The World of Hyatt Credit Card review: up to 60,000 bonus points
Do you love Hyatt Hotels? Read this World of Hyatt Credit Card review! Enjoy 1 free night every year at Hyatt Hotel or Resort. Stick with us and learn!
The World of Hyatt Credit Card: Get luxurious perks and rewards!
Are you looking for a top-notch hotel card? Stay tuned to our World of Hyatt Credit Card review, and get to know it better.
With an annual fee of only $95 and a host of benefits, this card can save you on travel expenses while providing more rewards. Let’s take a look at how it works!
- Credit Score: Good – Excellent;
- Annual Fee: $95;
- Regular APR: 21.49% – 28.49% variable APR on purchases and balance transfers and a 29.99% variable APR for cash advances;
- Welcome bonus: Earn 35,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Plus, up to 30,000 More Bonus Points by earning 2 Bonus Points total per $1 spent in the first 6 months from account opening on purchases that normally earn 1 Bonus Point, on up to $15,000 spent.
- Rewards: Earn 4 points per dollar spent at Hyatt hotels, including eligible restaurants and spas; 2 points per dollar spent at restaurants, local transit and commuting, rideshare services, gym, and fitness clubs; 1 point on all other purchases;
- Terms apply.
The World of Hyatt Credit Card: how does it work?
With this card’s exclusive rewards and benefits, like a complimentary night yearly plus additional points for everyday purchases.
You can easily outweigh the annual cost of the World of Hyatt credit card. You’ll earn points on all purchases and even more at Hyatt Hotels.
You will be redirected to another website
Redeem their points for hotel stays, room upgrades, purchases at eligible Hyatt locations, spas, dining, and fitness classes, and transfer points to eligible airlines.
No foreign transaction fee
This card has no foreign transaction fees. It is extremely helpful if you travel abroad.
Thus, you can purchase in other countries without worrying about high conversion rates or additional costs associated with international transactions.
The World of Hyatt Credit Card also offers additional benefits, such as:
- 1 annual free night at a Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort each year;
- 1 additional free night at a 1-4 category hotel after spending $15K in an anniversary year.
Plus, users receive automatic upgrades to elite status, including room upgrades and late checkouts.
Also, they can waive resort fees on free nights and a 10% bonus on points earned on room rates.
All these features make this card incredibly versatile and cost-effective for travel expenses.
The World of Hyatt Credit Card: should you get one?
This card is perfect for the person who visits and stays within the brand more than a couple of times yearly and wants advantages and hotel status during their stay.
Review The World of Hyatt Credit Card pros and cons to see if it covers your needs:
- Earn 35,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Plus, up to 30,000 More Bonus Points by earning 2 Bonus Points total per $1 spent in the first 6 months from account opening on purchases that normally earn 1 Bonus Point, on up to $15,000 spent.
- Enjoy complimentary World of Hyatt Discoverist status for as long as your account is open.
- Get 1 free night each year after your Cardmember anniversary at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort.
- Receive 5 tier qualifying night credits towards status after account opening, and each year after that for as long as your account is open.
- Earn an extra free night at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel if you spend $15,000 in a calendar year.
- Earn 2 qualifying night credits towards tier status every time you spend $5,000 on your card.
- Earn up to 9 points total for Hyatt stays – 4 Bonus Points per $1 spent at Hyatt hotels & 5 Base Points per $1 from Hyatt as a World of Hyatt member.
- Earn 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent at restaurants, on airline tickets purchased directly from the airlines, on local transit and commuting and on fitness club and gym memberships.
- Member FDIC.
- Annual fee;
- Complicated rewards.
Credit score required
Indeed, this credit card offers several rewards to cardholders. Thus, the credit score to get a Hyatt Credit Card is 690-850 (Good – Excellent).
The World of Hyatt Credit Card application: how to do it?
Are you ready to take advantage of Hyatt Hotels with points and rewards? Then read our post below, and discover how simple applying for the Hyatt Credit Card is.
The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
About the author / Suzana Brito
Cheap JetBlue Airways flights: Incredible offers every day!
Learm how to find JetBlue Airways cheap flights on their website. It's easy! Just follow these simple steps.Keep Reading
Walmart MoneyCard® application: how does it work?
Learn how the Walmart MoneyCard® application process works and how you can earn cash back on all of your Walmart purchases!Keep Reading
0% intro APR: U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum Card review
Need a credit card with a $0 annual fee? Check out our thorough U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum Card review and see if it's your right choice!Keep Reading
You may also like
Apply for Navy Federal More Rewards American Express® Card now
Apply for the Navy Federal More Rewards American Express® Card today - pay no hidden fees and earn 25K bonus points! Read on!Keep Reading
Chase Secure Banking℠ application: how does it work?
Discover how to make the Chase Secure Banking℠ application – a convenient way to manage your finances better. No minimum deposit.Keep Reading