Discover it® Balance Transfer Credit Card application: how does it work?
Learn how to easily apply for the Discover it® Balance Transfer Credit Card today! Get 0% intro APR and other additional benefits! Keep reading!
Discover it® Balance Transfer Credit Card: Earn cash back and pay no annual fee!
Are you interested in learning more about the Discover it® Balance Transfer Credit Card? This card offers rewards that can really add up.
Applying for this credit card is easy! We’ll provide a step-by-step walkthrough on how to get it, so don’t hesitate! Keep reading to learn!
Are you ready to get your Discover card? It’s easy!
Start by visiting the official website, where you can find all the necessary details regarding rates and fees associated with using it.
Carefully read through everything before moving forward to ensure that you understand what comes with this type of credit card.
Once done, simply complete the application process by providing your personal and financial information!
After that, submit your form, and it’s done! Next, just sit back and wait for a response from Discover!
You will be redirected to another website
To qualify for this credit card, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old;
- Have a valid social security number;
- Be a resident in the U.S.;
- Have good or excellent credit.
Apply using the app
The Discover app allows you to access and manage your account quickly and easily after getting your card.
It means you can’t use the app until you have an account. To apply, visit the website and make your application there.
Discover it® Balance Transfer Card vs. Wells Fargo Reflect® Card
Discover it® Balance Transfer Card offers an introductory 0% APR on balance transfers for 15 months.
This gives cardholders plenty of time to pay off their debt without incurring interest charges.
Plus, cardholders can earn 5% cash back on rotating categories each quarter and 1% cash back on all other purchases.
On the other hand, Wells Fargo Reflect Card also offers an introductory 0% APR on purchases and balance transfers for up to 21 months.
However, it doesn’t offer cash back or bonuses. Compare the offers!
Discover it® Balance Transfer Credit Card
- Credit Score: Good to excellent;
- Annual Fee: No annual fee;
- Regular APR: 0% APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers. Then 16.24% to 27.24%.24%, and up to 5% fee for future balance;
- Welcome bonus: Cashback Match will double the cash back you’ll earn at the end of the first year of the account;
- Rewards: 5% cash back on quarterly categories up to $1500,00 (needs activation) and 1% on all other purchases.
Wells Fargo Reflect® Card
- Credit Score: 690-850 (Good – Excellent);
- Annual Fee: $0 annual fee;
- Regular APR: 0% intro APR for 18 months on purchases and eligible qualifying balance transfers. Plus, three months of intro APR extension with a one-time minimum payment in the intro period. After that, the APR will be variable: 17.24% to 29.24%.;
- Welcome bonus: No welcome bonuses;
- Rewards: No rewards.
Get the scoop to apply for the Wells Fargo Reflect® Card easily by checking out our post below. Read on!
About the author / Suzana Brito
How to apply and get verified on the Buy On Trust Lending easily
No credit? No problem. Learn how to apply for a Buy On Trust account, get the brand name products you love, and pay for them over time.Keep Reading
What can the big 4 of retail business tell us about the average consumer?
The four biggest names in retail have very different outlooks on how and where the average American consumer is spending their money.Keep Reading
Robinhood Investing review: the best way to start your investing career
Investments can be scary. Read this Robinhood Investing review to learn how to start your career with low costs and a friendly platform.Keep Reading
You may also like
Delta SkyMiles® Platinum Business American Express Card review
Find out how you can earn miles on your purchases in this complete Delta SkyMiles® Platinum Business American Express Card review.Keep Reading
How to Start Investing in Canada: a guide for beginners
Do you want to know how to start investing in Canada? This comprehensive article will tell you everything you need to get started today!Keep Reading
CarLoans.com review: how does it work and is it good?
Do you want to get a car loan, regardless of your bad credit score? Read this CarLoans.com review, and find out more! Fast approval!Keep Reading