Unlimited reward: Apply for British Airways Visa Signature® Card
Learn how easy it is to apply for the British Airways Visa Signature® Card. Earn Avions for every $1 spent! Keep reading and find out!
Earn 75K bonus Avios in the first 3 months
Loyal to British Airways? See the secrets to apply for the British Airways Visa Signature® Card, the ideal credit card for earning rewards and enjoying exclusive travel perks.
Find out its eligibility requirements and how it compares to another travel card. Read on!
If you want to apply for the British Airways Visa Signature® Card, here’s what you need to know.
Firstly, you must be 18 years old and have a good credit score to apply.
Additionally, you will need to provide your personal information, such as your name, address, and social security number.
To apply for the British Airways Visa Signature® Card, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the official website of the British Airways Visa Signature® Card;
- Then fill out the application form with your personal and financial information to start the application;
- After that, submit it and wait for a response from the issuer;
- If your application is approved, you will receive your card in the mail within 7-10 business days.
Be sure to read the terms and conditions thoroughly before submitting your application.
You will be redirected to another website
Apply using the app
The British Airways Visa Signature® Card application is unavailable within the app. To apply, follow the instructions outlined above.
British Airways Visa Signature® Card vs. Alaska Airlines Visa® Credit Card
The British Airways Visa Signature® Card is for earning rewards with British Airways and its partners.
On the other hand, the Alaska Airlines Visa® Credit Card is for earning rewards with Alaska Airlines.
Compare and find the best card for you by looking at how these options stack up against each other.
British Airways Visa Signature® Card
- Credit Score: Good-Excellent;
- Annual Fee: $95;
- Purchase APR: 21.49% – 28.49% variable APR on purchases;
- Cash Advance APR: 29.99% APR variable;
- Welcome Bonus: Earn 75K bonus points after spending $5K on purchases;
- Rewards: Earn 3 Avios on British Airways, Aer Lingus, and Iberia flight purchases, 2 Avios on hotels and accommodations booked directly through the hotel, and 1 Avios on all other purchases;
- Term apply.
Alaska Airlines Visa® Credit Card
- Credit Score: Excellent;
- Annual Fee: $75;
- Purchase APR: 19.99% – 27.99% variable APR;
- Cash Advance APR: 22.99% to 29.99%;
- Welcome Bonus: Earn 50K bonus miles plus Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare™ (time-limited offer);
- Rewards: Earn unlimited 3 miles on the dollar for eligible Alaska Airlines purchases; 1 mile for all other purchases; and 20% back on Alaska Airlines purchases (wifi, food, and drinks).
Learn to apply for the Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card and earn rewards today. Further, check out our post now!
Interested in the details of the Alaska Airlines Visa® Credit Card? Find out more here.
The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
About the author / Suzana Brito
Southwest Rapid Rewards: a complete guide
Get reward flight information, know how to earn maximum points, details of the new changes, and more. Learn about Southwest Rapid Rewards!Keep Reading
Get financial fitness with 7 steps: put your finances in shape!
If you don't know how to manage your money, you need to learn these steps to financial fitness. Your future self will thank you later.Keep Reading
American Express Centurion or American Express Platinum card: choose the best!
American Express Centurion or American Express Platinum? The Mad Capitalist has a comparison to help you decide between these travel cards!Keep Reading
You may also like
Luxury Gold credit card review: is it worth it?
The Luxury Gold credit card has premium benefits and is an excellent card to take on every trip. Learn more about this golden card here.Keep Reading
Chase College Checking℠ review: Get a $100 bonus
Check out this account breakdown in the Chase College Checking℠ review! No monthly fee for up to 5 years and a $100 bonus! Read on for more!Keep Reading
Choose the perfect loan for you: see the best options!
Wondering what to consider in a loan? Learn how to choose a loan, what to look for, and much more. Read on!Keep Reading