Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card application: how does it work?
Our post is here to help you acquire the coveted Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card! Discover how easy it is to apply and enjoy great rewards today.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card: Earn triple points on your dining purchases!
Are you looking for a new way to earn rewards while traveling and shopping? Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card could be perfect. It offers great points on every purchase and also an easy application process.
This blog post will explain exactly how to apply for the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card. Discover what makes the card worth signing up for today – let’s get started!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card is an excellent card for your wallet, especially if you want to earn travel rewards. Here’s how to apply for it:
1. Go to the Chase website and find the application page.
2. Fill out the application form with your personal information, including your name, address, and Social Security number.
3. Indicate that you’re a U.S. resident and agree to the terms and conditions of the card.
4. Provide your financial information, including your annual income and total assets.
5. Review your application and submit it if everything looks correct.
You should receive a response within minutes.
You will be redirected to another website
Apply using the app
The application for the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card is only available through their official website. However, Chase offers an excellent mobile app to their customers.
It is available for download at the Apple and Google Play Store. Cardholders can easily manage their accounts through the Chase Mobile app.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card vs. Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card is great for travelers because you earn 3x points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide. And when you redeem those points for travel, you get 25% more value.
The Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card doesn’t offer as many rewards but has some nice benefits, like cell phone protection and no annual fee. So it depends on what’s important to you.
If you’re looking for a card that offers great traveling and dining out rewards, go with the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card.
But if you’re looking for a card with some nice perks that don’t have an annual fee, go with the Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Credit Score: Good to excellent;
- Annual Fee: $95;
- Regular APR: 21.49% – 28.49% variable APR on purchases and balance transfers; 29.99% variable APR for cash advances;
- Welcome bonus: 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®;
- Rewards: 5x total points on travel you buy with Chase Ultimate Rewards®; 2x on other travel purchases; 3x points on dining;
- Other Rewards: 3x points on eligible online grocery purchases; 3x points on eligible streaming services; 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases;
- Terms apply.
Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card
- Credit Score: 690-850 (good to excellent);
- Annual Fee: $0 annual fee;
- Regular APR: 0% intro APR for the first 12 months for purchases, then 19.24%, 24.24%, or 29.24% variable APR for purchases and balance transfers;
- Welcome bonus: Earn 30K bonus points (equals $300 cash redemption value) after spending $1,500 in purchases during the first three months of account ( limited time offer);
- Rewards: Unlimited 3 points for purchases on restaurants, travel, gas, transit, popular streaming, and phone plans; 1 point on all other purchases.
Learn how to apply if you want more information about the Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card. Keep reading our application guide post below.
The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
Understanding Annuities as an Investment: a guide for starters
If you're thinking about annuities as an investment but don't know where to start, take a look at this content. We'll tell you all about it.Keep Reading
Application for the BOOST Platinum Card
Looking for a card that can help you establish or rebuild your credit score? Look no further than the BOOST Platinum Card! See how to apply!Keep Reading
Merrick Bank Personal Loan review: how does it work and is it good?
In this Merrick Bank Personal Loan review, you will learn about how it works, and the pros and cons of their personal loan products.Keep Reading
You may also like
Fortiva® Mastercard® Credit Card review
Check out the Fortiva® Mastercard® Credit Card review, and see if this card deserves a try. Read on to get started!Keep Reading
How to buy cheap Alaska Airlines flights
Enjoy your upcoming adventures by spending less! Discover where to buy cheap Alaska Airlines. Check it out!Keep Reading
8 top apps to watch movies and series for free: download now!
Discover the best apps to watch movies and series for free. Stream your favorite genre anywhere with high-quality. Read on!Keep Reading