Apply for Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card easily
Get the latest guide to apply for the Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card and make your travels more rewarding. Keep reading to master the process!
Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers. Enrollment may be required for select American Express benefits and offers. Visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
Know if you are approved without hurting your score
Ready to rack up Delta miles without an annual fee? Apply for the Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card today with our guide.
Earn 10,000 bonus miles and also double miles on dining and Delta purchases (terms apply). Read to find out how to apply now!
You will be redirected to another website
The Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card is a great travel card that doesn’t charge any yearly fees and gives you 1 mile for every dollar you spend (terms apply).
So, if you want to apply for the Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card, here’s what you need to do:
- Visit the American Express website and look for the application process.
- Then, enter your personal information, such as your name, address, date of birth, and Social Security number.
- Also, provide your financial information, such as your income and expenses.
- Once you’re done, submit your application for review.
Finally, you just need to wait a little to receive a decision on your application. This process takes seconds.
So, if you get a positive response, your card will arrive in the mail in about 7-10 business days.
Apply using the app
To get an Amex credit card, go to their website to apply. Unfortunately, you can’t apply for their cards through their mobile app.
Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card vs. Bank of America® Travel Rewards
When choosing a credit card for travel rewards, the Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card and the Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card are two popular options.
On the one hand, The Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card offers miles for Delta flights and other purchases.
On the other hand, the Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card offers points that can be redeemed for travel expenses.
Ultimately, the best choice depends on your needs and travel preferences.
Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card
- Credit Score: Good – Excellent;
- Annual Fee: No annual fee (Rates and Fees);
- Purchase APR: 20.99% to 29.99% variable (Rates and Fees);
- Cash Advance APR: 29.99% variable (Rates and Fees);
- Welcome Bonus: Earn 10K bonus miles after spending $1,000 in purchases during the first 6 months of card membership;
- Rewards: 2x miles on dining, 2x miles on Delta purchases, and 1x mile on all other purchases.
- Terms apply.
Bank of America® Travel Rewards
- Credit Score: Good-Excellent;
- Annual Fee: $0;
- Purchase APR: 0% intro APR for the first 18 billing cycles ( then 18.24% to 28.24% variable APR), and any balance transfers made during the first 60 days of account opening (then a 3% fee applies);
- Welcome Bonus: 25K online bonus points after you make more than $1.000 on purchases during the first 90 days of account opening;
- Rewards: Earn 1.5 points on all purchases.
Have you decided on applying for the Bank of America® Travel Rewards card? Stay tuned to learn more about the process!
The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
About the author / Suzana Brito
Cheap WestJet flights: low fares from $49.99
Learn more about WestJet cheap flights to 108 destinations, their baggage policy, and how to check- in online!Keep Reading
Budgeting for travel: see how to plan your next trip!
A step-by-step guide on budgeting for travel. This article shares tips on planning a vacation without breaking the bank. Read on!Keep Reading
You may also like
Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Elite Mastercard® application: how does it work?
Are you planning to apply for the Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Elite Mastercard®? Check out this guide for the application!Keep Reading
NASB Mortgage review: how does it work and is it good?
Read our NASB Mortgage review! Enjoy several loan options, including for self-employed and low-income borrowers! Stick with us and learn more!Keep Reading
Delta SkyMiles® Platinum Business American Express Card application
Here's what you need to apply for Delta SkyMiles® Platinum Business American Express Card. Keep reading to find out!Keep Reading