Learn to apply easily for the Citrus Loans
Need a loan? Learn how to apply now with Citrus Loans and get your money fast! They make getting the loan you need easy without all the hassle. Keep reading!
Citrus Loans application: Get cash in 24 hours or less
Citrus Loans is a company that provides unsecured loans to people who need them. The process to apply for a loan from Citrus Loans is simple and can be completed in minutes.
In this blog post, we will walk you through the application process, so you can get the money you need as quickly as possible. Keep reading!
Citrus Loans offers loans with competitive interest rates and flexible repayment terms.
You can apply for a Citrus loan online or by phone. You’ll need to provide basic personal and financial information to begin your application.
Citrus will then review your information and provide you with loan options. If you pursue the deal, the lender will work with you to determine the best way to disburse the funds.
You can receive your loan funds via direct deposit into your bank account as soon as the next day.
You will be redirected to another website
The requirements to get a loan in Citrus Loans are:
- Have a job or a source of income;
- Have a valid U.S. driver’s license;
- Be at least 18 years old;
- Have a valid Social Security number and be a U.S. citizen;
- Have a bank account;
- Meet some additional requirements lenders might ask: credit history and score, state you live in, etc.
Apply using the app
With the Citrus Loan app, you can apply for an unsecured loan and manage your payments and account.
It is available for downloading for Androids and iPhones, and it’s free.
Citrus Loans vs. 247LoanPros: which one is the best?
Citrus Loans and 247LoanPros are competitors. In both marketplaces, the decisions on rates and fees are up to the lenders since they don’t lend money directly from the platforms.
Below, you’ll find both loan aggregators’ features at a glance so that you can compare them:
- APR: The APR for most loans can vary from 261% to 1304% based on the loan amount, duration, and other factors;
- Loan Purpose: Any purpose;
- Loan Amounts: $100- $1,000 and up;
- Credit Needed: There is no minimum score required;
- Origination Fee: Depends on the loan terms;
- Late Fee: Depends on the loan terms;
- Early Payoff Penalty: None.
- APR: varies from 5.99% up to 35.99%;
- Loan Purpose: loans are available for any purpose;
- Loan Amounts: from $100 to $35,000;
- Credit Needed: from poor to good;
- Origination Fee: varies according to the lender;
- Late Fee: varies according to the lender;
- Early Payoff Penalty: varies according to the lender.
If you are interested in learning more about 247LoanPros, read and check out our post below about the application process.
About the author / Suzana Brito
Group One Platinum Card review: No credit check
Check out our Group One Platinum Card review! Enjoy exclusive membership benefits and pay no interest rate with this card! Keep reading!Keep Reading
R.I.A. Federal Credit Union Mastercard® Rewards Card: apply today
Unlock the potential of shopping with the R.I.A. Federal Credit Union Mastercard® Rewards Card! Apply today and start saving big!Keep Reading
Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card review: is it worth it?
Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card stands out by offering lower interest rates, a strong sign-up bonus, and more!Keep Reading
You may also like
The hidden cost of banking: 6 common bank fees you may not know about
Millions of people are fed up with the fees banks charge. Take a closer look at 6 common bank fees and how to avoid them. Keep reading!Keep Reading
Discover it® Balance Transfer Credit Card review: 0% intro APR
This Discover it® Balance Transfer Credit Card review will cover this product's perks! Pay no annual fee and earn up to 5% cashback.Keep Reading
Earn up to 5% cash back: Apply for Instacart Mastercard® today
Apply for the Instacart Mastercard® quickly with our guide. Elevate your grocery shopping experience and enjoy exclusive rewards. Read on!Keep Reading