Earn up to 5% cash back: Apply for Instacart Mastercard® today
Ready to save big on groceries? Follow our tutorial to apply for the Instacart Mastercard® and seize cash back - enjoy $0 annual fee! Read on!
Simplified Application Process: Instacart Mastercard® Step-by-Step Guide
Ready to supercharge your grocery shopping with exclusive discounts and rewards? It’s time to explore how to apply for the Instacart Mastercard® and unlock a world of savings.
Find out each step of the application and compare it with competitors to see if this is the credit card you’d like to add to your wallet. Read on!
To get your hands on the Instacart Mastercard®, follow these simple steps to apply:
You will be redirected to another website
1. Have an Instacart Account
First, ensure you have an Instacart account, as this card is exclusively for Instacart users.
2. Access the Application
Then, visit the Chase website to find the Instacart card application page.
Once on the application page, hit “Apply Now” to get started.
3. Complete the Form
Fill out the application form with your details, including your full name, email, address, and income information.
4. Agree to Terms and Conditions
Then carefully read and agree to the Terms and Conditions. Finally, submit it, and the Chase team will process your application.
That’s it! Now, you just need to wait for Chase to process your request.
Apply using the app
Unfortunately, the Instacart Mastercard® application is not available within the app itself.
You’ll need to apply through the Chase website following the earlier steps.
Instacart Mastercard® vs. Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express
Consider the Instacart Mastercard® for more cash back on purchases or the Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express for more cash back at U.S. supermarkets.
Choose based on your grocery shopping habits and rewards priorities. Then see how they stack up below.
- Credit Score: Good – Excellent;
- Annual Fee: None;
- Purchase APR: 20.24%–28.99% (variable);
- Cash Advance APR: 29.99% (variable);
- Welcome Bonus: Get a free year of Instacart membership and $100 free Instacart credit upon approval;
- Rewards: 5% cash back on Instacart.com and the Instacart app, 5% cash back on travel purchased over the phone with Chase Travel Center, 2% cash back at restaurants, gas stations, and eligible streaming services, plus 1% on everything else;
- Terms apply.
Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express
- Credit Score: 690 or better;
- Annual Fee: $0 for the first year, then $95 (see terms and fees);
- Regular APR: 0% intro APR for the first 12 months, then 19.24% to 29.99% (variable);
- Welcome Bonus: Earn $250 back as a statement credit when you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first six months;
- Rewards: 6% cash back at U.S. supermarkets yearly, 6% on eligible U.S. streaming subscriptions, 3% cash back on transit and gas in the U.S., and 1% cash back on other purchases.
Further, learn more about the Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express and how to apply for it in the post below. Check it out.
The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
About the author / Suzana Brito
Cheap Southwest Airlines flights: Get the best deals on airfare with Southwest Airlines
Find out how to get Southwest Airlines cheap flights. Take advantage of these tips and save big! Keep reading to learn more!Keep Reading
SoFi Personal Loans review: how does it work and is it good?
In this SoFi Personal Loans review, you'll learn how it works, the benefits, and if they're a good fit for you. Read on!Keep Reading
Chime Credit Builder Visa card review: get your credit score back in shape!
The Chime Credit Builder Visa card is unique, and you'll get a real Visa credit card with no credit check. Get yours for a $0 annual fee.Keep Reading
You may also like
Application for the OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card
Looking for a secured card? The OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card has a simple application process, making it easy to start building credit!Keep Reading
Happy Money Personal Loan review: how does it work and is it good?
Read the Happy Money personal loan review to understand how it works and how it might benefit you. Check it out!Keep Reading
Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card review
Find out how this credit card works and its pros and cons here in the Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card review. Read on!Keep Reading