Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card review
Customers love The Chase Sapphire Preferred® card because of its lucrative sign-up bonus, big rewards, and flexible redemption options. Read this review to see if it's a good fit for you.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card: The card that takes your travel to the next level
Ready to make your travels even more rewarding? Stick to this Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card review. With exclusive discounts and generous rewards, this card is designed for all intrepid adventurers.
Every purchase will take you closer to those unforgettable experiences worth their weight in gold. Learn why this credit card can be one of the most valuable investments on your next journey.
- Credit Score: Good to excellent;
- Annual Fee: $95;
- Regular APR: 21.49% – 28.49% variable APR on purchases and balance transfers; 29.99% variable APR for cash advances;
- Welcome bonus: 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®;
- Rewards: 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on online groceries, dining and select streaming services, 2x on all other travel purchases, 1x on all other purchases, and $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit;
- Terms apply.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card: how does it work?
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card is a good choice for customers who need a rewarding travel card. Keep reading if you want to know why!
You will be redirected to another website
Travel Rewards Galore
Earn big with 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You can redeem those points through the Chase Ultimate Rewards® program and get an amazing $750 toward travel.
Plus, get 25% more value when you redeem airfare, hotels, car rentals, and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
The benefits don’t stop there. You also get a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit as well as 3x points on dining and 2x points on all other travel purchases.
Plus, enjoy extra protection when you’re away from home with Trip Cancellation or Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, and Lost Luggage Insurance provided by your card.
Also, this card is a member of the FDIC. Finally, you’ll have access to DashPass. With it, you can avoid delivery fees and lower other service fees.
- Annual fee: $95;
- Balance Transfers fee: $5 or 5% of the amount, whichever is greater;
- Cash advance: $10 or 5% of the amount, whichever is greater;
- Foreign Transactions fee: None.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card: should you get one?
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card is undeniably a good choice for those looking for multiple benefits. Check out the advantages and disadvantages of this card below.
- 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®;
- Enjoy benefits such as 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on online groceries, dining and select streaming services, 2x on all other travel purchases, 1x on all other purchases, and $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, plus more;
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals, and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more;
- Get complimentary access to DashPass, which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024;
- Member FDIC.
- Annual fee;
- It requires a 690 credit score or higher.
Credit score required
To apply for the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card, a credit score of 690 or higher is recommended. Achieving this level shows strong financial responsibility and puts you in a great position to use all this card offers.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card application: how to do it?
Are you considering applying for the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card? Look no further—dive into our post and learn all about it.
The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
About the author / Suzana Brito
Auto Credit Express review: how does it work and is it good?
Find out how to get an auto loan with specialists in bad credit. Read on to an Auto Credit Express review and learn more.Keep Reading
What is a money market account and how to open one?
Learn what a money market account is and how it can help you save money while earning interest. Keep reading!Keep Reading
You may also like
How to prepare for buying a house in 2023
Are you planning on buying a house within the next year? Check out these tips to get yourself prepared! Read on.Keep Reading
Condo vs. apartment: the pros and cons
Understand the difference between condo vs. apartments, and learn what to consider before choosing one of them. Read on!Keep Reading
Ascent Student Loans Review: affordable options for you!
Discover the main features of Ascent Student Loans with our review. Get the inside scoop on their student loan options - up to $400,000!Keep Reading