Learn to apply easily for Life Loans
Apply for Life Loans just got easier. Learn how to quickly and conveniently apply for the funding you need with our simple steps. Keep reading!
Life Loans application: find the perfect lender for you
Are you looking to purchase a vehicle, renovate your current one, start a business or consolidate high-interest debt? If so, you can apply for Life Loans and get their loan as soon as the next day!
This lending platform will help you find competitive rates, flexible repayment options, and priority service available 24/7—Life Loans can help make life’s big investments manageable. Read on to learn more!
Getting started with Life Loans couldn’t be simpler. All you have to do is fill out an online application form and provide some basic information about yourself, including:
- Date of birth;
- Employment history;
- Income level;
- Credit score, etc.
Once you submit the application form, Life Loans will review your information and connect you to their lenders.
You can then treat your loan directly to a lender and close the deal. You’ll receive the funds directly into your bank account within 24 hours if approved!
You will be redirected to another website
In order to apply for Life Loans, you must meet some general requirement guidelines, including:
- Income: Borrowers need at least a monthly income of $1,000 or more for the last four months to be eligible;
- Checking account: Borrowers must have a checking account to receive the funds;
- Proof of Address and work phone: You must show a verifiable home address and work phone;
- Active military members can’t apply;
- States: If you are in CT, NH, WA, or VT, this loan is unavailable;
- Other requirements include being 18 years old and having a valid Social Security number.
Once you’ve chosen the lender, you might also have to qualify for their specific requirements. As a result, remember to check it.
Apply using the app
Life Loans doesn’t offer a mobile app for its customers. Therefore, you can only apply for this loan marketplace through their official website.
Check out Life Loans’ website and connect easily and straightforwardly with your perfect match.
Life Loans vs. True American Loan: which one is the best?
There is no one “best” loan option. It all depends on your circumstances and personal and financial needs.
For example, Life Loan might be a good option if you need money urgently and don’t have time to wait for a traditional loan application to be approved. It also has a larger range: from $100 to $40,000.
On the other hand, a True American Loan is also an online lender with similar conditions but is available in all 50 states, unlike Life Loans.
- APR: It depends on the lender, credit score, employment status, and applicable law;
- Loan Purpose: Personal Loans for every purpose;
- Loan Amounts: From $100 to $40,000;
- Credit Needed: 580 or more;
- Origination Fee: Depends on the lender;
- Late Fee: Depends on the lender;
- Early Payoff Penalty: Depends on the lender.
True American Loan
- APR: Varies by the lender;
- Loan Purpose: All purposes;
- Loan Amounts: From $500 to $35000;
- Credit Needed: All credit scores are accepted;
- Origination Fee: Varies by the lender;
- Late Fee: Varies by the lender;
- Early Payoff Penalty: Varies by the lender.
Are you considering a True American Loan? Great! Let’s go through the application process step-by-step to ensure it goes as smoothly and quickly as possible. Read on!
About the author / Suzana Brito
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express review
Learn about the credit score needed and the perks of this incredible Amex card in the Business Platinum Card® from American Express review!Keep Reading
Choose the best flight deal for your next trip
Learn how to choose the best flight deal for your next trip. Save time and money with this travel guide! Check it out!Keep Reading
Apply for the Shop Your Way Mastercard®: $0 annual fee
Find out how to apply for the Shop Your Way Mastercard® and increase your purchase points. Get the step-by-step here! Stay tuned!Keep Reading
You may also like
Earn up to 4% back: Verizon Visa® Card Review
Discover the Verizon Visa® Card in our review. Explore its rewards, and find out if it's the right card for your wallet.Keep Reading
Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card: apply today
Step-by-step guide: How to apply for the Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card. Earn 3% back on Amazon purchases, plus rewards on all spendings.Keep Reading
Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card application: how does it work?
Do you need a travel rewards card with flexibility and miles? Read on and learn to apply for the Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card.Keep Reading