Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card application: how does it work?
Our post is here to help you acquire the coveted Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card! Discover how easy it is to apply and enjoy great rewards today.
by Suzana Brito
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card: Earn triple points on your dining purchases!
Are you looking for a new way to earn rewards while traveling and shopping? Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card could be perfect. It offers great points on every purchase and also an easy application process.
This blog post will explain exactly how to apply for the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card. Discover what makes the card worth signing up for today – let’s get started!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card is an excellent card for your wallet, especially if you want to earn travel rewards. Here’s how to apply for it:
1. Go to the Chase website and find the application page.
2. Fill out the application form with your personal information, including your name, address, and Social Security number.
3. Indicate that you’re a U.S. resident and agree to the terms and conditions of the card.
4. Provide your financial information, including your annual income and total assets.
5. Review your application and submit it if everything looks correct.
You should receive a response within minutes.
You will be redirected to another website
Apply using the app
The application for the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card is only available through their official website. However, Chase offers an excellent mobile app to their customers.
It is available for download at the Apple and Google Play Store. Cardholders can easily manage their accounts through the Chase Mobile app.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card vs. Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card is great for travelers because you earn 3x points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide. And when you redeem those points for travel, you get 25% more value.
The Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card doesn’t offer as many rewards but has some nice benefits, like cell phone protection and no annual fee. So it depends on what’s important to you.
If you’re looking for a card that offers great traveling and dining out rewards, go with the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card.
But if you’re looking for a card with some nice perks that don’t have an annual fee, go with the Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Credit Score: Good to excellent;
- Annual Fee: $95;
- Regular APR: 20.49% – 27.49% variable APR on purchases and balance transfers; 29.49% variable APR for cash advances;
- Welcome bonus: Earn 60K bonus points after spending $4,000 on purchases in the first three months from account opening;
- Rewards: 5x total points on travel you buy with Chase Ultimate Rewards®; 2x on other travel purchases; 3x points on dining;
- Other Rewards: 3x points on eligible online grocery purchases; 3x points on eligible streaming services; 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases;
- Terms apply.
Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card
- Credit Score: 690-850 (good to excellent);
- Annual Fee: $0 annual fee;
- Regular APR: 0% intro APR for the first 12 months for purchases, then 19.24%, 24.24%, or 29.24% variable APR for purchases and balance transfers;
- Welcome bonus: Earn 30K bonus points (equals $300 cash redemption value) after spending $1,500 in purchases during the first three months of account ( limited time offer);
- Rewards: Unlimited 3 points for purchases on restaurants, travel, gas, transit, popular streaming, and phone plans; 1 point on all other purchases.
Learn how to apply if you want more information about the Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card. Keep reading our application guide post below.
Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card application
Learn how to apply for the Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card. Enjoy cash back reward and welcome bonus! Read on for more!
The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
Fortiva® Credit Card review: no security deposit
Looking for a great credit card that doesn't require a high score? Check out the Fortiva® Credit Card, an option for fair credit.Keep Reading
What can the big 4 of retail business tell us about the average consumer?
The four biggest names in retail have very different outlooks on how and where the average American consumer is spending their money.Keep Reading
Rewards program: what to consider before you choose a credit card
Discover what you should consider in a rewards program and what to look for in one. Read on to learn more!Keep Reading
You may also like
Application for the BMO World Elite Mastercard card: how does it work?
Don't waste any more time. Apply for your BMO World Elite Mastercard card to enjoy benefits and get valuable rewards. Learn how to get it.Keep Reading
Application for the Upgrade card: how does it work?
Learn how to get your new credit card even if you don't have a credit score. Enjoy the benefits of having an Upgrade credit card.Keep Reading
Application for the Assent Platinum Secured credit card: how does it work?
Learn how to apply for Assent Platinum Secured, a card with no credit history required and that helps you build your credit score!Keep Reading