First Access Visa® Card review
You may have heard of the First Access Visa® Card, but are you looking for a review? If so, this is the right place! Find out if it's worth it to spend your money on one.
First Access Visa® Card: Is it fools gold?
In this First Access Visa® Card review, you can find out if the Bank of Missouri card is your jam.
So, if you are considering applying for this card, read this post first. Learn more about how it works and how much you’ll need to pay for it. Let’s get started!
- Credit Score: Fair.
- Annual Fee: $75.00 1st year, $48.00 after.
- Fees: $95 one-time program fee, $8.25 monthly fee after the 1st year, up to $41 in late and return payment fees.
- Regular APR: 35.99% on purchases and balance transfers.
- Welcome bonus: There’s no welcome bonus.
- Rewards: 1% cashback on payments made to your card.
First Access Visa® Card: how does it work?
The First Access Visa® Card is one of the cards from the Bank of Missouri from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Who is it for? People with a bad score are trying to get their finances back in control.
However, it is slightly expensive to maintain, with fees to be paid before the account opening.
On the good side, the First Access Visa® Card reports your history to major credit bureaus in the U.S each month. Consequently, slowly improve your score and creditworthiness.
Overall, this card comes with many fees, so there are better options than this one if you are trying to save money.
You will be redirected to another website
First Access Visa® Card: should you get one?
Plenty of cards are out on the market, but personal interest will define your right one. The pros and cons might be a good way to learn more about the First Access Visa® Card.
- Earn 1% cash back rewards on payments made to your First Access Credit Card.
- Checking Account Required.
- $300 credit limit (subject to available credit).
- No security deposit, simply pay a one-time $95 program fee to open your account.*
- User friendly Mobile App.
- *See Rates, Fees, Costs & Limitations for complete offer details.
- See First Access Rewards Programs Terms & Conditions for details.
- Reporting monthly to all three major credit reporting agencies.
- Perfect credit not required for approval; we may approve you when others won’t.
- Easy and secure online application.
- Receive your card more quickly with optional Expedited Processing (additional fee applies).
- Get a result in as little as 60 seconds upon completion of the online application.
- Online Customer Center available 24 x 7.
- The First Access Visa Card is issued by The Bank of Missouri pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
- It charges a one-time program fee.
- The APR is above-average.
- It’s expensive to keep.
Credit score required
Qualifications for the First Access Visa® Card don’t require high credit scores. Customers with bad credit can apply, and there are substantial approval changes.
First Access Visa® Card application: how to do it?
Get started with your First Access Visa® Card application by checking out our post below.
About the author / Suzana Brito
Choose the best mortgage for your finances
Need help determining which mortgage is best for you? Check out our guide to help you choose your mortgage. Keep reading!Keep Reading
Apply for Axos Bank Rewards Checking Account: simple and quick
Looking for easy checking account application? Discover how Axos Bank Rewards Checking Account process works, and start earning today.Keep Reading
Chase Secure Banking℠ application: how does it work?
Discover how to make the Chase Secure Banking℠ application – a convenient way to manage your finances better. No minimum deposit.Keep Reading
You may also like
Application for the Luxury Gold card: how does it work?
Your wallet will get heavier with the Luxury Gold card. Take it to your best trips. Learn how to apply for this golden credit card.Keep Reading
BOOST Platinum Credit Card review: is it worth it?
Looking for a way to rebuild your credit? The BOOST Platinum Credit Card is for you: this product offers no interest and no credit check!Keep Reading
Learn to easily apply for the PenFed Credit Union Personal Loans
Understand how you can apply for PenFed Credit Union Personal Loans and get the bets rates! Here's what you need to know. Read on!Keep Reading