Learn to apply easily for the Upstart Personal Loan
Apply for Upstart Personal Loan in a couple of minutes with these valuous 3 tips. Enjoy free financial education and competitive rates! Find out more here!
by Suzana Brito
Upstart Personal Loan application: up to $50,000 and fast funding!
Getting a loan isn’t easy. We’ll help you apply for Upstart Personal Loan with simple steps to save you time.
This post will cover all application details: requirements, and all steps. So read on and learn everything you need!
Applying with Upstart is quick and simple, from pre-qualifying online to making a payment plan that works best with your budget.
Just follow these steps to start your application now.
You will be redirected to another website
1. Pre-qualify on the Upstart website
Firstly, pre-qualify on the Upstart website using “Check my rate.” You don’t need to provide detailed personal or financial information.
Fill in basic information such as:
- Your name and address;
- Employment status;
- And Social Security number.
This will determine if you are pre-approved for an Upstart loan. Once pre-qualified, you can check out your loan options and choose the better one.
2. Submit your application
The information must be accurate for them to evaluate your application properly.
Once submitted, they should provide their decision within minutes.
4. Make a payment plan
If approved, the payment option depends on what works best for you budget-wise.
Once both parties sign off on everything, funds should be deposited into your account soon.
To qualify for a loan with Upstart Personal Loan, you must:
- Be 18 years old in your state;
- Be a U.S citizen;
- Have a Social Security Number;
- Have a full-time job or have been working in one for at least 6 months;
- Have a valid bank account.
Apply using the app
Upstart does not provide an app for borrowers. It means there aren’t forms to apply using the app yet.
Upstart Personal Loan vs. Avant Personal Loan: which one is the best?
What sets Avant and Upstart Personal Loans apart is the terms. Avant is more flexible: 1 to 5 years.
On the other hand, Upstart allows borrowers to choose between 3 and 5 years.
Then if you look forward to getting a loan with a short-term payment, Avant is worth considering.
But if you don’t worry about paying in the long term, Upstart can be your go-to.
Do you want to learn more about the similarities and divergences between both lenders? Then read the table below!
Upstart Personal Loan
- APR: 6.7% to 35.99%;
- Loan Purpose: Debt consolidation, wedding, home improvement, medical expenses, moving expenses, education, and more;
- Loan Amounts: $1,000 to $50,000;
- Credit Needed: None;
- Origination Fee: Up to 8% of the loan amount;
- Late Fee: 5% of the past due amount or $15, whichever is greater;
- Early Payoff Penalty: N/A.
Avant Personal Loan
- APR: The APR varies from 9.95% to 35.95%;
- Loan Purpose: Their loans are available for any purpose, such as home renovations and debt consolidation;
- Loan Amounts: From $2,000 to $35,000;
- Credit Needed: Most borrowers have 600 to 700. However, you can apply for a loan with a 689 or lower score;
- Origination Fee: 4.75% of the loan amount;
- Late Fee: The late fee is $25;
- Early Payoff Penalty: It doesn’t charge a payoff penalty.
Get your Avant Personal Loan in just a few minutes by checking out our application post guide below. Then keep reading!
How to apply for Avant Personal Loan
Do you want to apply for the Avant Loan? It's fast, easy, and secure. Stay here to learn more.
Mogo Prepaid Card Review
Read our Mogo Prepaid Card review to learn how this product can help you reduce your carbon footprint and manage your spending.Keep Reading
First Phase Visa® Card application: how does it work?
The First Phase Visa® Card application process is uncomplicated. Find out the must-have requirements and where to apply. Read on!Keep Reading
How to build credit as a college student
Are you wondering how to build credit as a college student? It's not too hard, and this guide will show you how. Read on!Keep Reading
You may also like
Surge® Platinum Mastercard® credit card application: how does it work?
A credit card can be the best choice to build your score. Read on to learn how to apply for the Surge® Platinum Mastercard® credit card!Keep Reading
Citi Premier® Card application: how does it work?
The Citi Premier® Card is perfect for earning travel rewards on purchases. If you want a card like that, read on to learn how to apply.Keep Reading
How to get low interest rates on loans
Here's a complete guide on how to get low interest rates on loans. Keep reading to find out more and learn how to save money!Keep Reading