FIT® Platinum Mastercard® credit card review: easy to get, efficient to build credit
Are you trying to rebuild your credit history, but no credit card issuers are willing to give you this chance. Don't worry. FIT® Platinum Mastercard® will help you with a $400 credit limit.
FIT® Platinum Mastercard® credit card: stop worrying about your credit score
Have you heard about the FIT® Platinum Mastercard® credit card? It will give you a credit line to work on your credit score and build up a good one. And a good credit score can give you many benefits when it comes to getting the best offer on your loan, mortgages, buying a car, and much more.
Everybody that has or had a damaged credit score knows that it is not a comfortable situation. You’ll miss many opportunities because of your poor score. But don’t worry. FIT® Platinum Mastercard® will help you to put your finances back on track.
Just make responsible use of it to rewrite your credit history. We’ll tell you more about this generous card in the following.
- Credit Score: Apply with poor, fair, or any credit score.
- Annual Fee: You have to pay $99 per year.
- Regular APR: 29.99% APR
- Welcome bonus: This card is currently not offering any kind of bonus when you sign-up for it.
- Rewards: No cash back or any other kind of reward on this card.
FIT® Platinum Mastercard® credit card: how does it work?
Issued by the Bank of Missouri, the FIT® Platinum Mastercard® was designed for people with poor credit that needs a credit card. Everybody can apply, and they’re very likely to be accepted to the $400 credit limit.
However, this card falls short in the costs and the lack of benefits. You pay the following fees to use it:
- $89 administrative fee to open your account.
- $99 annual fee.
- $6.25 monthly fee, starting in the second year.
This means hundreds of dollars in fees to get no rewards, no welcome bonus, and no perks. The APR will also make it very expensive to carry a balance.
You will be redirected to another website
FIT® Platinum Mastercard® credit card: should you get one?
If you’re desperately looking for a credit card and couldn’t get a better one and you’re not willing to get a secured credit card, you can apply for a FIT® Platinum Mastercard®.
- Easy to get a $400 credit limit that can turn into $800 in just 6 months.
- Fit reports you’re purchases and payments to all major credit bureaus, so you’ll build up your score.
- You’ll have a credit card to use everywhere, thanks to the Mastercard® brand on it.
- There is an abundance of… fees. You’ll pay fees before you even get the card, and then you’ll continue to pay annual and monthly fees.
- The minimum 400 credit limit is a good thing, but the interest you’ll pay on this card’s balance is no good at all. High-interest rates will make you pay a lot of extra money on this card.
- No rewards, no benefits other than the credit line itself.
Credit scores required
The major advantage of this card is that it doesn’t require that you have a strong credit score. FIT® Platinum Mastercard® can accept you with any credit score, or even if you have no credit score at all.
FIT® Platinum Mastercard® credit card application: how to do it?
The application process is so simple you will take no more than a couple of minutes to do it. Everything is straightforward about this card, and you can apply online just by filling out the application form.
We will tell you more details about this application process. If you’d like to know more about it and get this card for you, read the following article and apply for the FIT® Platinum Mastercard®.
About the author / Julia Bermudez
Application for the Fortiva® Card: how does it work?
If you need an incredible card that you can get even with a fair credit score, check out the Fortiva® Card application!Keep Reading
Learn to apply easily for True American Loan
Apply for the American Personal Loan: The step-by-step that will get you started today. Keep reading to find out more!Keep Reading
Apply for Indigo® Mastercard® with Fast Pre-qualification
What is the Indigo® Mastercard® with Fast Pre-qualification? Can it help build my credit fast, and where can I apply for one? Find out here.Keep Reading
You may also like
Citi Simplicity® Card application: how does it work?
Do you need a credit card to help you pay your debts? Discover if you are eligible and how to apply for a Citi Simplicity® Card. Read on!Keep Reading
Cheap Alaska Airlines flights: Save money on your next trip with our exclusive offers!
Get the best deals on Alaska Airlines cheap flights when you book through these exclusive websites. Read on to find out more!Keep Reading
U.S. Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature® credit card review: is it worth it?
The U.S. Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature® credit card will give you up to 5% cashback and charge you no annual fee. Check the review about it.Keep Reading