Earn 100K bonus points: Hilton Honors American Express Card Review
Earn hotel and other travel-related points every time you spend: Here is our complete review of the Hilton Honors American Express Card. $0 annual fee!
Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers. Enrollment may be required for select American Express benefits and offers. Visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
Score high travel rewards with zero annual fees!
Generous reward points, no annual and transaction fees? Find out the ins and outs of the Hilton Honors American Express Card in this ultimate review.
See how the card works, its benefits and fees, and whether it’s worth getting one. Keep reading!
- Credit Score: Good – Excellent;
- Annual Fee: $0 (rates and fees);
- Purchase APR: 20.99% to 29.99% variable (rates and fees);
- Cash Advance APR: 29.99% variable (rates and fees);
- Welcome Bonus: Earn 100,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $2,000 in purchases on the Card in the first 6 months of Card Membership;
- Rewards: 7 points on eligible hotels and resorts; 5 points on dining (U.S restaurants, takeout, and delivery), groceries (U.S supermarkets), and gas; plus 3 points on all other eligible purchases;
- Terms apply.
You will be redirected to another website
Hilton Honors American Express Card: how does it work?
Do you love to stay at Hilton hotels? Then, the Hilton Honors American Express Card is packed with rewards that will make your travels more comfortable and rewarding.
With this co-branded option, you won’t pay an annual fee. Also, you will enjoy elite perks on Hilton hotels and resorts. Check out it stacks up.
When you sign up for this card, you can earn 100,000 points by spending $2,000 in the first 6 months of card membership. Terms apply.
Let’s review the Hilton Honors American Express Card tiered rewards system that will make you accumulate extra points.
- 7x points on eligible Hilton hotel and resort purchases;
- 5x points on U.S. gas stations, U.S. restaurants, as well as U.S. supermarkets;
- 3x points on all other eligible purchases;
- Terms apply.
You can redeem your points for valuable rewards such as stays at Hilton hotels, room upgrades, rental cars, and even airline transfers to miles.
Indeed, one of the biggest benefits of the Hilton Honors American Express Card is its no annual or foreign transaction fee.
So you can use this card abroad without additional costs for transactions.
However, it’s important to be aware of other fees, such as:
Hilton Honors American Express Card: should you get one?
The Hilton Honors American Express Card is a highly rewarding option if you frequently stay at Hilton Hotels.
Find out how this card benefits you and the potential drawbacks before applying for one.
- Earn 100,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $2,000 in purchases on the Card in the first 6 months of Card Membership.
- Earn 7X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged directly with hotels and resorts within the Hilton portfolio.
- Earn 5X Points per dollar on purchases at U.S. restaurants, at U.S. supermarkets, and at U.S. gas stations.
- Earn 3X Points for all other eligible purchases on your Card.
- Enjoy complimentary Hilton Honors Silver status with your Card. Plus, spend $20,000 on eligible purchases on your Card in a calendar year and you can earn an upgrade to Hilton Honors Gold status through the end of the next calendar year.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees. Enjoy international travel without additional fees on purchases made abroad.
- No Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees.
- No anniversary-free night.
Credit score required
The minimum credit score required for a Hilton Honors Card is 690. So, make sure you have at least a good credit to apply.
Hilton Honors American Express Card application: how to do it?
Take advantage of your travels while enjoying the benefits of a Hilton Honors American Express Card.
Further, read our post below to find out how to apply for one today!
The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
About the author / Suzana Brito
Marriott Bonvoy Boundless® Credit Card application: how does it work?
Learn how to apply for the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless® Credit Card, applying is a breeze. Earn cash back on purchases! Read on to learn more!Keep Reading
R.I.A. Federal Credit Union Mastercard® Classic Card review
Looking for a credit card with no hidden fees? Check out our review of the R.I.A. Federal Credit Union Mastercard® Classic Card!Keep Reading
Life Loans review: how does it work and is it good?
Read our Life Loans review and find out if it's right for you! This lending platform will help you find the perfect lender. Read on!Keep Reading
You may also like
Earn up to 4% back: Verizon Visa® Card Review
Discover the Verizon Visa® Card in our review. Explore its rewards, and find out if it's the right card for your wallet.Keep Reading
How to buy cheap flights on Priceline
Discover how to buy cheap flights on Priceline, comparing thousands of deals. Save up to 50% on your next flight! Keep reading and learn how!Keep Reading