Apply for the Shop Your Way Mastercard®: $0 annual fee
Ready to apply for the Shop Your Way Mastercard®? Then read on! Earn up to 5% cash back on all your purchases + exclusive benefits!
Get your Shop Your Way Mastercard® with these quick online steps
Apply for the Shop Your Way Mastercard® in a few minutes. You have two convenient options: online or through the app.
In just a few simple steps, you can be on your way to enjoying the perks of this rewarding credit card. Keep reading!
If you want to apply for the Shop Your Way Mastercard®, simply start by visiting the Shop Your Way website.
Then locate the “Apply Now” button and proceed to the application tab.
The application form is intuitive, with four easy parts. Fill it out with the required information, such as personal and financial info.
By the end of the last step, make sure to read and agree with the terms. Then after submitting, you’ll receive a prompt response.
You will be redirected to another website
Apply using the app
The application for the Shop Your Way Mastercard® can only be accessed through the Shop Way website, not through the app.
Shop Your Way Mastercard® vs. Instacart Mastercard®
Both cards offer rewards for purchases, but there are some key differences.
The Shop Your Way Mastercard® rewards you for shopping at Sears, Kmart, and Lands’ End, while the Instacart Mastercard® rewards you for grocery shopping and dining out.
Also, the Shop Your Way Mastercard® offers a higher rewards rate for gas purchases, while the Instacart Mastercard® offers a higher rewards rate for Instacart purchases.
Finally, it depends on your spending habits and where you shop most frequently. Check them out below!
Shop Your Way Mastercard®
- Credit Score: Good-Excellent;
- Annual Fee: $0;
- Purchase APR: 30.49% (variable);
- Cash Advance APR: 29.99% (variable);
- Welcome Bonus: Earn $75 in statement credits for every $500 spent on eligible purchases within the first 90 days with the Shop Your Way Mastercard® (up to $225);
- Rewards: 5% in points on eligible purchases at gas stations, and 3% on eligible grocery stores and restaurants (up to $10,000 combined in the first year, then 1% after that); 2% in points on eligible Shop Your Way Merchants, and 1 point on all other eligible purchases.
- Credit Score: Good – Excellent;
- Annual Fee: None;
- Purchase APR: 20.24%–28.99% (variable);
- Cash Advance APR: 29.99% (variable);
- Welcome Bonus: Get a free year of Instacart + (Instacart membership) and $100 free Instacart credit ( upon approval);
- Rewards: 5% cash back on Instantcart.com and the Instantcart app, 5% cash back on travels purchased over the phone with Chase Travel Center, 2% cash back at restaurants, gas stations, and eligible streaming services, plus 1% on everything else.
Learn more about the Instacart Mastercard® and how to apply for it in the post below. Check it out.
About the author / Suzana Brito
ClearMoneyLoans.com review: how does it work and is it good?
Get to know a personal loan lender platform that accepts different credit scores. Read on to a ClearMoneyLoans.com review.Keep Reading
Easily manage your money: PayPal Debit Card review
PayPal Debit Card review - What sets this card apart from other options? Earn cash back on purchases and pay no monthly fee! Read on!Keep Reading
Earn 100K bonus points: Hilton Honors American Express Card Review
Get an overview of the Hilton Honors American Express Card in our review - earn up to 7 points on purchases and pay no annual fee!Keep Reading
You may also like
Busy Days, Easy Meals: Time-Saving Airfryer Recipes in Minutes!
Cook delicious and crispy snacks with these 11 irresistible air fryer recipes anyone can make. Find out more!Keep Reading
How to buy cheap Frontier Airlines flights
Learn about the different ways to buy cheap Frontier Airlines flights and how to find the best deals. Find tickets from $19.Keep Reading
HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card review: is it worth it?
Get cashback with no annual fee with the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card. Take a look at its benefits in this review.Keep Reading