Luxury Titanium credit card review: is it worth it?
If you're looking for a premium travel credit card, take a look at the Luxury Titanium. It has great benefits for travelers and will turn your trip into a VIP experience. Please, keep reading to find out why.
Luxury Titanium credit card: the premium card with 2% cashback to help you travel the world
This review will tell you everything about the Luxury Titanium credit card. Are you looking for a travel credit card that offers premium benefits? If so, you may want to consider the Luxury Titanium credit card.
This card comes with a host of luxurious perks and benefits, making it perfect for those who wish to travel in style. But is it worth the price? Keep reading to find out.
|Regular APR||14.99%, Variable|
|Welcome bonus||No welcome bonus.|
|Rewards||1x point per dollar spent. |
2% cashback for airfare redemption
1% for cashback redemption
Luxury Titanium credit card
Luxury Card’s line of credit cards overflows exclusivity. The Premium experience begins when a beautiful wooden box arrives at your house, and you take out a 22g card of brushed stainless steel front and carbon back. Bring your card with you on your favorite trips, enjoy credits to use at hotels and resorts, no foreign fees, and count on 24/7 Concierge assistance.
You will be redirected to another website
Luxury Titanium credit card: should you get one?
This card divides opinion. Some consider it an excellent travel card for the price you pay for it (unlike other Luxury Card credit cards). Other critics believe that Luxury Titanium does not offer efficient benefits. Take a look at the pros and cons we’ve put together for you:
- While the annual fee of 195 cannot be considered low, it is lower than other travel cards in its category.
- Earn 1 point per dollar spent to redeem as 1% value in cashback or 2% value in airfare.
- No foreign fees.
- Luxury Magazine subscription, exclusive to members.
- Cellphone insurance against theft or damage up to $1,000.
- 24/7 Luxury Card Concierge service to assist you.
- $500 credit in selected hotels and resorts.
- No welcome bonus, which makes it harder to start benefiting of the rewards program.
- The reward rates are not very impressive, as you get just 1 point per dollar anda maximum 2% cashback redemption in travel.
- Luxury Card claims to have better rewards rates than other travel cards at the same level, and in fact, it has. However, the fact that it doesn’t offer any welcome bonus leaves it way behind about how the credit user will enjoy these reward points. Some cards have a welcome bonus of thousands of points that are worth twice the value of the annual fee.
Credit scores required
If you take a look at the Luxury Card merchandising, you’ll understand this card claims to be ultra-exclusive. To access these premium benefits, you need to demonstrate you’re able to manage your expenses. Giving a premium travel credit card to an inexperienced credit user could bring some troubles to the card issuer. For this many reasons, your credit score needs to be good or excellent.
Luxury Titanium credit card application: how to do?
Like the majority of credit cards, you can easily apply for the Luxury Titanium credit card in the comfort of your couch. All you need is your cellphone or laptop and an internet connection. You can find the information you need right here at The Mad Capitalist. Just check the following content, and you’ll be one step closer to getting your credit card.
About the author / Julia Bermudez
Group One Platinum Card application: how does it work?
Learn how to apply for the Group One Platinum Card in easy steps. You can qualify for this card with no credit check! Read on for more!Keep Reading
Achieve your goals easily: Avant Credit Card review
Want to build your credit without confusing rewards? Check out our review of the Avant Credit Card - the simple solution for better credit.Keep Reading
First Phase Visa® Card application: how does it work?
The First Phase Visa® Card application process is uncomplicated. Find out the must-have requirements and where to apply. Read on!Keep Reading
You may also like
How to buy cheap flights on Momondo
Discover how to buy cheap flights on Momondo and save money while booking daily. Night flights from $100! Keep reading and learn more!Keep Reading
Upgrade Cash Rewards Visa® review
The Upgrade Cash Rewards Visa® is perfect for you who need a higher credit limit. Enjoy a card with no annual fee and cash back!Keep Reading
Milestone® Mastercard® review: the card to boost your credit
Read the Milestone® Mastercard® review to find out if it is right for you. Take a look at its features, benefits, and drawbacks.Keep Reading