Learn to apply easily for the Upstart Personal Loan
Apply for Upstart Personal Loan in a couple of minutes with these valuous 3 tips. Enjoy free financial education and competitive rates! Find out more here!
Upstart Personal Loan application: up to $50,000 and fast funding!
Getting a loan isn’t easy. We’ll help you apply for Upstart Personal Loan with simple steps to save you time.
This post will cover all application details: requirements, and all steps. So read on and learn everything you need!
Applying with Upstart is quick and simple, from pre-qualifying online to making a payment plan that works best with your budget.
Just follow these steps to start your application now.
You will be redirected to another website
1. Pre-qualify on the Upstart website
Firstly, pre-qualify on the Upstart website using “Check my rate.” You don’t need to provide detailed personal or financial information.
Fill in basic information such as:
- Your name and address;
- Employment status;
- And Social Security number.
This will determine if you are pre-approved for an Upstart loan. Once pre-qualified, you can check out your loan options and choose the better one.
2. Submit your application
The information must be accurate for them to evaluate your application properly.
Once submitted, they should provide their decision within minutes.
4. Make a payment plan
If approved, the payment option depends on what works best for you budget-wise.
Once both parties sign off on everything, funds should be deposited into your account soon.
To qualify for a loan with Upstart Personal Loan, you must:
- Be 18 years old in your state;
- Be a U.S citizen;
- Have a Social Security Number;
- Have a full-time job or have been working in one for at least 6 months;
- Have a valid bank account.
Apply using the app
Upstart does not provide an app for borrowers. It means there aren’t forms to apply using the app yet.
Upstart Personal Loan vs. Avant Personal Loan: which one is the best?
What sets Avant and Upstart Personal Loans apart is the terms. Avant is more flexible: 1 to 5 years.
On the other hand, Upstart allows borrowers to choose between 3 and 5 years.
Then if you look forward to getting a loan with a short-term payment, Avant is worth considering.
But if you don’t worry about paying in the long term, Upstart can be your go-to.
Do you want to learn more about the similarities and divergences between both lenders? Then read the table below!
Upstart Personal Loan
- APR: 6.7% to 35.99%;
- Loan Purpose: Debt consolidation, wedding, home improvement, medical expenses, moving expenses, education, and more;
- Loan Amounts: $1,000 to $50,000;
- Credit Needed: None;
- Origination Fee: Up to 8% of the loan amount;
- Late Fee: 5% of the past due amount or $15, whichever is greater;
- Early Payoff Penalty: N/A.
Avant Personal Loan
- APR: The APR varies from 9.95% to 35.95%;
- Loan Purpose: Their loans are available for any purpose, such as home renovations and debt consolidation;
- Loan Amounts: From $2,000 to $35,000;
- Credit Needed: Most borrowers have 600 to 700. However, you can apply for a loan with a 689 or lower score;
- Origination Fee: 4.75% of the loan amount;
- Late Fee: The late fee is $25;
- Early Payoff Penalty: It doesn’t charge a payoff penalty.
Get your Avant Personal Loan in just a few minutes by checking out our application post guide below. Then keep reading!
About the author / Suzana Brito
How to fight back inflation hitting American households
Learn about the new strategies Americans are using to fight the ongoing inflation in their households and make ends meet. Read on for more!Keep Reading
Application for the GO2bank™: how does it work?
GO2bank™ came to make your life easier. Find out about the application process, and have access 24/7 to your account on your phone. Read on!Keep Reading
How to build an investment portfolio: a simple guide for beginners
A simple guide on how to create an investment portfolio for beginners. Learn how to start now with these steps. Check it out!Keep Reading
You may also like
Earn up to 3% cash back: PayPal Cashback Mastercard® review
Looking for a credit card with unlimited cashback? Check out our review of the PayPal Cashback Mastercard® to see if it's the perfect match!Keep Reading
Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite Mastercard® review
The Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite Mastercard® review will show you how to earn miles on American Airlines. Read on!Keep Reading
Aer Lingus Visa Signature® Card application: how does it work?
Earn points, enjoy Premium travel protections, early boarding, and more! Find out how to apply for the Aer Lingus Visa Signature® Card.Keep Reading