Happy Money Personal Loan review: how does it work and is it good?
This Happy Money personal loan review covers all the important details. Read on if you want to learn more about this incredible lender.
Happy Money Personal Loan: Enjoy Payoff loans of up to $40,000!
If you need a Happy Money Personal Loan review, you’ve landed in the right place. We’ll explore how this loan works, mentioning its high and low points.
This article will give you the information necessary to help you decide if a Happy Money Personal Loan is what you need now. Learn more about it by checking out this post.
- APR: The APR varies from 7.99% to 29.99%;
- Loan Purpose: Consolidate credit card debt;
- Loan Amounts: From $5,000 to $40,000;
- Credit Needed: The minimum credit score needed is 640;
- Origination Fee: This fee is based on terms, loan amount, and credit score;
- Late Fee: There are no late payment fees;
- Early Payoff Penalty: Happy Money doesn’t charge an early penalty fee.
What is the Happy Money Personal Loan?
Happy Money Personal Loan is a great option for consolidating credit card debt.
Happy Money Payoff Loan is designed to help you avoid multiple high-interest credit card payments with a lower annual percentage rate.
It also offers monthly FICO score updates, reports to three credit bureaus, and direct payments to creditors. So, it might help you improve your credit score.
Plus, there’s no late fee, and you can get instant approval if you qualify. However, there are no co-sign or joint options and no rate discount for autopay.
In addition, you might have to pay an origination fee. But overall, Happy Money Personal Loan is a great option for those who want to consolidate their debt.
You will be redirected to another website
Is the Happy Money Personal Loan good?
Happy Money Personal Loan offers many advantages, including low-interest rates and flexible repayment terms.
However, there are also some drawbacks to taking out a loan with Happy Money.
Make sure you carefully weigh all the pros and cons before deciding.
- Get a Happy Money personal loan to get your finances back on track and avoid late fees;
- Pre-qualify with a soft credit check and get funded in as little as 24 hours;
- Direct payment to creditors means you’ll have less hassle and can avoid late fees;
- Fast funding helps you take care of what’s important quickly;
- A hardship program for borrowers in need means no one gets left behind.
- It charges up to an origination fee;
- There are no rate discounts;
- It doesn’t provide co-sign or joint loan options;
- Borrowers can’t choose the initial payment date.
Does the Happy Money Personal Loan check credit scores?
Yes. Happy Money Personal Loan checks credit scores. It requires at least 559 and a minimum of three years of established credit.
Want to get the Happy Money Personal Loan? We will help you!
If you got to the end of the Happy Money personal loan review, you understand how it works and the benefits of getting this loan.
Do you want to know how to apply for a Happy Money Personal Loan? Check out our post below!
About the author / Suzana Brito
Discover Student Loan review: how does it work and is it good?
In this Discover Student Loan review you will how it will pay for the entire cost of your attendance and reward you for good grades.Keep Reading
Bank of America Customized Cash Rewards credit card review: is it worth it?
Is the Bank of America Customized Cash Rewards credit card right for you? See its benefits, such as cashback and $0 annual fee, and find out!Keep Reading
Delta SkyMiles® Platinum Business American Express Card application
Here's what you need to apply for Delta SkyMiles® Platinum Business American Express Card. Keep reading to find out!Keep Reading
You may also like
Home Depot Consumer Credit Card: Apply Now!
Discover the simple steps to apply for the Home Depot Consumer Credit Card, a valuable shopping tool. Keep reading for details.Keep Reading
Better Mortgage review: how does it work and is it good?
The Better Mortgage review will provide some of the most important information to help you achieve the dream of buying a house. Keep reading!Keep Reading