Apply for Marriott Bonvoy Business® American Express® Card today
Discover how to apply for the Marriott Bonvoy Business® American Express Card. Earn up to 6x points on purchases and more!
Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers. Enrollment may be required for select American Express benefits and offers. Visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
Everything You Need to Know About Applying for the Marriott Bonvoy Business® American Express® Card
By following these simple steps, you can apply for the Marriott Bonvoy Business® American Express® Card and enjoy its benefits.
These include free night stays, complimentary Gold Elite status, and a 7% discount on room rates at Marriott hotels – terms apply. So read on to learn more!
You will be redirected to another website
If you frequently travel for business and stay at Marriott hotels, you might want to consider applying for the Marriott Bonvoy Business® American Express® Card.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to apply.
1. Business information
Firstly, it requires your email address.
Next, you will need to provide your business information, including:
- Legal business name;
- Business name on the card;
- Company DBA name;
- Business address;
- ZIP CODE;
- Business phone number;
- Company structure;
- Years in business;
- Number of employees;
- Annual business revenue;
- Estimated monthly spend.
2. Personal information
You must also provide your personal information, including your first name, last name, address, ZIP code, Social Security Number, and phone number.
Once you have filled out the application form, submit it for review.
Then you should receive a response in seconds.
Furthermore, if approved, your Marriott Bonvoy Business® American Express® Card will come to you.
Apply using the app
Cardholders can manage their Marriott Bonvoy Business® American Express® Card accounts through the American Express app.
However, the application process for the card cannot be completed through the app.
Marriott Bonvoy Business® American Express® Card vs. Capital One Spark Miles for Business
When considering a business credit card, comparing your options is important.
The Marriott Bonvoy card offers benefits such as a 7% discount on room rates, complimentary Gold Elite status, and free night stays at Marriott hotels. Terms apply.
Meanwhile, the Capital One Spark Miles card offers a straightforward rewards program, with 2 miles earned for every dollar spent, as well as a large welcome bonus.
Finally, the best card for you will depend on your business needs and spending habits. Here’s how they stack up:
Marriott Bonvoy Business® American Express® Card
- Credit Score: Good-excellent;
- Annual Fee: $125 (rates and fees);
- Purchase APR: 20.99% – 29.99% Variable (rates and fees);
- Cash Advance APR: 29.99% variable APR (rates and fees);
- Welcome Bonus: Limited Time Offer: Earn 125,000 Bonus Marriott Bonvoy Points after you use your new Card to make $8,000 in purchases within the first 6 months of Card Membership. Offer Ends 11/1/23.
- Rewards: 6 Marriott Bonvoy Points on purchases at participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels; 4 Marriott Bonvoy Points on purchases at restaurants worldwide, U.S gas stations, wireless phone services purchases directly from U.S service providers, and on U.S purchases for shipping; 2 points on other eligible purchases;
- Terms apply.
Capital One Spark Miles for Business
- Credit Score: Excellent Credit;
- Annual Fee: $0 intro annual fee during the first year, then $95 after;
- Purchase APR: 25.99% variable APR;
- Cash Advance APR: 31.99%;
- Welcome bonus: Get a one-time 50K miles bonus after you spend $4,500 on purchases in the first three months of the account;
- Rewards: Earn unlimited 2 miles on all your business purchases, plus 5 miles on hotels and rental cars booked with Capital One Travel.
Further, read the steps to apply for the Capital One Spark Miles for Business in our post below.
The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
What to do if I didn’t get my Stimulus Check? 
Here are some tips on what to do if you're one of the millions of Americans who haven't received their stimulus check yet. Read on!Keep Reading
How to buy cheap Spirit Airlines flights
Learn how to buy cheap Spirit Airlines flights. With these tips, you can save money on your next trip. Read on!Keep Reading
Application for the BMO World Elite Mastercard card: how does it work?
Don't waste any more time. Apply for your BMO World Elite Mastercard card to enjoy benefits and get valuable rewards. Learn how to get it.Keep Reading
You may also like
Aer Lingus Visa Signature® Card application: how does it work?
Earn points, enjoy Premium travel protections, early boarding, and more! Find out how to apply for the Aer Lingus Visa Signature® Card.Keep Reading
No annual fee: Apply for U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum Card
Get the step-by-step process to apply for the U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum Card! Instant decision! Enjoy an intro APR!Keep Reading
How to use anxiety apps: regain your peace of mind
If your mind is not helping you, learn how to deal with your anxiety with one of these apps. It's easier than you think!Keep Reading