And, if you like 100Lenders better than QuickLoanLink, you can check out our post below to find out how to apply for a loan through 100 Lenders!
About the author / Suzana Brito
15K bonus points: My GM Rewards® Mastercard® review
Earn points to reduce expenses with the My GM Rewards® Mastercard® - Full review here! Ensure 0% intro APR period - keep reading!Keep Reading
Easily manage your money: PayPal Debit Card review
PayPal Debit Card review - What sets this card apart from other options? Earn cash back on purchases and pay no monthly fee! Read on!Keep Reading
Capital One VentureOne Rewards Card review: $0 annual fee
Capital One VentureOne Rewards Card review: Uncover its perks, pitfalls, and more! Enjoy 0% intro APR and amazing rewards! Read on!Keep Reading
You may also like
BMO CashBack® Business Mastercard®* Review
Maximize business spending with the BMO CashBack® Business Mastercard®*, offering valuable perks for savvy entrepreneurs.Keep Reading
LendKey Student Loans Review: flexible conditions
Seeking student loans? Read our LendKey Student Loans Review for the lowdown on private and refinancing options. Stay tuned!Keep Reading
Aer Lingus Visa Signature® Card application: how does it work?
Earn points, enjoy Premium travel protections, early boarding, and more! Find out how to apply for the Aer Lingus Visa Signature® Card.Keep Reading