Chase Freedom Flex℠ review: is it worth it?
A good credit card is not just for spending money but to get valuable benefits. Chase Freedom Flex℠ is an excellent credit card. We'll tell you more about it in this review.
Chase Freedom Flex℠: get plenty of cash back and pay no annual fee
Whoever is looking for a new credit card should take a look at this Chase Freedom Flex℠ review before applying for any card. Make sure you are really picking the best one to avoid regrets.
The Chase Freedom Flex℠ is a great option for those looking to earn rewards on their spending. But is it worth it? In this article, we’ll take a look at the pros and cons of this credit card and help you decide if it’s the right choice for you.
|0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers. Then, 20.49% – 29.24% variable APR; 29.99% variable APR for cash advances
|$200 bonus after spending $500 in the first 3 months from opening the account
|5% cash back on bonus categories up to $1,500 in combined purchases you activate quarterly
5% cash back on travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
3% on restaurants, including eligible delivery, takeout, and drugstores
1% on every other purchase
Chase Freedom Flex℠ credit card
Chase has some of the best credit cards out there. The Chase Ultimate Rewards® program is very flexible, and most Chase cards have amazing bonus categories to earn a lot of points.
The Chase Freedom Flex℠ will give you from 1% up to 5% cash back in various important categories for everyday life. The welcome bonus is also generous and easy to get.
One of the most significant selling points is that it doesn’t charge an annual fee. The other key feature is its 0% introductory APR offer on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months after you open your account. After that period, you’ll have a 20.49% – 29.24% variable APR.
So if you’re looking to finance a large purchase or pay down some debt, this could be a great way to do it without incurring any extra fees.
You will be redirected to another website
Chase Freedom Flex℠ credit card: should you get one?
If you have a good credit score, you can apply for this card. To not make any rash decision, always read the pros and cons of every card carefully:
- Earn a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
- 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
- 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more
- 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service, and unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- No minimum to redeem for cash back. You can choose to receive a statement credit or direct deposit into most U.S. checking and savings accounts. Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open!
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 20.49%-29.24%.
- No annual fee – You won’t have to pay an annual fee for all the great features that come with your Freedom Flex(SM) card.
- Keep tabs on your credit health – Chase Credit Journey helps you monitor your credit with free access to your latest score, real-time alerts, and more.
- Member FDIC.
- You have to be good at tracking bonus categories to optimize your earnings with this card.
- If you have already received a welcome bonus for this or any other Chase card in the past 24 months, you can’t get the welcome bonus again.
Credit scores required
This card is full of valuable rewards and has no annual fee. To handle these benefits, the cardholder needs to prove its creditworthiness with a good or excellent credit score.
Chase Freedom Flex℠ credit card application: how to do it?
There are many cards out there for you to choose from, but the Chase Freedom Flex℠ is one of the best you can have. Have you considered applying to get one? If you did, we can help you!
Check the content we’ve made that’s all about the application process.
The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
About the author / Julia Bermudez
Cheap Avelo Airlines flights: fares from $29
Here is a complete guide to Avelo Airlines' cheap flights, their work, and the available destinations. Read on!Keep Reading
Aspire® Cash Back Reward Card review
Is this credit card the best option to beat your ruined credit? Find out the Aspire® Cash Back Reward Card review.Keep Reading
Discover it® Cash Back Credit Card review: Earn up to 5% cashback
Read our Discover it® Cash Back Credit Card review to find out how this credit card works! It offers 0% intro APR and more.Keep Reading
You may also like
Application for the Chase Freedom Flex℠: how the card works?
One of the best benefits of a card is a good cash back rate. Learn how to apply for Chase Freedom Flex℠ and get a great rewards card!Keep Reading
How many credit cards should I have?
How many credit cards should I have? Here is an answer in detail. Learn how to pick a number and the benefits. Read on!Keep Reading
What to do if I didn’t get my Stimulus Check? 
Here are some tips on what to do if you're one of the millions of Americans who haven't received their stimulus check yet. Read on!Keep Reading